Champion Chevrolet Buick GMC

502 S. 1st, La Grange, KY 40031

New 888-418-4839 New 888-418-4839
Used 888-419-5983 Used 888-419-5983
Service 866-646-5936 Service 866-646-5936

"Let us show you why No One Beats A Champion"

Good Experience and Friendly Staff

by from Evansville, IN |

The salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. We did not feel pressured into buying a vehicle. The entire process from the time we walked in the door until we left with our vehicle was extremely quick. We were impressed with the entire staff and our overall experience. We drove over two hours (and by the way....we have large dealerships 10 minutes away) and will be doing business again with Champion Chevrolet.

February 14, 2015

Congratulations on your recent purchase and thank you for your business. We appreciate your sharing your story and hope we can be of service to you on all of your future vehicle needs.

Collision Center

by from Lagrange, KY |

I had a small ding repaired on my Cruze this week--very satisfied with the work. The repair cost was $175 less than an independent body shop estimate.

Caution---- before you make the drive.....

by from Blocher, IN |

I called Champion, asking if a new truck was still available. I live over an hour away, so I wanted to make sure the truck hadn't sold. Salesman calls me back, says : yes the truck is here, and for sale, come on down. I left as soon as he verified truck was still for sale. I drove over an hour, get there, and salesman says: sorry its... SOLD! I know dealers are in business to sell vehicles, but I don't appreciate, wasting my TIME!!!!!

Will be back, Great Service

by from La Grange, KY |

I was extremely satisfied with the service I received from Champion. They were able to wrap the deal up in my short time constraints and took care of everything for me. My sales rep was Vickie Ireland and she knew the vehicles inside and out and was a pleasure to work with. I will be back, thanks again.

February 14, 2015

No, thank you! Vickie strives to provide exceptional customer service to every individual that walks through the door and takes great pride in her knowledge of the product.

Owner

by from La Grange, KY |

As always the body shop did a excellent job. It was completed as promised.

February 14, 2015

So happy to hear from you! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

BUYING NEW CAR EXPERIENCE

by from La Grange, KY |

MY SALESMAN DAVID'S KNOWLEDGE OF THE CORVETTE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND ALSO THE TEST DRIVE IN A 2014 CORVETTE TO DEMONSTRATE THE EFFECT OF VARIOUS OPTIONS TO HELP ME MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS ON OPTIONS TO ORDER ON MY 2015 CORVETTE. ALL THE PERSONNEL I HAVE WORKED WITH AT CHAMPION VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. AS A BONUS CHAMPION OFFERED THE BEST PRICE OF ANY DEALER I VISITED. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND CHAMPION CHEVROLET TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR BEST PRICE AND SERVICE.

February 14, 2015

Thank you Mr. Anderson. We truly value you as a customer and appreciate you taking time to share feedback regarding your recent purchase.

Superior customer service, reliability.

by from La Grange, KY |

I contacted Champion Chevrolet with a used Tahoe I found on Kelly Blue Book asking for them to obtain it for me. The salesman said he could locate on just like it and probably at a better price. That same day he reported exactly that - a duplicate (I was very specific on my specs) and at a modestly lower price. The car arrived sooner than expected and with even lower mileage than I anticipated. It was a win-win. The price was reasonable as far as I could tell. The trade in was very smooth. Champion Chevrolet deserves high marks for living up to their standard of excellent customer service. Fresh air in the world of car dealers.

February 14, 2015

Thanks for sharing! We appreciate your business and acknowledging the great service you received. Our goal is to consistently provide the best customer experience possible.

Todd & Lisa Certified Acadia buyers

by from Louisville KY |

Rita was the absolute best, she took her time and made sure we understood every step of the process as well as getting us the best deal for our money. The quality of vehicles at Champion Chevrolet is just outstanding and after 1 email Rita was avaible to service our needs. Thanks Rita and the staff at Champion Chevrolet.

February 14, 2015

Rita takes great pride in provided exceptional customer service! We appreciate your business as well as you taking the time to express your feedback.

Great service!

by from La Grange, KY |

We had an excellent experience at Champion. We came in casually looking for a truck because Champion prices proved to be the lowest time after time. Vickie Ireland did an excellent job for us throughout the entire process, and has continued to assist us even after our purchase.

February 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to share feedback about your recent visit.

Buting From Champion Great

by from Howe, In |

Super, they make transaction very convenient. Honest work on your schedule. Good for their word.

February 14, 2015

Thanks for sharing! We appreciate your business!