Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

8575 Laguna Grove Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95757

New 877-458-4872 New877-458-4872
Used 888-871-8186 Used888-871-8186
Service 888-255-1849 Service 888-255-1849

Elk Grove Dodge is your Sacramento Dodge Dealer!

Elk Grove Dodge helped me find the best car for me

by from Elk Grove |

In late June I began having trouble with my car. After a few times of taking it back on forth from Lasher's service department John told me that my repair for the car was going to be way more than the car was worth especially considering all the previous work done to it. Ultimately, I ended up needed a new car so John immediately referred me to Jeremy in Sales. I looked online at the inventory and I spoke with Jeremy on the phone and told him I wanted to look at the civic on the lot. The next morning he had the car ready for me and I decided test driving only one car isn't the smartest thing, it lead me to my predicatment with my previous car. So we went back into his office and looked over more cars similar to the civic. I ended up spotting a Chevy Cobalt so we took it for a ride. I was so pleased with the car, it has less miles than the civic, it had the same features, and was cheaper. I purchased the Cobalt and have had it for about 6 weeks and I absolutely love it! I had a small issue with the windshield and I called the dealership and they told me to bring it in ASAP and they would fix it free of charge. They really take care of their customers and want them to keep coming back with their car needs. I would recommend Lasher Dodge and especially Jeremy, he was understanding of what I was looking for and didn't try to push a car I didn't want or need. (We ended up coming from the same small town too; small world) He is a good guy and I will come back to him with future car needs!

Great service

by from California |

Great service! Great price! JC Miller did a great job and help us with all the proces, he made everything easy and fun.

Thanks Elk Grove Dodge

by from lodi Ca. |

This was the easiest buying and fastest experience ever.My sales representative was fair. honest, and very in tune to my needs. He knew the specs.and details of the vehicle I was interested in.

Elk Grove dodge

by from Stockton Ca |

Elk Grove dodge went out of their way to make the process simple. There was no pressure and it was a great experience.

Great service and good people

by from Lathrop, Ca |

The best car buying experience I have ever had. We are now a Dodge family and I will only buy at Elk Grove Dodge

by from Sacramento Ca |

JC Miller and the team did a great job getting me into an amazing car, a better car then I was looking for. My family and I thank you so much

Thank you JC Miller! We love our new Ram truck!

by from Elk Grove, CA |

JC and the team at Lasher were wonderful and worked hard to get us the truck we wanted at the price we wanted. We couldn't be happier with our purchase! Go to Lasher and ask for JC!

Made Me Feel Special.

by from Fair Oaks CA |

Todd Ritter was my amazing sales man and Stanly Simpson really helped guide me through the entire process. They made purchasing my car very easy when typically I feel buying a car isn't the most fun thing to do. I had a wonderful experience and when I'm ready to buy again, I'm sure I will return to Elk Grove Dodge. Thanks guys for not only selling me my car, but providing me with AWESOME service.

Sales staff very knowledgeable

by from Elk Grove |

Good experience. The sales staff were very easy to work with. The financing was easy and the staff worked hard to provide the best options to meet my budget requirements. The inventory was ample so I was able to find the color combinations I wanted. An overall good experience for me. I love my new car.

Excellent service when buying our new car

by from Vacaville CA |

JC and the sales manager were without a doubt the best car sales men we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. They were straight to the point to no run around or hassle in price or features of the car. We explained our price range and what we were looking for and they made it happen. We couldn't be more satisfied with the customer service and professionalism. They took their time in answering all of our questions and made us feel like VIP customers ( Even though this was our first time buying from this dealership)! We would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family!! Thanks again JC!!!!