Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

8575 Laguna Grove Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95757

New 877-458-4872
Used 888-871-8186
Service 888-255-1849

Elk Grove Dodge is your Sacramento Dodge Dealer!

Elk Grove Dodge helped me find the best car for me

by from Elk Grove |

In late June I began having trouble with my car. After a few times of taking it back on forth from Lasher's service department John told me that my repair for the car was going to be way more than the car was worth especially considering all the previous work done to it. Ultimately, I ended up needed a new car so John immediately referred me to Jeremy in Sales. I looked online at the inventory and I spoke with Jeremy on the phone and told him I wanted to look at the civic on the lot. The next morning he had the car ready for me and I decided test driving only one car isn't the smartest thing, it lead me to my predicatment with my previous car. So we went back into his office and looked over more cars similar to the civic. I ended up spotting a Chevy Cobalt so we took it for a ride. I was so pleased with the car, it has less miles than the civic, it had the same features, and was cheaper. I purchased the Cobalt and have had it for about 6 weeks and I absolutely love it! I had a small issue with the windshield and I called the dealership and they told me to bring it in ASAP and they would fix it free of charge. They really take care of their customers and want them to keep coming back with their car needs. I would recommend Lasher Dodge and especially Jeremy, he was understanding of what I was looking for and didn't try to push a car I didn't want or need. (We ended up coming from the same small town too; small world) He is a good guy and I will come back to him with future car needs!

Matt is Awesome

by from Elk Grove, CA |

Wonderful experience! They are professional and we got the deal done fast and with no hassles

Great experience

by from Sacramento, ca |

Love my new/used jeep wrangler, bought it for a great price; got a great price on my trade in; and great people. Thank you!

Yet another AMAZING experience at Elk Grove Dodge!

by from Elk Grove, CA |

I have now, as of Sunday, purchased 2 vehicles from Elk Grove Dodge with Travis and Gordon! They are the best! Always making you feel great about being there!!! Best team I could ask for that is for sure! Very knowledgeable and extremely happy and friendly, I mean how often do you laugh so much while buying a new car? Love these guys! Would and will recommend not only Elk Grove Dodge but Travis and Gordon everyone I know who is looking to purchase a car!!! :)

A great selection, a great price and no hassles

by from Northern California |

Elk Grove Dodge keeps an astounding number of Ram Trucks in inventory. It made it easy to see each and every option that is offered within the Ram truck line. I spent about an hour wandering among the trucks without any sales pressure whatsoever. When I was done I had of list of questions and a list of options I knew I wanted. My ?Perfect? truck would need to be ordered and I was introduced to Victor Macias, fleet manager. Victor answered every question I had with expert knowledge. He printed out the details for my dream truck and offered what I thought was a very good price. I went home to study the proposal; make sure every option was what I really wanted and check on the pricing. Over the next week, I spoke with Victor several times to ask a few more questions and change a couple of options. It took about six weeks for the truck to arrive in Elk Grove. I have only good things to say about Victor Macias. He worked hard for me to get what I wanted. He is knowledgeable, honest, conscientious, and courteous. His work made my purchase at Elk Grove Ram a pleasure and the Truck he got for me is, in fact, ?Perfect?.

They didn't give up

by from Sacramento, CA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee from the Elk Grove auto mall and I was very happy with the service. I went in on a Saturday afternoon and although I did not leave with my car until Sunday evening I was satisfied. I had a very specific car that I was looking for and I knew they were limited. Between Keith, Shanna, and Gordon they were able to find the exact car I was looking for. The thing that impressed me the most was that they did not give up. After all of Saturday they could have easily said that the car was not available but they didn't. Instead they did everything they could to find the car I was looking for. They searched all over California and neighboring states, they called many dealers trying to find the car. By the end of Saturday we were all exhausted but they continued to work hard to make their customer happy. Shanna continued to work hard to find the car even though she was losing time and money because she could have easily been helping other customers who had already found the car. Once we finally found the car, Gordon also worked hard to get us a good deal. There were some high and low moments but they were all patient and willing to continue to put the time to find the perfect car. When the car finally arrived on Sunday afternoon and we signed all the paperwork we knew we went to the right dealership.

ask for cory long...he worked miracles for us

by from Sacramento, California |

In just over 2 weeks both of our cars had catastrophic engine failure to the point it wasnt worth putting exorbitant amounts of money into them. We were stranded on the freeway when our last car died and ended up managing to get to the dealership (with the help of our babysitter) and we were met by the internet sales manager cory. He immediately started helping us. We told him our budget and he went to work. He brought everything to us because we had our 18 mon old son with us and it was WAY too hot to be pushing him around the lot. We were there for a long time only because they were sooooo busy, but it was definitely worth it. Got a gorgeous new car and had a great experience. PLEASE ASK FOR CORY IF YOU GO. The man worked miracles.

Customer for life!

by from West Sacramento, Ca |

I just want to give a big KUDOS shout out to Shanna & Gordon!! Thank you so much for the exellent customer service. You both went above and beyond for me while at your dealership purchasing my sporty new Jeep Cherokee. I wish the dealership much success in the future. P.S. Thanks Bill for going to Roseville to pick up my Jeep.

Horrible Customer Service & Follow Through

by from Nevada |

Neil Blair with Elk Grove, CA Dodge was great at returning phone calls and answering emails BEFORE and the day of purchasing the vehicle. However, we have not heard from him at all even aft several attempts to get a hold of ANYONE at the dealership. This is not a dealership to be trusted. I was a cash paying customer and asked for my credit NOT to be run, Neil INSISTED I needed to complete the Credit App due to "Patriot Act" and that my credit would not be run. AFTER the vehicle was delivered and he had cash in hand, he informed me that the dealership did run my credit. I also have a few questions regarding the vehicle and some windows that are inoperative (vehicle was delivered that way). No one is responding to voice mails or emails. This is my 5th new car purchase in 7 years (most were internet sales) and this is the WORST buying experience with the worst customer service I've experienced.

July 4, 2014

We are so sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations, Ron! We genuinely try our very best to accommodate each of our clients and their requests in every respect, and we regret that you don't feel as though we honored yours! In a business where transactions are handled by multiple members of our hard-working team, the lines of communication sometimes get crossed...running credit is typically a part of the process, and, unfortunately, that aspect of your transaction happened mistakenly! We apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that we greatly appreciate your business! If you still have any outstanding questions, or would like to discuss matters further, I'd be more than happy to be of service! Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time! All the best, Emily Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

Stellar Dealership and Salesperson

by from Folsom, CA |

We were actually in negotiations at a competitors dealership when we checked Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram's website. We talked with Victor Macias on the phone and their price was outstanding and the Town and Country Van had more options on it than the one we were in negotiations with at the other dealership. We left and went to Elk Grove's dealership, met with Victor Macias, and came home with a new 2014 a Chrysler Town And Country. Outstanding experience from beginning to end, with great follow up afterwards.

July 4, 2014

We're so happy that even though you had begun your car-buying process elsewhere, we were able to enlighten you towards an even more successful purchase! We recognize how customers have information so readily available these days, so we aim to offer competitive pricing AND support it with an incredibly hard-working, knowledgeable staff...both on site and remotely! Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! We hope you enjoy your new Town and Country to the fullest!

Jeep purchase

by from El Dorado Hills CA |

My son wanted a jeep wrangler for his first car and we contacted every dealer in the Sacramento area. Elk Grove had the best selection,good prices and they gave me a great trade in for my old car. Mike Lomba was great and very knowledgeable.

July 4, 2014

We're so glad that your research led you to us and that we were able to reaffirm your choice! Mike is a fabulous asset to our team...We take great pride in our extensive selection, and just as importantly, in the staff we employ to advocate for both the vehicles AND our clients! Thank you for taking the time to share your review, and for your business! We hope your son loves his Wrangler!