Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

8575 Laguna Grove Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95757

New 877-458-4872
Used 888-871-8186
Service 888-255-1849

Elk Grove Dodge is your Sacramento Dodge Dealer!

Elk Grove Dodge helped me find the best car for me

by from Elk Grove |

In late June I began having trouble with my car. After a few times of taking it back on forth from Lasher's service department John told me that my repair for the car was going to be way more than the car was worth especially considering all the previous work done to it. Ultimately, I ended up needed a new car so John immediately referred me to Jeremy in Sales. I looked online at the inventory and I spoke with Jeremy on the phone and told him I wanted to look at the civic on the lot. The next morning he had the car ready for me and I decided test driving only one car isn't the smartest thing, it lead me to my predicatment with my previous car. So we went back into his office and looked over more cars similar to the civic. I ended up spotting a Chevy Cobalt so we took it for a ride. I was so pleased with the car, it has less miles than the civic, it had the same features, and was cheaper. I purchased the Cobalt and have had it for about 6 weeks and I absolutely love it! I had a small issue with the windshield and I called the dealership and they told me to bring it in ASAP and they would fix it free of charge. They really take care of their customers and want them to keep coming back with their car needs. I would recommend Lasher Dodge and especially Jeremy, he was understanding of what I was looking for and didn't try to push a car I didn't want or need. (We ended up coming from the same small town too; small world) He is a good guy and I will come back to him with future car needs!

Great salesman

by from Elk Grove |

It was a the best car buying experiece ever. Thanks Bob!!!

Great Experience

by from Elk Grove CA |

Had a great experience with James Slan in Finance/Sales. James was very professional, courteous, and friendly, and he put me at ease with the whole car buying/financing process. He was great at finding a car that fit my needs and my budget (it was coincidentally, the car that I had my eye on when browsing through Lasher's used car inventory). Overall, this was the smoothest and quickest car buying processes I have ever experienced. James is great to work with!

Great Experiance

by from Sacramento, CA |

Best car dealership i ever been to by far. And i have been to many.

Great Dealer ,Wonderful sales people ,Overall

by from Sacramento,Ca |

I purchased a Chrysler 200 and was very happy with the staff ,especially Louie he went out of his way to make this experience less stressful .. Overall i'm very happy with my purchase and will continue to do my car buying through Chrysler in Elk grove . Thanks Louie for all of your help.

James Slan service was excellent.

by from Oakland California |

I got excellent service while at the dodge dealership. The process went very smooth and the salesman all very very nice. James Slan did an excellent job in taking care of everything i needed. I have already told some friends about the service you guys provided me. I would always be a customer.

Excellent service and Salesman

by from Elk Grove |

We bought our 2015 Dodge Durango at Elk Grove Dodge from Victor. He was fantastic. Knew his product and really helped us put together a wonderful car. We looked for one with our desired options and after not being able to locate one, we ordered one since we were not in a hurry.

Thomas Neal

by from Galt, CA |

Six car purchased at Elk Grove Dodge. Excellent staff providing an excellent product.

2015 Dodge-Charger-SE

by from Sacramento, ca |

The entire staff is great! As a new buyer to a brand new car, they explained everything to me with full detail, they beat everyone else's prices around Sacramento and the bay area, and i love my new car, will definitely recommend the Lasher's car dealer!

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!

by from Sonora, Ca |

We have purchased a few new cars over the last few years and NEVER had a dealership with salespersons and managers as wonderful as the ones at Elk Grove Dodge! Neil was fantastic, he worked with us through the entire process and went to bat for us, found us the PERFECT Jeep and got us a great deal! If there is such a thing as a painless car buying experience we definitely got it here. When we buy ANY new cars in the future, they will be from Elk Grove Dodge!!!

The best truck buying experience ever

by from Huntington Beach, Ca |

Got the truck I wanted. The price I wanted to pay and they even threw in a few extras. This place puts other lots to shame. No Hokey Pokey, just good honest to goodness service. I will recommend family and friends. Matt from internet sales even arranged to have my truck delivered instead of me spending money on a flight!!! Who does that? Above and beyond is the way Elk Grove does it. Keith in finance doesn't try to switch interest rates, add strange fees or make you feel like you didn't get everything promised. Thanks Keith.