Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

8575 Laguna Grove Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95757

New 877-458-4872
Used 888-871-8186
Service 888-255-1849

Elk Grove Dodge is your Sacramento Dodge Dealer!

Elk Grove Dodge helped me find the best car for me

by from Elk Grove |

In late June I began having trouble with my car. After a few times of taking it back on forth from Lasher's service department John told me that my repair for the car was going to be way more than the car was worth especially considering all the previous work done to it. Ultimately, I ended up needed a new car so John immediately referred me to Jeremy in Sales. I looked online at the inventory and I spoke with Jeremy on the phone and told him I wanted to look at the civic on the lot. The next morning he had the car ready for me and I decided test driving only one car isn't the smartest thing, it lead me to my predicatment with my previous car. So we went back into his office and looked over more cars similar to the civic. I ended up spotting a Chevy Cobalt so we took it for a ride. I was so pleased with the car, it has less miles than the civic, it had the same features, and was cheaper. I purchased the Cobalt and have had it for about 6 weeks and I absolutely love it! I had a small issue with the windshield and I called the dealership and they told me to bring it in ASAP and they would fix it free of charge. They really take care of their customers and want them to keep coming back with their car needs. I would recommend Lasher Dodge and especially Jeremy, he was understanding of what I was looking for and didn't try to push a car I didn't want or need. (We ended up coming from the same small town too; small world) He is a good guy and I will come back to him with future car needs!

Customer for life!

by from West Sacramento, Ca |

I just want to give a big KUDOS shout out to Shanna & Gordon!! Thank you so much for the exellent customer service. You both went above and beyond for me while at your dealership purchasing my sporty new Jeep Cherokee. I wish the dealership much success in the future. P.S. Thanks Bill for going to Roseville to pick up my Jeep.

Horrible Customer Service & Follow Through

by from Nevada |

Neil Blair with Elk Grove, CA Dodge was great at returning phone calls and answering emails BEFORE and the day of purchasing the vehicle. However, we have not heard from him at all even aft several attempts to get a hold of ANYONE at the dealership. This is not a dealership to be trusted. I was a cash paying customer and asked for my credit NOT to be run, Neil INSISTED I needed to complete the Credit App due to "Patriot Act" and that my credit would not be run. AFTER the vehicle was delivered and he had cash in hand, he informed me that the dealership did run my credit. I also have a few questions regarding the vehicle and some windows that are inoperative (vehicle was delivered that way). No one is responding to voice mails or emails. This is my 5th new car purchase in 7 years (most were internet sales) and this is the WORST buying experience with the worst customer service I've experienced.

July 4, 2014

We are so sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations, Ron! We genuinely try our very best to accommodate each of our clients and their requests in every respect, and we regret that you don't feel as though we honored yours! In a business where transactions are handled by multiple members of our hard-working team, the lines of communication sometimes get crossed...running credit is typically a part of the process, and, unfortunately, that aspect of your transaction happened mistakenly! We apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that we greatly appreciate your business! If you still have any outstanding questions, or would like to discuss matters further, I'd be more than happy to be of service! Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time! All the best, Emily Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

Stellar Dealership and Salesperson

by from Folsom, CA |

We were actually in negotiations at a competitors dealership when we checked Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram's website. We talked with Victor Macias on the phone and their price was outstanding and the Town and Country Van had more options on it than the one we were in negotiations with at the other dealership. We left and went to Elk Grove's dealership, met with Victor Macias, and came home with a new 2014 a Chrysler Town And Country. Outstanding experience from beginning to end, with great follow up afterwards.

July 4, 2014

We're so happy that even though you had begun your car-buying process elsewhere, we were able to enlighten you towards an even more successful purchase! We recognize how customers have information so readily available these days, so we aim to offer competitive pricing AND support it with an incredibly hard-working, knowledgeable staff...both on site and remotely! Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! We hope you enjoy your new Town and Country to the fullest!

Jeep purchase

by from El Dorado Hills CA |

My son wanted a jeep wrangler for his first car and we contacted every dealer in the Sacramento area. Elk Grove had the best selection,good prices and they gave me a great trade in for my old car. Mike Lomba was great and very knowledgeable.

July 4, 2014

We're so glad that your research led you to us and that we were able to reaffirm your choice! Mike is a fabulous asset to our team...We take great pride in our extensive selection, and just as importantly, in the staff we employ to advocate for both the vehicles AND our clients! Thank you for taking the time to share your review, and for your business! We hope your son loves his Wrangler!

Lovey!!!

by from Sacramento, Ca. |

My experience buying a car here was great! I would recommend Shanna Fairbanks as your salesman. She made it even easier to deal with.

July 4, 2014

We're ecstatic to know that your experience with us was wonderful and that Shanna made it even more stellar! We strive to inspire reviews like yours from our customers by helping them to navigate their car-buying process with all of the knowledge, ease, and confidence possible and we're so glad that you left our store satisfied! Thank you! Enjoy your new car!

Great service

by from Sacramento |

My husband and I bought a 2014 Dodge Challenger, the process was excellent. Our sales person James was excellent he found the best deal for us. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go to Dodge in Elk Grove.

July 4, 2014

We're so happy to hear that your experience with us was such a positive one! James is a phenomenal asset to our team, and we certainly agree that you were in good hands! We work very hard to ensure that our customers feel so thoroughly taken care of, and we so appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to be of service! We hope you enjoy your Challenger and hope to see you in the future!

Go see Christopher Solario at Elk Grove Dodge

by from Manteca, CA |

If you are in need of a vehicle but don't have the most desirable credit, go see Chris at Elk Grove Dodge! He helped my wife and I purchase a 2014 Dodge Avenger. Knowing our credit situation, we were very pessimistic that we would not be approved for a loan, but Chris did an amazing job at getting us financed with little money out of pocket all in the same day! Chris knows his stuff and knows what it will take to get the banks to approve loans. He is up front and honest about everything throughout the process and keeps you informed. He knew we were coming from Manteca and made sure that the only trip we were making up to Elk Grove was to sign and pickup our new car, which we did. The rest of the staff at Elk Grove Dodge are also very helpful and consider the time you go through as a customer in purchasing a vehicle. They look to make the process as seamless and painless as possible. We will be working with Chris again for our next car purchase!

July 4, 2014

It fills us with immense pride to know that Chris--and our entire team--played such a pivotal role in confidently getting you into a new car! We truly believe that the car-buying experience shouldn't require gimmicks, and instead, that we'll be most successful by employing knowledgeable and communicative members to our team! To be able to navigate the inevitable complications of such an important transaction allow ALL parties involved to enjoy the excitement that should accompany it, and we're so happy to have been of service! We hope you enjoy your new Avenger, and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thank you!

Kyle Brown's the best !!!!

by from Rohnert Park Ca. |

Best ever new car buying experience ever would highly recommend it to anyone..

July 4, 2014

We're SO thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! We work incredibly hard to ensure our clients leave excited, comfortable, and confident in their purchase, so we take great pride in your praise! Thank you very much for your business and referrals! Enjoy your new car!

Purchased new grandq cherokee

by from 2701 Marlboro Pl , modesto, ca |

Very pleasant staff , very co-operating and very knowledgeable. No problem referring prospects.

July 4, 2014

Thank you again Babu! We greatly appreciate your kind words and recommendations! Enjoy your new car!

real estate broker

by from MODESTO, CA |

The dealer has great guys like Tom our sales rep and Omar , the F/Manager. Had wonderful experience. Overall rating 10.

July 4, 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to shout out to Tom and Omar, and to share your fabulous experience! We are so proud of the stellar service our team provides and we can't thank you enough for allowing each of them to successfully set you up with a new car! We hope to see you again in the future!