John North Ford

Used 888-529-0135
Service 888-376-4596

Jay Daugherty

by from Westphalia Kansas |

I called John North Ford in Emporia and requested they look for a 2011 to 2013 Xterra. I heard nothing in a week. So I purchased one on line from a dealer in Sioux City Iowa. I do not reccommend John North Ford for anything.

John North Ford responded to this review

April 3, 2014

jay we are sorry we couldn't find you and Xterra, congratulations on your purchase we look forward to earning your business in the future

New Customer ,but not any more

by from Washingtonville,NY |

No one from the Dealership emailed me back,if the car was in stock.And how many miles was on the car.

unsatisfied customer

by from Emporia, KS |

I do not recommend anyone to take their vehicle to this place. I took my vehicle in to have them look at it because it was acting funny. They had me wait for almost an hour just to tell me that I would have to pay them 80 dollars for them to tell me what is wrong with it. Later on I noticed that they actually broke my hood latch so now its difficult for me to just pop my hood. I am 100 percent sure that it was not broken before I brought it in. I called them the next day and they told me they didn't break it and there was nothing they could do for me. This is ridiculous. I brought my car into a shop and my car came out worse than it did when it went in. I talked to a couple friends about this today who also told me that Ford cracked their radiator when they had their vehicle worked on there.