Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Santa Rosa

2727 Dowd Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95407

Great experience!

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

Tom was fantastic all the way through. Knowledgeable and answered my many detailed questions. Very happy with my purchase of a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie! Would definitely recommend Lithia and Tom.

Great experience

by from Rohnert Park, CA |

This is the first time for me buying from Lithia Dodge in SR. What a great experience. Never once was there any pressure. Rick Epting was super, and going forward I can say he is a friend. And, the financing portion of the process was the fastest I'd ever experienced. Steve Archer was equally good in all his information, clear and concise. Of course, I love my RAM 1500 pickup that they gave me an incredible deal on. Highly recommend these guys for buying a car or truck.

Awesome!

by from santa rosa ca |

We worked with Tony! The guy was by far the best most fun salesman we've ever dealt with!!

New Car Purchase

by from Sacramento, CA |

Purchasing a new Jeep at Lithia was the best car purchase experience we ever had. The staff at all levels was friendly, honest, and helpful. Although we traveled all the way from Sacramento, it was worth every mile. Thank you Chris and Tsoai for this great experience. Rose and Earl

Great Experience

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

The overall experience was great! Our Salesman Richard Epting was great! He was very knowledgeable and assisted us every step of the process and made everything as easy as possible. I will definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

New Truck, Great Experience

by from Santa Rosa, Ca |

Great buying experience, truck is exactly what I was looking for, and I feel like I got a great deal. Thanks again to all involved at Lithia, from the sales dept. the finance dept, managers, and even the service and parts teams.

Bought the car there

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

Along with the lifetime oil change/lube option. They have treated me like a friend and been very courteous when I bring it in for service. Their main job sure seems to service cars without stripping my wallet.

Straightforward, Easy to Work With

by from Sebastopol CA |

We were referred by USAA. They did not have the truck I wanted on the lot. They ordered it and honored the USAA price. No pressure to up sell or get more than I needed [2014 Ram Laramie Quad Cab] Rick Epting was first rate throughout.

2014 Ram 2500 Big Horn purchase

by from Santa Rosa Ca. |

I had been researching the 2014 Ram 2500 Diesel for a few weeks. Seeing how I lost my first two Dodge Trucks, in each of my first two Divorces it was time to purchase once again the #1 truck. I met Sales Consultant Dan McDonnell at Lithia Dodge in Santa Rosa about two weeks ago. I had shopped at two other Dodge Dealerships in Sonoma County as well but it was Dan who was the most professional and knowledgeable Consultant I have ever worked with in all the vehicles I have ever purchased. So it was an easy choice to go to Lithia. Dan made the process easy, I was in and out with a brand new 2014 Ram Big Horn within a few hours. After I made the purchase and signed the papers it was then I called and let my 3rd wife know that I bought my truck. Two places a man should go and not tell or take his wife, #1 to a dealership to buy his Truck of his choice and #2 a strip club. Both places, bring a lot of money!! Thanks again Dan, you are the man!

I was sold a lemon

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

I purchased a mini van that had problems after problems, it was in the shop multiple times within the first 60 days. The Service department itself was great and the people were great but they never did fix it completely. The last straw for me was the check engine light came on, the sales manager was very helpful and he did what he could do and I did get into a new van at a good price. But I still spent more then I wanted and lost money in the end.

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Santa Rosa responded to this review

May 7, 2014

Hi Debzway, We are sorry that you had issues with your pre-owned vehicle. We are glad our staff was able to get you into a newer van. It may have been a bit more, but as a newer model, it should give you many reliable years. What cost can we affix to piece of mind? Thank you for your feedback and continued business. If you should have any problems or questions, please contact us. Best, Steve Fox, General Manager.