Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Santa Rosa

2727 Dowd Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95407

Great service

by from Ukiah,ca |

Finance dept was very helpful in finding me the best interest rate. Salesman was very helpful and we had an overall great experience.

Great Buying Experience and Great Service

by from Cobb, CA |

Great buying experience with very knowledgeable staff, and the cleanest, simplest pricing strategy ever. No dickering and sales staff running to the Sales Manager to OK the pricing. They list the price you'll pay with all applicable discounts and the price is better than you'll get anywhere else....period. $11K under sticker makes buying hard to resist so I didn't. The Service Dept has been great, especially Deric O'Shaugnessy who helped me get a last minute appointment and got me in and out quick. I'd rate 10 stars if I could.

no pressure sales

by from Hayward California |

I was looking for a grand marquis and I found it here. I had a lot of questions and because I was coming out of town I wanted as much information as possible before making the hour and a half drive. DANIEL MENDOZA made sure that my needs were met the car had some minor problems that there dealership couldn't fix so on his own time he took it to a local ford dealer to have repairs made. After that I purchased the car and so far I am very happy. When it's time to buy a new car I will be returning to Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Santa Rosa and DANIEL MENDOZA.

Absolutely winderful!

by from Concord, CA |

It was time to trade in my beloved '03 Dodge Ram 1500, and I truly did not want to let her go since she has been a part of my life for so long. My fiance and I decided to ease my pain by buying a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500. We looked at several dealers that seemed to have good reviews, but none of them had what we were looking for or appeared incompetent. We then called David at Lithia and he was fantastic! He stated he had exactly what we were looking for and had several other trucks we might be interested in. Immediately my fiance and I headed out to Santa Rosa. David greeted us in the parking lot when we arrived, and brought out the trucks. My fiance and I were blown away! David was well versed, sincere, and informative on the models. We took a couple test drives and my fiance and I decided on the truck we wanted. After settling on a deal, we were able to take my new love home! I absolutely recommend David at Lithia. He was welcoming and easy going. Thank you, David!

Low pressure, great experience

by from Fort Bragg, CA |

Graham and Rick were very polite and patient with us. This is our third purchase here over the past 22 years and we'll be going back. Promo deals very competitive compared with Cars Direct and USAA car buying service. Facilities are a little dated (unchanged much in 22 years) but you're there for the cars, right?

Great experience!

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

Tom was fantastic all the way through. Knowledgeable and answered my many detailed questions. Very happy with my purchase of a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie! Would definitely recommend Lithia and Tom.

Great experience

by from Rohnert Park, CA |

This is the first time for me buying from Lithia Dodge in SR. What a great experience. Never once was there any pressure. Rick Epting was super, and going forward I can say he is a friend. And, the financing portion of the process was the fastest I'd ever experienced. Steve Archer was equally good in all his information, clear and concise. Of course, I love my RAM 1500 pickup that they gave me an incredible deal on. Highly recommend these guys for buying a car or truck.

Awesome!

by from santa rosa ca |

We worked with Tony! The guy was by far the best most fun salesman we've ever dealt with!!

New Car Purchase

by from Sacramento, CA |

Purchasing a new Jeep at Lithia was the best car purchase experience we ever had. The staff at all levels was friendly, honest, and helpful. Although we traveled all the way from Sacramento, it was worth every mile. Thank you Chris and Tsoai for this great experience. Rose and Earl

Great Experience

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

The overall experience was great! Our Salesman Richard Epting was great! He was very knowledgeable and assisted us every step of the process and made everything as easy as possible. I will definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.