Dutch Miller Chevrolet Hyundai

1202 Washington Ave., Huntington, WV 25704

New 877-883-6762
Used 877-782-0110
Service 877-438-0105

If You Don't Buy Dutch You Will Pay Way Too Much!

Everything was great!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Wife and I just bought a used Mercedes GL450 from Dutch Miller Chevrolet. The salesman, Roger Woomer, that we worked with was excellent. Roger was very responsive and helpful with all of the questions before the sale and during the process of buying. All of the numbers Roger quoted us were exactly what showed up on the loan, no funny business with this dealership. During the process also met Dan (the finance guy), Dexter (the sales manager), and another guy (sorry I forgot the name) who explained the history of the GL450 we were purchasing. Everyone was very nice and helpful, even friendly when our 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son were running around the dealership like little monkeys. I wish all car dealerships treated their customers like this, great experience!

Friends an family

by from Proctorville ohio |

Friends an family prices the ad they show for bad deals being busted should be removed we were interested in a couple SUV an the payment was going to be over 500. A month will shop around

Will be back

by from Point Pleasant WV |

I will be back. I just purchased my third car from them. Had to sit a little longer than I would have liked while they was getting me financed but the salesman was very helpful and made sure we had anything we needed while waiting... Had to take the car in and have it serviced a few days later because I had a small vibration while applying the breaks... Everyone in sales and service center was very helpful and friendly. Hopefully next year I'm there again buying car number four for my wife.... Thanks Dutch miller for everything

Okay, not great

by from Virgini |

Found a used vehicle on Cars.com with a price listed in the ad. Dealership wanted almost $2000 more than the price in the ad until I told them I had printed the ad out, including the VIN. They said they would have to honor that price (you bet your backside they would!). Car was fine, and as advertised. They totally low-balled me on the trade in. Wouldn't go back, but they're really no worse than any other car dealer. I purchased a Honda, and prefer to deal with Honda dealerships in general.

October 23, 2012

Dear Customer, we use an appraisal tool which is the best in the industry. We always try and give our customers a fair price on trades which is always high as compared to market coz we want to earn your business.We are not sure whom you spoke with but we reduce our prices during sales times and still would honor the ad if called in after the sale is over.

sales and service

by from Huntington, Wv |

had a great experience not only in sales but in service as well. fantastic team that is very friendly!

May 29, 2012

Dear Customer, Thank you so much for your valuable comments. We look forward to serve you again.

DONT DO IT

by from Charleston, WV |

Went in to purchase a car seen online and the salesperson on that day seemed very helpful. We were to come back the next day to run numbers and possibly purchase. When the next day came the car was in pieces do to them trying to repair a problem, my drive is 45 miles one way to the dealership, a telephone call would have been appreciated to let me know the car would not be ready. But we decide to see what we are being financed for and what the payment would be...thing is the finance ppl did not want to talk to us, they would tell the sales guy then he deliver msg to us. Then when told we are not signing any papers until we see number we were told out of the 500 cars they sell a yr, we were the first couple to ever care about the amt being financed but maybe because were so young or buying a car for the first time but all ppl care about is the amt they have to write the check for each month. WHAT???? Well between the my fiance' and myself there is Accounting, Criminal Justice and Education degrees so we are not as dumb as you obviously think. Feel free to keep your car since "we worry to much about the numbers"....DO NOT GIVE THIS PLACE YOUR BUSINESS....THE ONLY REASON A DEALERSHIP WOULD NOT WANT TO DISCLOSE COST TO A PERSON IS THEY ARE HIDING SOMETHING. Once they finally showed us the numbers we would have paid $6,000 more than what the car is listed for (also over Kelly Blue Book). We purchased a car the next day (from another dealership)that was priced more and still came out cheaper...And the interest they was going to charge was crazy, when our credit scores are in the high 600's. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

May 30, 2012

The banks and dealerships use NADA and Black Book for pricing/loan purposes. There is no way the banks would allow any dealership to exceed $6000 increase (as stated in your review) on the value of the car. The interest rate offered is always through bank based on the creditworthyness and history. Further, it is always the Sales Consultant who would be interacting with customers unless there is a need of the Used Car manager/Finance Manager to get involved. If you ask to speak with a manager, they are always there to help and we take pride in helping all of our customers. Please call us with your questions on 304 529 2301 and speak with us for more information.

Worst Chevrolet Dealership in America!!!!

by from Huntington, WV |

Poor Customer Service in the Repair Dept. Lack of Salesmanship Knowledge in the Used Car Sales Dept. Lied to me about Financing Options.. I would not buy a bag of popcorn from this dealership!!!!

May 29, 2012

Dear Customer, We value your comments and would like you to come into the dealership to talk to us. If you like , call us on 304 529 2301 to discuss about the experience and a possible solution. We are not sure whom you spoke with in Sales/Service and how you came to say someone lied to you about the finance options because no one just can't make things up in finance, we deal with a bunch of financial institutions and all have different policies and work on customers credibility based on their previous creditworthyness/history. we assure you of our best services at all times.

Dutch Miller Used Kia

by from Ashland Ky |

dealer claims to be a KBB NADA dealer, setting auto prices by book value, not so, where 2k over high retail, said small cars where not part of book value due to high gas cost

March 16, 2012

While we do use KBB and NADA for pricing our cars. They are only updated monthly. Car prices have gotten to where they fluctuate just like the stock market and gas prices. Another book that we use is Black Book which is updated weekly and does a better job of making sure our prices are competitive within the market. We try to offer good value on all of our vehicles and would like a chance to earn your business. Thanks.