Bob Wade AutoWorld

Service 877-243-3520 Service 877-243-3520

Score, the Wade Way!

Great Experience!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We traveled from Cleveland to Harrisonburg because Bob Wade Subaru had the car we wanted. We couldn't be more pleased with the way our transaction was handled. Based on our experience,we would recommend this dealership without hesitation.Our Sales Consultant, Brian Strahin, did a great job keeping us informed and walking us through the sales process and we couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with. If you are looking for a Subaru, do not hesitate to visit this dealership!

Great Sales Experience

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

Subaru had the technology and price we were looking for in a car. Brandon Mitchell, our salesman, understood quickly who we were as customers and what we were looking for. There was no sales pressure or effort to sell us something we didn't want. Brandon answered all our questions fully, anticipated many questions, and gave us an orientation to the operation of the car--especially the new-to-us technology. Everyone we encounter at Bob Wade was pleasant and accommodating. In the finance office, Helen Shibut was very helpful with facilitating our financing arrangements. We strongly recommend Bob Wade's team if you are shopping for a car, and specifically a Subaru.

Great sales team

by from Castleton, VA |

I recently purchased my second Subaru, this one from Bob Wade. I had an excellent buying experience, especially working with Steve the sales manager. We were both straight with each other, I didn't try to "get a steal" and he didn't try to "rip me off" - it was a very reasonable, fair, and pleasant experience. I have no reservations about recommending this dealer or purchasing another vehicle from them in the future.

Great Dealership, Awesome Deals

by from Covington VA |

Had a great experience purchasing my new Subaru today. A great sales and finance staff. I looked at several dealerships before settling on Bob Wade. I would have to say it is a small dealership with "Big Deals." Do yourself a favor and check them out before you make your next purchase. Steve

Great car buying experience

by from Harrisonburg, Va |

Great staff that worked with me to get a car that would suit my needs. Aaron was very approachable and great to work with.

Heidi, you rock! She knows her stuff!

by from Charlottesville VA |

Great team at Bob wade and Heidi went out of her way to help us. She really knows her stuff and is a true believer in the Subaru.

Job well done!

by from Stuarts Draft, VA |

When negotiations with another Subaru dealership closer to home started to turn south I contacted several other dealerships requesting final out-the-door pricing for a 2016 Subaru Forester that included list of must have options. Brian Strahin with Bob Wade Subaru was quick to respond. Now in all fairness another dealership also responded quickly. However, Brian not only sent us the requested information he also helped to clairify the option packages. Not only was Bob Wade's pricing very competitive they also had the vehicle on the lot with our preferred color and with additional options without additional costs. They even offered to install the must have fog lights in the price. Due to the massive snow storm that hit the NE, it was a week before we could make it to the dealership to complete the paperwork and get our new Subaru. During the long wait Brian was in constant contact, pleasant and always quick to respond with any inquiries. The showroom is inviting and comfortable including a large gas fireplace! I didn't dare get too comfortable because it would have required a long nap! Brian gave us a tour of the building from the Service center to the waiting area. Folks were very pleasant! I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. Because the first dealership remained unwilling to agree to the terms unless we financed with Subaru Motor Finance, AFTER they had been informed from day one we were preapproved with our credit union at a special 1.90% APR, our willingness to walk away and contact Bob Wade Subaru, we came out with the car of our choice with more options for less money!! A win win experience. We have already recommended the 2016 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium to our friends and family and when they are ready to buy to be sure and contact Brian at Bob Wade in Harrisonburg, VA.

BUYING PROCESS: I WAS SATISFIED BUT NOT COMPLETELY

by from HARRISONBURG, VA |

I WAS IMPRESSED BUY THE QUICK RESPONSE OF MY SALESMAN (BRANDON) TO MY QUESTIONS WITH THE ANSWERS THAT I WAS EXPECTING. I COULDN'T GIVE THE DEALERSHIP A TOTAL EXCELLENT ON THE BUYING PROCESS BECAUSE WHEN I ASK TO SEE THE COSTCO LISTING PAPER WORK I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS TAKEN CARE OF, USING MY COSTCO CARD I AM SUPPOSED TO SEE THE COSTCO LISTING PAPERWORK, SO THEREFORE I AM NOT SURE WEATHER I DID IN FACT RECEIVE THE WHOLE COSTCO MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT.

Distance didn't matter

by from Boyertown, PA |

While visiting family in the area I had an afternoon to kill so I visited several car dealerships with no intentions of buying a car since I live 200 miles away. I knew very little about Subaru but soon learned they are a manufacturer of quality vehicles which are assembled in Indiana and made with a majority of parts made in the USA. Our salesperson Brandon was extremely knowledgeable and very personable and all of this resulted in the purchase of a new Subaru that day but which was scheduled to arrive in the future. Days later I became concerned about the engine break-in procedure since we were picking up the new car on our way to Florida (1,000+ mile trip). Brandon had the chief technician call who allayed my fears. Brandon also promptly answered other email questions even on Christmas day. On the day of delivery, he took more than an hour in the car reviewing the essentials which included the EyeSight technology package. He has remained in contact assuring us he is available to help us enjoy our new Outback in any way he can. In conclusion we have had a very pleasant, stress-free car buying experience at Bob Wade Subaru.

Helen Shibut

by from Rockbridge Baths VA |

Helen Shibut of Bob Wade Subaru gave us her best deal up front on our 2016 Subaru Legacy. She was very knowledgable about the vehicles and took the time to explain things about the car. This makes our 5th Subaru since 1983 and all have given us good service. We liked the gas mileage of the Legacy. It was a pleasure to deal with Bob Bade Subaru and Helen.