Bob Wade AutoWorld

Service 877-243-3520

Score, the Wade Way!

Great Experience!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We traveled from Cleveland to Harrisonburg because Bob Wade Subaru had the car we wanted. We couldn't be more pleased with the way our transaction was handled. Based on our experience,we would recommend this dealership without hesitation.Our Sales Consultant, Brian Strahin, did a great job keeping us informed and walking us through the sales process and we couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with. If you are looking for a Subaru, do not hesitate to visit this dealership!

Great dealership

by from Pulaski, va |

Great dealership, friendly staff! Overall good buying experience, went home with a great vehicle!

Happy Customer

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

After lots of research, I knew what vehicle I wanted and how much I wanted to pay. Brandon Mitchell helped me find the right car at an even lower price than I had hoped for. I could not have been happier with the no pressure, honest and helpful attitude of Brandon Mitchell. I would definitely recommend Brandon and this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Wonderful sales assistance and follow-up

by from Stephens City, VA |

Looking for a vehicle for over a year. Brian, my sales consultant was very helpful, kept in contact and made the actual buying process extremely easy. He gave me several options and styles of vehicles all without being pushy or overbearing as some sales people can be. We test drove several cars and after I found what I liked, Brian found one in the color and with the options I had requested. My first Subaru, a Crosstrek and I could not be more pleased at this point. Brian gave me a full tour of their facility, introduced me to the other personnel along with the service manager. After the sale and I had taken the car home, Brian called me to see what I thought and how the car was meeting my expectations. Great sales process and follow-up. Highly recommended.

Great Salesmanship

by from Barboursville, VA |

I have gotten two cars from Bob Wade Auto World. One was new and the other used. Both times we were treated like family. We went to a couple of surrounding dealers and felt pressured into buying a car that we showed interest in. Taking our credit info and running it through before we decided to get the car was a total turnoff. Scott Lokey was friendly, helpful, and never pressured us. There was one problem with the used car we got, and had no problem with them repairing it. I would not hesitate getting another car from them and dealing with Scott Lokey as my dealer.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from harrisonburg va |

Andrew Long was very helpful in answering my MANY questions over a course of a few months. This was my first experience buying a brand new car and I had numerous questions. I made a few trips to the dealership prior to making the commitment and everyone was extremely helpful and very patient! I was very anxious about selling my old car and buying a new one but everyone at Bob Wade made the process pain-free! I look forward to dealing with BOB WADE SUBARU in the future and can't wait to see what my new CROSSTREK can do in the snow!!

September 26, 2014

It was our pleasure to have earned your business and help you find the right vehicle. We understand that it is a large purshase and takes some time to figure out exactly what you want. You'll have a blast this winter, because you'll be out driving in the snow while everyone else is stuck. Thanks again.

One word describes this experience, " EXCELLENT"

by from Bridgewater Virginia |

In a nutshell: Smooth transaction, an Excellent salesperson and a Super nice staff make a great combination for a customer. This dealership has it all.

September 27, 2014

Short, sweet, and all smiles. That's the way we like it. Thanks again Cleva and enjoy your new Outback.

Great used car buying experience

by from Avon Lake, Ohio |

After searching for a 2010 Lincoln on line we found the one we wanted. Being 510 miles away my husband and I were hesitant to make the 9.5 hour trip to see our dream car. After speaking with Andrew ( online salesman) he assured me "you won't be disappointed". We took his advise and started our journey. We arrive tired 10 hours later and was greeted by Chuck Good our salesman. He made us feel so welcome !!! Just seeing the towncar made us feel it was all worth the trip.We proceeded with the paperwork and was directed to Erin. She was kind and efficient showing us extra options we could perchase. We were even given a signed autographed football. Wow !!!! Your staff made buying a pleasure. Our trip thru the Valley will not be forgotten. Thanks Scott you run a tight ship. John and Marlene Lyon

September 27, 2014

Thank you John and Marlene for going out of your way to let us earn your business. It was a pleasure to have you as guests and we look forward to your return visit to the Valley.

Great all around

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

From start to finish the buying process was great! Bob Wade Autoworld stands apart from the competition with their dedication to customer service. I will be buying my next car there as well!

Best experience ever in purchasing a new vehicle

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

My husband purchased a 2010 Chevy Tahoe LTZ from your dealership, and said he had the most pleasurable experience he has ever had purchasing a vehicle from a dealer. Every aspect was taken care of very efficiently, and it was hassle free. He loved the experience, and I love the Tahoe!!! Thank you very much!!

Not a pleasant experience

by from Circleville, WV |

I bought a 2002 Envoy at Bob Wade's thinking that I was getting a good vehicle. Boy was I in for a surprise. The cvc joints were bad. I didn't realize this until I drove it for 2 days. I returned the vehicle on Monday morning to Bob Wade's only to learn that this was an as-is vehicle. I thought when I bought it I had at least a 30 day warranty. There was no paper in the vehicle that said it was an as-is vehicle. I would not have bought a vehicle like this. They didn't want to fix it. After arguing with them for an hour they agreed to do something. They replaced a pin and packed it back full of grease. I also sat in the service department for an hour and forty-five minutes with my two small children and none of us were even as much as offered a drink of water. Well the problem still wasn't fixed so now I have to pay an expensive repair bill to get it fixed. My advice to anyone thinking of buying any vehicle at Bob Wade's DON'T UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED LIKE I DID!!!!!!!