Hurricane Chevrolet

200 Saturn Way, Hurricane, WV 25526

Used 304-562-3005

Great service!

by from Charleston WV |

I took my vehicle in for some minor body work recently. I went there because my insurance company referred me there- I'm glad they did! They went over and above to provide outstanding service. The body shop closes at 5:00PM, and I get off work at 4:15. I live and work about 30 miles from Hurricane Chevrolet. When I went to pick up my vehicle, I was running late due to heavy commuter traffic in that direction. I called ahead to let them know I was on my way. The guy at the body shop had no problem staying a few minutes past 5:00 so I could pick up my vehicle! Furthermore, they detailed my vehicle- inside and out! Not just wash & vacuum, but full-fledged DETAIL! I may not be a Chevy guy- if I were, I'd certainly buy there. But I would definitely take my vehicle there for service/repairs!

Great to do business with

by from louisville,ky |

I just bought my car from Hurricane Chevrolet. I had done a lot of research on the internet and found their prices to be the best. The sales process was very easy. They were great to do business with!!!!

#1 WV Dealership

by from Alum Creek, WV. |

I purchased a new Malibu from Hurricane Chevrolet. The salesman was very helpful and answered all my questions. Their prices were a lot lower than other quotes I received. I have had routine maintenance done there also. The technicians are prompt and take great care to make sure repairs are complete and your vehicle is returned to you clean. My sister purchased a car there and also received the same great service. I often recommend Hurricane Chevrolet.