Sakelaris Ford of Versailles

1001 W Newton St, Versailles, MO 65084

New 877-486-5065
Used 877-470-6972
Service 877-492-6911

At Sakelaris Ford of Versailles, We are big enough to serve you, yet small enough to care!

Will return and recommend to all!

by from Russellville, MO |

Purchasing a replacement vehicle was the last thing I wanted to do, but with repairs needed on my current vehicle costing more than the vehicle was worth it was a necessary evil. After finding a previously owned vehicle on the Sakelaris Ford of Versailles website that I was interested in, I went to take a look and test drive it. Anticipating haggling from a pushy salesperson I dreaded the visit; however, I was extremely impressed with the personable service and professionalism I received from Jay. He immediately gave me a price for my purchase under the price I had in mind to pay and gave me more for my trade than anticipated (even with the issues it had). My experience with the purchase was like working with a good neighbor to complete the transaction. I will recommend Jay and Sakelaris Ford of Versailles to anyone looking to make a purchase of a new or used vehicle. Thanks Jay for a great experience in purchasing my replacement vehicle!

October 14, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the drive from Russellville to give us a try. We are glad that we could assist you in your "new to you" vehicle purchase. If you need anything or have questions, just let us know. Thanks again!

I just bought a 2014 Escape and Jim was wonderful.

by from Stover,MO |

I went to another dealership and got no where with buying a new car. I came here and Jim was nice and kept me informed the entire way. He told me what I needed to do to get into my car. I can not say enough nice things about Jim and Sakelaris ford!!!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for entrusting us with your business, Dena. We are proud to have been a part of your purchase. We'll see you for your first oil change. Enjoy your Escape!

Our Retirement Car!

by from Bates City, MO |

We went to Jim at Sakelaris because he had worked with our friends buying their vehicles and was so easy to work with. We told him what we were looking for, and to our amazement he said they had just what we wanted coming in on Friday! We purchased our slightly used 2014 and are extremely pleased with the Sales and Service at this location. Now we can enjoy our retirement car! We will highly recommend Sakelaris Ford to all our friends. Thanks, Jim, for all you did for us.

October 14, 2014

Congratulations on your retirement! We appreciate your referral to us and are glad to have lived up to your expectations. If you have any questions, please just let us know and we will be glad to assist you. Thank you for your business!

great service and sales.

by from eldon mo |

jim dykzeul was a great salesman I have purchased several new cars and trucks over the years this was one of the best deals no bs just a good old fashion salesmanship. will be back also marsha kidwell one of the best service mgrs. .

October 15, 2014

We appreciate your business for both service and sales! Jim and Marsha will take great care of you.

truck purchase

by from Lake Ozark , Mo. |

This was one of the smoothest vehicle purchases I have made. Jim Dykzeul was very good to deal with and I will shop here again .

August 28, 2014

We always keep it simple so you never have to go anywhere else. Our Service Department operates the same way and we will love taking care of your investment. If you need anything, just give Jim a call. Thank you for your business!

Jim was great love my new F-150 Platinum

by from Versailles MO |

I went to the so called big volume dealer in Columbia since they told me they were the best deal in town When I got there it was a terrible experience from the start. When I went in I told them to just give me there best price with no games but They sent me to like 4 people telling me something different every time to just try and buy a truck so I got mad and left. I went to small town Versailles and met Jim and he was great. Jim told me the best price then gave me a very fair price on my trade. I told him I would take it and he stayed with me through the whole buying and paper work proses. Jim was there start to finish and I never was pushed and he was very low key and told me his best deal right off the bat and it wound up being a much better deal than the big dealer had been. After the sale was done Jim took extra time to show me how all the Sync and gadgets worked on my new truck. I am very glad I left the big dealer and bought my F-150 at my local dealer and very glad Jim was my salesman. I will buy my next new Ford from Jim. I would highly recommend going to see Jim if you want a fair no run around deal on a new Ford.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business, Bill! We love keeping it simple so you can stay local. You are not just another number here and Jim will take great care of you.

We love our new SuperCrew Ford

by from Montreal, MO |

What a great experience. We started out by letting our fingers do the walking... so our first impression was by telephone. Jay was great. He took the time to give us info and invited us to come take a look. We did -- and now we are proud new owners of a 2014 Ford. (Which says a lot because my husband was a Dodge man for 30+ years!!!) Jay was great from start to finish. He found us exactly what we wanted, he treated us like we were old friends and that he truly cared. We will (and already have) told people about what a great place this dealership is. We will definitely be back when it is MY turn to replace by car.

July 23, 2014

You are too kind. However, we'll take it! Thank you for your business, it is appreciated.

review guidelines

by from Gravois Mills, Missouri |

Jim was far above in working with me to obtain my new ford focus. My daughter and I walked in expecting to have to haggle with Jim...No way...he was straightforward and to the point on what he had available for us. I left feeling as if I received an extremely good deal and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an automobile. My daughter lives in Grandview and said if she were buying a new car in the future she would definitely come to Sakelaris Ford and buy it. She would also ask for Jim. Thank you...I love my car and look forward to working with you in the future..should the need arise. Ann Lovelace

July 23, 2014

Your comments are appreciated as well as your business. Thank you for entrusting us with your purchase!

Love our New F-150!

by from Barnett, MO |

We love our new truck! So happy that we came back to trade-in. The deal and experience was awesome. Almost "picture perfect", right Jay? LOL. Thank you again! P.S. Don't forget to call when our hats come in!

July 23, 2014

Thank you for your continued business. We will always do our best for you!

Bought 2 in a couple of months!

by from Oak Grove, MO |

Wonderful car buying experience again! Jim is the best!

July 22, 2014

Thank you for your kindness. We appreciate your business, now and in the future.