Barreth Ford

560 Missouri 47, Union, MO 63084

New 877-485-8350 New877-485-8350
Used 877-644-8322 Used877-644-8322
Service 888-849-0293 Service 888-849-0293

Barreth Ford where our name means a great deal

great service. friendly sales associates

by from union,mo |

I recently went to barreth to look for a vehicle a sales associate merle assisted me. Merle was very energetic and friendly. He tried hard to get me in the vehicle that best suited me. I had a couple problems with financing. Merle did everything in his power to get me into the vehicle. I am very pleased by my service. I would refer anyone to this dealer ship and sales associate. Thank you for the great service.

Great Deals,& Help, finding what your looking for!

by from St. Clair, MO |

Thank You Merle George, for helping me find exactly what I was looking for, & helping me to get a great deal, &, finding me the financing I needed for my new to me Chevy pickup! I will definitely be doing more business with Barreth Ford of Union, MO., in the future, & will gladly recommend you to my friends & family!

Go see Merle George

by from Union, MO |

I arrived at about 6:30 pm (they close at 8:00) just to test drive a vehicle with no intent on purchasing that night. Merle was VERY helpful in answering my questions about the vehicle. I left that night with my new Escape!! Merle stayed until 9:30 with me while dealing with financing. I have always dreaded car shopping. Merle has changed my opinion for sure!! What an awesome salesman!! Highly recommend Merle George at Barreth Ford in Union.

Barreth Ford

by from Union, MO |

I had a great experience with Barreth Ford! Merle George was excellent! He was very attentive to our needs for a vehicle, and went out of his way to bring in the specific vehicle I wanted. The finance guy (Victor) was very honest and helpful, but I never felt pressured to purchase any extras. There incentives we're also a nice perk! LOVE my new Ford Fusion!

Be careful if you drive very far to get here!

by from Southern IL |

I found a truck on line and called about it and the dealer told me it was in great shape and that they had many calls on it and it wouldn't last long! How many times have you heard that line! Well I had been looking for a truck for a couple of weeks and it was the right price and the right mileage and it looked good in the pictures! SO I ASKED MY NORMAL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRUCK! THEN I TOLD THE SALESMAN HOW PICKY I AM ABOUT MY TRUCKS OR CARS! And he told me that this was a very very clean truck that he had looked it over his self! So I called my wife and she told me that she liked it so I told him I was driving 2.5 hours to get there and he said he would have another salesman there to help me out with everything! So I got a ride from my brother in law and got there and started looking at it and was there for about 5 minutes before anyone noticed I was even there! (That's a first that no one knew I was there HAHA). Open the Drivers side door and the interior looked great! So then I started looking it over underneath and started noticing some things that didn't look right! The frame had more rust on it than I thought it should have for that age! Then opened the hood and there was rust everywhere on this truck under the hood especially where there wasn't suppose to be rust. So I started checking the cab corner and rockers on it and noticed rust that HAD BEEN TOUCHED UP on the Drivers side rear door opened the door and it was rusted through from the inside! Well I was done here! And when my brother in law saw it too. I didn't have to say anything to the sale's man that this truck was junk but they knew how picky I am about what I own and the let me drive 2.5 hours to get here to look at something that should haven't been sold! And then noticed 2 weeks later that the truck is still for sale online! I can't say that's how they treat all their customers but I wasn't too happy about my experience! But that truck wasn't meant for me because I found a better truck at a dealer the next day only 20 minutes from my hometown! SO GOOD LUCK BUT BECAREFULL!