Turnpike Chevrolet

(4.7) 5.0 19 Reviews

4125 1st Ave, Nitro, WV 25143

PERFECT

by from TROY, WEST VIRGINIA |

THE SALESPERSON, SCOTT, WAS VERY HELPFUL, HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND, NORMAL............A VERY WONDERFUL AND STRESS FREE BUYING..................I WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO GO TO TURNPIKE CHEVROLET.............FOR NO HASSLE BUYING..............I REALLY CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE AT THIS DEALERSHIP..................THIS IS THE WAY YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY A CAR...............AND LOOK AT IT WHEN YOU GET IT HOME AND NOT HAVE ANY BAD FEELINGS ABOUT THE DEAL..........................THANK YOU ALL AT TURNPIKE CHEVROLET...........................

Comfortable waiting area

by from Charleston, WV |

The service was reasonably quick. The customer waiting area is nice and comfortable. The staff was very business-like, not partcularly friendly. They mostly responded to me in grunts and nods. I have gone there for service many times and I will return, but found this visit less satisfying than previous visits. I requested an oil change, state inspection,tire inflation check and I also had an open recall to be addressed. Two days later, I received by e-mail my monthly On Star diagnostic report. It showed the comleted oil change, but not the recall work having been completed. I didn't see it listed on my invoice/receipt so I don't know if it was done as I had requested.

Bad Visit

by from Charleston, WV |

Normally dealer does a pretty good job. Not this time. Completely misdiagnosed a problem with wife's car. Turnpike told me transmission was failing and repair would cost $3500+ Took car to transmission specialist. Other than leaks on cooler lines, nothing wrong with transmission. Motor mount had failed which caused the symptom wife felt while driving car.

Great service & friendly service

by from St Albans, WV |

So far we have just had our vehicles in for oil changes & tire rotations. We usually deal with Keith & he Always takes care of us efficiently.

Great Service

by from Hurricane, WV |

Always have great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great service and very experienced personal.

by from St. Albans, WV 25177 |

Every one was very courteous and very polite. Job was done very quickly and the gentleman who took me home and then picked me up was extremely polite and nice.

Friendly service

by from Cross Lanes, WV |

My experience was a pleasant one...dropped off for my 1st service on my new truck (oil change, tire rotation, etc). No complaints.

Grateful customer

by from Charleston, WV |

Keith is the best in the industry. Great service. On time and done correctly.

Two Thumbs Up For Turnpike Chevrolet and Chad!

by from Charleston, WV |

I came to the lot knowing I wanted an SUV and Chad listened to my needs to get me in the right one. He answered my questions confidently, and really catered to my needs. I didn't get to the lot until about 6:30 so I didn't expect to be able to find a vehicle and look at financing options that evening because I knew they closed at 8. Because of how professional Chad was it didn't take long to find the right vehicle for me and he didn't mind at all to stay until 8:30 to take care of me. I would DEFINITELY recommend Turnpike Chevrolet for anyone's next purchase because of the amazing selection and service.

Coolant Change

by from Charleston, WV |

Needed coolant changed. Stopped by dealer to check on when I could get vehicle in. Dealer very accommodating said I could bring the truck in the next day. Very happy with this service episode.