Faricy Ford Lincoln Inc.

2501 Fremont Dr, Canon City, CO 81212

New 866-982-0412
Used 888-698-6304
Service 866-590-1309

Faricy Ford - small-town appeal with big-city knowledge. June Summer Sales Event going on now!

Excellent experience from Faricy Ford

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My wife and I were looking for an Expedition EL and decided to take the drive down from Colorado Springs to check out Faricy Ford in Canon City. I'm really glad we did. Steven Montoya handled all of our questions and concerns perfectly. The atmosphere at Faricy is a great representation of how old school, small town business should be handled...no tricks, no fancy distractions, and very friendly staff. The truck we chose had a few minor issues that the dealership hasn't had a chance to fix since the vehicle was new to the lot. However, Steven made sure that everything was taken care of, even after we purchased the truck and left the lot. They made all of the necessary fixes/repairs in their own garage with their own people. They also gave an honest and fair offer on our trade. Steven was really up front with all of the numbers involved. We knew after an hour exactly what they wanted for the Expedition and exactly what they were offering for the trade. I've never seen such efficiency and honesty from a big-name dealership. We purchased in February and still get the occasional text or email, just make sure that we're still happy with our purchase and experience.

June 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are delighted that you are happy with your experience with us! Steven really knows his stuff and consistently delivers an outstanding experience for his customers. We wish you many happy miles in your Expedition and look forward to working with you on your next purchase!

Outstanding, Outstanding, Outstanding!!

by from Canon City, Colorado |

My husband and I had been to numerous dealerships out of town, thinking we could get the best deal elsewhere. Boy were we wrong, we decided to go local with Faricy Ford. As soon as we pulled up we were greeted by a friendly salesman named Martin Cheesman, we explained to him what we wanted and what payments we had to have. He let us choose (instead of the average "salesman" who makes up your mind for you) exactly what we wanted and it was so refreshing. After taking a test drive, Martin sat down with us to run some numbers and he did his absolute best to stay within our budget for a vehicle. At this point we were sold! He and his fellow team at Faricy Ford made us feel in control of our purchase. We didn't drive away feeling a smidge of regret. Thank you Mr. Cheesman, you have no idea of the horrible dealership experiences we have went through in the past. We were skeptical at first and scared but you helped to ensure us that there are still honest, grateful, OUTSTANDING, salesmen and women out there. And Thanks to the rest of the Faricy Team, everyone we dealt with was OUTSTANDING!! We will be future customers, you can count on it.

July 6, 2014

Matt and Chas, thank you for your kind review! Martin is one of the best members of our team and a tremendous asset to us. A happy local customer is the best advertising we can get! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Unsurpassed service

by from Littleton, Co |

After unsuccessfully being able to get a satisfactory deal from two local dealers I found the Truck I was looking for on-line at Faricy. The next day we came to terms on Truck and also they took my word on my trade-in with out even seeing it. My salesman was Steven Montoya. I highly recommend his services. His honesty and integrity are refreshing to see these days. He spent several hours showing us the truck and a valuable orientation of the trucks many functions. He made my family feel very welcomed at the dealership. We hope to drive the distance and use him again in the future. Regards, Joe C.

April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Joe. We appreciate your business and the fact you made the drive down to Canon. We wish you many happy miles in your beautiful new truck.

"FAIR"icy Ford/Lincoln is the ONLY WAY to go

by from Florence, CO |

This is my second time to purchase a vehicle from Faricy Ford in Canon City, Co and it won't be my last! I was welcomed and treated very professionally and with courtesy by all in the dealership's sales floor. My personal favorite is Steven Montoya who is caring and slowly navigates the buying process so that I did not get lost in the rush or tedious paper work. He handled everything including showing me how to use the Sync feature in my new Focus in order to use my cell phone with no hands. I am extremely impressed with this young man's professionalism and his competency in handling the sale and getting me acquainted with my new car. Thank you Steven...you are terrific!

April 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review, Claudine! Steven does a great job and we're very lucky to have him on our team. Your repeat business means everything to a small dealership like ours. We look forward to serving your needs for many years to come.

Long ride away but worth it!

by from Lafayette, Colorado |

I've shopped for and bought trucks and cars on cars.com for over 5 years here in Colorado. Faricy Ford is the best. They say what they mean and mean what they say. As a Christian, that is of utmost importance to me and from me. Since I live in Lafayette Colorado my ride to Faricy was a long one, but worth it. Car buying is sometimes likened to going to the dentist for a root canal, and not in anything but the worst way. Faricy restored my faith in the process. They are the best in the west bar none.

April 1, 2014

Thank you so much for making the trip to Canon City! We're glad you felt it was worth the drive and appreciate your business! We look forward to working with you again!

The Perfect Experience-NO Pressure

by from Howard, CO |

We went to Faricy because it was close to a business we needed to visit. Had no intention of purchasing at the time; just getting an idea of the type of vehicles and features that were available. We had the same vehicle (a 1995 Blazer, bought new) until our visit. We were met in the front by Martin, a very nonpushy salesman. I explained what we wanted to do and that we were looking at a used car in a certain range of years. He walked with us toward the area we were seeking. He let my wife open doors, sit in seats and answered her questions while explaining to me all the new features available and never once pushed. We found one we very much wanted but we needed to pray about it and check with our bank for funding. Martin did offer their lending company as one that could give us a much better rate than our bank. We told him that we would be in touch the following day but if someone came in and wanted it that he should not miss a sale as we would not commit. The following morning after speaking with our bank and our insurance agent we called him and said it it was still available and could get the papers (for the car and the loan) ready we could be their in the early pm. Needless to say we now have a new preowned car and a wonderful impression of Faircy Ford. PS: We had our dogs with us and they allowed us to walk them around and bring our new puppy in the office as we worked on all our paper work. This told us much about the owner and the type of people working there.

April 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Martin is one of our best and we're lucky to have him on our team. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Great overall experience

by from Gillette, Wyoming |

We were very pleased with the service we received from every employee. They made us feel welcomed and went out of their way to assist us with all our needs and request.We will be glad to share our experience with all of our friends and refer them to your business. We will be returning customers for all of our future purchases.

February 5, 2014

Thank you, Dale!! We appreciate your enthusiastic endorsement! Happy trails in your MKT!! (and Gwinette--you look fabulous in it!)

Your customer for life!

by from Gilette, WY |

After doing business with Faricy Ford, even driving home in bad weather was like floating on a cloud in the MKT. It was my pleasure to do business there! I will recommend Faricy Ford to all my friends in Gillette, WY and beyond. I'm a customer for life!

February 1, 2014

Dale & Gwinette--Thank you so much for coming all the way from Gillette in the nasty weather! We appreciate your perseverance in getting here and are delighted that we were able to get you in that beautiful MKT! If you're happy, we're happy!

Awesome Customer Treatment

by from Canon City,CO |

My husband and myself are from the "Old School" and still appreciate good customer service. Steven Montoya gave us exactly that and more. He didn't pressure us at all and because we didn't really know what car we were looking for, gave us the opportunity to try several. He was very knowledgeable and made us very comfortable answering all our questions. Steven even offered us a "Tutorial" for operating our new high tech car - which we are taking him up on. Ben was also very pleasant and helpful . Being able to purchase a car locally(because their price was better than other dealers) was a big plus to us. THANK YOU FARICY FORD and Steve Montoya.

November 27, 2013

Rocky & Sheryl, Thank you so much for choosing Faricy Ford! We appreciate your business and are delighted that you were pleased with the service you received from Steven. We look forward to continuing to care for you and your new Escape in the future. Thanks again!

Great service, and got me in the perfect car!

by from Canon City, CO |

When I went in to Faricy Ford, I was very upset over a car repair on my old car, and when I left that day, I left driving the perfect car. Steven did a great job easing my mind, explaining things to me, and after telling him what I was looking for, he walked me straight over to the perfect car. The processing time was bearable, and not only Steven, but everyone else in the show room, were awesome, and did everything they could to make me feel comfortable and at home. I will for sure be buying my future vehicles from Faricy. Its great to be able to shop locally in our small community. I also wanted to commend, Ben, who also did a great job helping me.

November 9, 2013

Lesa, Thanks for the great review! Steven and Ben do a great job and we are delighted you are satisfied! Thank you so much for shopping locally and supporting business in your community!

Great 5 Star Service

by from Hillside, CO |

The reason we buy cars at Faricy is because of Chris Snyder. There's no haggling or multiple layers of manager approval. He's very customer oriented. Additionally, Paul Lamberson is the best service manager we've had for our Fords across the US. Go there and you'll be satisfied with the great service.! Joe Faricy also is in this dealership and that means a great deal.

August 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are delighted that you had such a great experience with us and appreciate that you are willing to share it!