Wade Schick's Chrysler of Culpeper

Used 888-280-1119
Service 866-513-4007

Great Car Great Service

by from Culpeper, Virginia |

My husband and I bought a 2012 Chrysler 300C from Wade Schick Chrysler of Culpeper, Virgnia about a month ago. It is a wonderful car fully loaded with everything you can imagine. It does just about everything but drive itself for us. I could go on and on about each feature of this beautiful car and how fantastic it is, but I think the best thing is to just say "try one and I'm sure you will love it too." But that isn't the only great thing we found at this dealership. Our salesman Glen Tomson was knowledgeable and very helpful. We felt like he worked to give us a fair and honest deal. We appreciated all he did in making the purchase process as painless as possible and delivering our car to our door after it had been beautifully detailed. He was easy to work with and very nice. I also want to take this opportunity to especially recognize salesman Jim Stein. We returned to the dealership a couple of weeks ago about a problem we were having with the cruise control. Mr. Tomson was out of the office on vacation. Mr. Stein approached us immediately to see if he could help us. Even though he wasn't our salesman, he listened to our problem and checked out the vehicle, even taking the time to test drive the car to try to see if it was something he might be able to help us correct. He went out of his way to see that the problem was addressed right away. By the time we left the dealership, it had been corrected and we didn't have to make an appointment and another trip in on a different day. Today, I went in to pick up our license plates which we were notified had just come in. Mr. Stein remembered me from the previous visit, went and retrieved the plates for me and put them on the car himself. He then enquired about the problem with the cruise control and if it was still working correctly. He made sure I was completely satisfied and didn't need anything else before I left. This is the sort of customer service that will ensure we come back to this dealership again and again for all our automotive needs. Sadly, this is not the kind of service we have always found at other dealersips in the past. It only makes us appreciate these little kindnesses and the extra effort even more. Thanks Wade Schick Chrysler and your great sales and service staff.

August 12, 2014

Lynn, First, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience a great one. Glen is extremely knowledgeable and talented at making sure his customers are at ease and taken care of. I am sorry to hear there was an issue with your cruise control, but am glad it was quickly taken care of by Mr. Stein. I really appreciate your kind words and your business and hope to see you here again soon. All the best, Joseph Schick | Vice President| jschick@chryslerofculpeper.com | 540-547-3900

Happy wth first car purchase in Virginia

by from Scottsfille, VA |

We were a one car family in metro Atlanta, but needed another vehicle after our move to Virginia. Our online search for a low miliage used Nissan Frontier led us to Marty Williams at Chrysler of Culpeper, Running out of time before I began a new job, we needed to shop on a Sunday afternoon. Marty came in on his day off to meet us and show us the truck. The online description fit the vehicle precisely, and we were pleased with how the truck handled. Marty worked with us on the price and, while we waited with our young children in the customer lounge, he trod back and forth as details of the financing were decided. Subsequent to the initial financing arranged by Chrysler of Culpeper, we found a lender with a lower rate. Marty and Mike then proceeded to rewrite their financing to match that lower rate. Marty even had the new contract brought to our home, rather than asking us to drive back up to the dealership. We were very pleased with the entire experience with Marty at Chrysler of Culpeper and heartily recommend them.

September 12, 2014

It's so great to hear that we were able to help get you and your family taken care of before you started your job. Marty is a great member of our team and always does everything in his power to make sure that our customers' experiences are simple and enjoyable. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We hope you love your new vehicle and living here in Virginia! Hope to see you again soon.

Sam Capozzoli makes the Schick happen!!!!!!

by from Ruckersvie Va |

Sam Capozzoli answered the phone early and therefor got my business. The dealership was extremely courteous and reasonable with dealing on a mutually agreeable price. My daughter wants a Jeep for graduation so I can guarantee we will be back in a few months to buy another vehicle. Thank you Sam for making my first solo vehicle purchase pretty easy

August 25, 2014

Good Afternoon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. It's wonderful that you found your experience with our dealership enjoyable and easy. We look forward to working with you to find your daughter's Jeep soon!

Great experience

by from Shenandoah, VA |

Really enjoyed working with Ashley at Chrysler of Culpeper. She was knowledgable, friendly, and able to meet what we needed to get a vehicle the same day. Will definitely come back again for future car needs.

August 28, 2014

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed working with Ashley. She's a great member of our team and does a great job with making sure all of her customers' needs are taken care of. Thank you for leaving such a great review and we look forward to doing business with you again soon!

Very pleased with service

by from bealeton va |

I was very pleased with my experience I had at schicks. The sale lady Ashley greeted us right away and helped us with everything we asked for.

August 28, 2014

Liz, We pride ourselves in making sure that the moment customers enter our dealership, they are greeted and taken care of the entire time they're with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We hope we'll see you again soon!

Great to work with

by from Shenandoah, VA |

Ashley was great to work with. We had a certain budget to meet and she was able to meet our needs. Highly recommend.

August 28, 2014

Ashlie, It makes us so happy to hear that Ashley provided you with a great experience here and that she was able to help you find a car that met your needs and your budget. We appreciate the recommendation and you taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We hope we'll see you again here soon!

They made Schick HAPPEN!!!!!!

by from Bealton, VA |

The sales person got me the deal i wanted on a used vehicle. I was so happy with how easy the place was to deal with. Ashley is the best sales person EVER!!!!!!!!!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for leaving this fantastic 5-star review. It's great to hear that Ashley was able to find you a great deal on a vehicle and that you found your experience here easy. We hope we'll see you again soon!

Best experience buying a new car...ever!

by from Warrenton, VA |

This is the way to buy a new car! Martin Williams is their Internet Sales Manager and he makes the process effortless. The buying price was agreed upon before arriving and all that was left to do was determine the value of my trade. They gave me more than expected on my trade....which made the deal even better. This is a family owned dealership in Culpeper, VA, and is worth the drive. We met the owner and made to feel like a valued guest. If you want a great experience when you buy your next car see Martin! On a side note... my Jeep Cherokee is awesome!

August 23, 2014

Colette, I am so happy to hear that you made the drive out to visit us! It's great to hear that Martin was able to help you and get you all of the information you needed so that by the time you got here, we were able to take care of you with no surprises. It's wonderful to hear you love your Jeep. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and we hope to see you here again soon!

You are the GREATEST by far.

by from Mineral, Va |

Jim Stein, I the best. We made a great friend. We will be back. Jim, take care of your self. Sharon Brascher

August 23, 2014

Sharon, It makes us so happy when a customer has a great experience with one of our team members. I am so glad that Jim was able to take care of you while you were here. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review and we hope to see you here again soon!

5 Stars .... you are GREAT...

by from Mineral, VA |

Jim Stein, he was a great salesperson. Couldn't have ask for anyone better. See you when we come back this way in our travels. John

August 23, 2014

John, I'm so pleased to hear that Jim was able to take care of you. He is a great member of our team! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and please stop by again whenever you're in the area!

Jim Stein

by from Mineral, Virginia |

Jim, I love my truck and you made my wife very happy. We have recommend some family member to come see for their new cars. You went way above your means to make part of dreams come true. Thank you so much. We will come see you in our travels. Thanks again and stay well. John H. Brascher

August 23, 2014

John, It's wonderful to hear that you love your truck and that you and your wife had a great experience here. I really appreciate you recommending us to your family members, that truly is the highest compliment. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope you'll be back soon!