Ron Dupratt Ford

(1.9) 7 Reviews

1320 N 1st St, Dixon, CA 95620

Used 707-249-1071

Poor customer service and no time management

by from Davis, CA |

Took my car here for service on a recall ford issued and it took much longer than expected and they had very poor customer service. I brought it in on Friday and was told it should be ready the next morning. When I came in the next day I was told it would be 3 more days and I needed a courtesy car. The car was dirty and the radio didn't work, I was very disappointed in it. Then I was told my car would be ready on Thursday, then Friday morning at the latest. When I called Friday morning, I was told it would be ready by 3:00pm and that I would get a call as soon as it was ready. 4oclock rolled around and still no call, and finally I got a call a little later. The whole process was very disorganized and I truly think they do not know how to manage time. Every time I have gone in, there is a huge line with no one helping, the people I talk to never know what is going on and it is run very poorly. If you want good customer service in a timely manner, do not go here.

over charged

by from Dixon Ca. |

I feel I was over charged for the work that i had done.

Best Body Shop in the Country

by from Vallejo, CA |

After going to Fairfield Ford and dealing with their rude service advisor, Steve Collins, I decided to ask the people at work where the best Ford dealer was in NorCal. I had a small place on the passenger door of my new F350 that the paint looked rough and Fairfield Ford Collins' said it would take a week to fix at the body shop they use which wasn?t part of the Ford dealer. He was extremely rude and when I pointed to the spot on the door, he had the nerve to tell me not to touch the spot. Serious??? I was talking to my boss about the experience and he told me he had a great experience at Ron DuPratt Ford. So, I took off early and drove over to Dixon, CA. I walked into the body shop office and was surprised by the friendly associates that were anxious to help me. Michael Briscoe was assigned to look at my truck and when he saw the spot, he advised that the shop was booked for a few days but if I had a few minutes, he would get someone to look at it to try and buff it out. I agreed and he took the truck to the shop. Less than 10 minutes later, he drove the truck to the front and not only did he have the spot buffed out completely, he had the guys align the driver door that was slightly lower than the passenger door. This is incredible service and Michael exceeded my expectations. I am definitely coming back to Ron Dupratt Ford as long as I?m in NorCal. Very satisfied new F350 King Ranch owner.

Dishonest and Deceitful

by from Kings Beach, CA |

This dealer is dishonest and undeserving of any praise. We checked that a vehicle was on the premises by emailing and calling Ron Dupratt Ford before heading out from our Tahoe home. It is a 2 hour drive, so you can imagine our disappointment when we arrived at the Dixon dealership to discover that the vehicle was at the Vacaville dealership. A salesman there called the Vacaville dealer and confirmed that the vehicle was there. Upon arrival, we were informed that the vehicle we came all that way to see was NOT there. Of course they tried the ol' bait and switch by showing us other, similar vehicles. We had our cars to sell so they put us through the credit checks, the haggling, the waiting around time. All said and done, we stayed longer than intended with the promise that the car would be there the next day. We would have bought the car when it did come in (a week later) but after wasting our time, gas money, and getting our hopes up and dashed, we would never do business with that dealer again.

Service

by from dixon ca |

I bought a truck here about a month ago. 4 days after buying the truck the engine was making a horrible noise. I take it straight to the dealership and they said they would take a look at it. It ends up they had to replace the entire engine. It has been a month since I've had my truck. And now they're saying that the new engine they have installed is misfiring. So who knows how much longer there going to have it. They are paying for the repairs due to the short amount of time I had the truck but I can definitely tell that it is not there first priority. So I basically bought a truck from the dealership that I cannot drive,or at least have not been able to drive for a month. They're supposed to be letting me know something tomorrow I will keep the post up to date and let people know how it went

Repairs

by from vacaville |

Decided to give reviews of businesses I have had past experiences with. Well, I havent been to this Dealership in quite some time, maybe since 2010. I had my f250 repaired under warranty, and was notified on an oil leak concern. since the vehicle was under warranty I approved the repair. My first impression on the appearance of the shop was as one person stated "GHETTO". I spoke with a random mechanic and he was very knowledable, and great to talk to. I personally feel sorry for any mechanic having to work in that facility, and would not want my new vehicle entering that shop unless you own a mud/oil saturated fleet vehicle. Well, Another reason I never went back was my son is a mechanic, and told me the warranty repairs they stated were never actually performed, and after reviewing what was claimed to be repaired, appeared untouch, and not new. they claimed they pulled the engine and replaced my head gasket and resealed the engine of oil leaks. Since it was warranty, I just let it be and never went back.

Sold car while on my way to dealer, 4 hr drive!

by from Chester, CA |

I pre-arranged a deal with one of the internet reps. We discussed the vehicle several times and then I made an arrangement to come pick the vehicle up on that Saturday. I was pre-qualified and ready to by the car. The dealer knew that I was on my way that morning. It was a 4 hour drive to the dealership from my home. When I got there, they were in the process of selling the car to someone else. They did not notify me about this before I got there. They then proceeded to tell me they would give me a great deal on another vehicle. After going over several vehicles on the lot, the most they would come down from their asking price was like $500, which was not a very good deal (after going on their website, the "internet prices" were cheaper than what they were offering!). They then again tried to tell me that they were going to auction the next week and had several items that were identical if not similar to what I wanted and they would make a special deal and even deliver it to me. I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN!!! I called and was disconnected each time I called. So, an 8 hour round trip completely wasted by a shoddy dealership. Oh yah, not to mention, when I showed up that morning, the cops were just wrapping up their investigation because several new vehicles had their rims stolen in the middle of the night. I was like, MG, CAN YOU SAY GHETTTTOOOO!!!

Ron Dupratt Ford responded to this review

September 15, 2011

I am sorry that you had to experIence that from thIs store we have made alot of personal changes since you were here and i can assure you that will never happen again and if there is anything i can do for you because of the inconvience that you had to deal with please let me know