Boyd County Ford

(4.2) 9 Reviews

2119 Greenup Ave, Ashland, KY 41101

charged for a oem part and was given a napa part!

by from council bluffs, ia |

Charged us for a oem part anf installed a napa part that's $200 cheaper! Took advantage of travelers on christmas eve! Been trying to get refund for over a month. Even the GM lied. Terrible way to run a business.

Looking for new truck

by from Glasgow, Kentucky |

I was looking for a sales person that would help me over the phone because I work away from home. If you are looking for a dealer that will work with you and not give you a run around. And give you a good deal, Boyd county is the one.

Where's my tittle

by from Louisa,KY |

We purchased our 2011 Ford fusion sport on June 14th and here it is November 2nd and we still don't have the tittle to our car. We have called several times and they all ways say we will check on it but we never get a follow up. I guess I need to contact Ford Motor company to see if they can help us. This is the first time anything like this has happened to us but this is the first time we have purchased from Boyd Co. The sales person was great no complaints there we just wish we could get the tittle for our car.

mother

by from Ashland, Ky |

Great experience! Very friendly staff. I would recommend them to my friends.

Execellent Experience

by from Flatwoods, KY |

We were very pleased with Boyd County Ford in the purchase of our 2012 Ford Escape. They are great to deal with at the dealership.

Just Looking

by from Flatwoods, KY |

Recently, I purchased a 2012 Ford Fusion from Boyd County Ford. From the moment I walked in to the facility, I felt important and understood. I was desperate for help, I had a car that I HATED and wanted to get away from the gas-guzzling junk that I had driven in with. Almost immediately, the sales staff went to work - examining the trade-in suggesting newer models for purchase based on my financial needs as well as personal demands. The whole process took less than 3 hours before I was driving off in a BRAND NEW car that I LOVED!!

Thank you to everyone at Boyd County Ford

by from South Portsmouth, KY |

I went to Boyd County Ford on 9-7-11 shopping for a new Ford Fusion. I was pretty nervous because I had never bought a new car before, however Jerry Howes was wonderful. Not only did he help to settle my nerves, he also helped to get me into the car that I was wanting. I would highly recommend to anyone who is searching for a new car to ask for Jerry, trust me, you will not be disappointed. Also, if you need any help figuring out the extra options that your vehicle comes with (Sync, for example)Diamond Lewis is excellent. He was so helpful and so easy to talk to. I would just like to say "thank you" to everyone at Boyd County Ford and to tell them that they did a great job:)

new truck

by from Ashland KY |

Looked online for a new truck. Looked through inventory found what I wanted. Called next day to test drive and bought the truck 2 days later. Had a question about the new engine in the truck was able to talk to Steve in service and answered my questions. From all points of view everyone is there to help. Have talked to the owner in the past many times about the vechile I was looking to buy and they bent over backwards. Thanks Ken

PLEASED with Boyd

by from Ceredo, WV |

Our complete experience with Boyd County Ford was wonderful!! We had visited a couple of other dealerships just "checking out" the Fusion. When we arrived at Boyd Co. Dealership, it was obvious that we wanted to look no further----this was it!!! Jerry Howes showed such fine presentation of the product, as well as friendly interaction with us. Diamond was magnificent!! Thank you Boyd County for being there!!!!!