Weber Chevrolet Columbia

701 Old State Route 3, Columbia, IL 62236

New 866-683-9269 New 866-683-9269
Used 888-252-0691 Used 888-252-0691
Service 877-968-7815 Service 877-968-7815

No Charge Service Loaners and Overnight Test Drives! NO Hassles or Gimmicks! Weber Is Chevrolet!

A Whole New Experience!

by from St. Louis |

Mind blowing experience. I have been purchasing vehicles for over 20 years. In those 20 years I have haggled, played games, beat up on the salesman, been beaten on by salesman and have had rough times making deals. I worked with Jonathan Hegger from the Internet Team there and I have never been more impressed with how vehicle shopping has started to take a turn for the better. Jonathan was extremely knowledgeable about his products, incentives and he even worked out some numbers on my trade through email. This took out all the hassle of taking time off to go over to the dealership to beat my head against the wall. I was able to keep my personal and work life on track while working out a very easy and great deal. He even had me fill out my credit info on their site and when I walked in to finish up they already had me approved through the bank and I was there for all of 30 minutes. This is the way vehicle shopping should be. I will no longer shop around different dealerships for deals. Weber Chevrolet and Jonathan Hegger are now my only car people. Thanks so much, you guys are amazing!

January 26, 2016

Mick, Thank you so much for sharing your car buying experience with everyone. Car buying has changed, and in fact it is changing everyday as technology changes. When other potential buyers see your review and recommendation of Jonathan Hegger, it really helps us. Welcome to the Weber Chevrolet family! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Buying Experience, Thank You Doug Johannes!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Due to an accident that totaled my car, I decided to purchase a new car because of the benefits that come with it, such as warranty and the assistance of a salesperson to help my through the car buying process. Bottom line... I needed a great car quickly and without hassle. Doug Johannes took the time to understand my needs, preferences, and financial situation to find me the best deal, explaining everything I needed to know without pressuring me. I walked into the dealership without a clue about how I was going to leave with a car and filled with anxiety about the cost but Doug found me a better deal than I could have on my own, a better deal than I ever could have imagined! Doug perfectly delivered the car I needed! As much as I was skeptical about spending any money, especially on a brand new car, I have absolutely no regrets about the purchase! Thanks Doug!

Compliment to Weber Chevrolet

by from Mascoutah, IL |

Probably the easiest and most pleasant vehicle purchase we have ever had! Thank you Mike Shields and the finance department for all you help!!!

Excellent, simple experience

by from st. louis, mo |

I leased a new Equinox from Frank Shinault. Very easy, fast and friendly experience. It is my first new car buying experience and I will not go elsewhere in the future. I highly recommend Weber Chevrolet and Frank. Instead of selling me a car, they truly helped me buy a car.

February 5, 2016

Nikki, Thanks for taking the time to share your story with everyone! We love to hear from our customers especially when they are so happy. Enjoy your new Equinox and thanks for pledging your loyalty to Weber Chevrolet!

by from Belleville |

I needed some reliable transportation for my current job, and my car was getting to the point where repairs were costly. I inquired on-line with Ben Brown, who is in the internet department. He got my information, then got me pre-approved for a loan, and helped me find a car that I liked and fit my budget. Thank You!

February 5, 2016

Dawn, Thanks for taking the time to write a review on behalf of Ben and Weber Chevrolet. We are glad to hear your experience was seemless! Thanks again for sharing.

Great, Respectful service from all Weber employees

by from Fults, IL |

Very pleased with our car buying experience. Each Weber employee we spoke with was honest and respectful of our conversations.

February 2, 2016

Jmaze, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your car buying experience. Thanks!

Amazing service, can browse without the pressure

by from O'Fallon, IL |

Donnie Vernier is our go to man for our family. He gives you the facts but won't yank your chain. Would highly recommend Donnie!!

February 3, 2016

Jordan, Thanks for sharing your experience with Donnie here at Weber Chevrolet. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

sales satisfaction

by from Swansea, il |

My fourth purchase from Weber, can't believe how easy and fun they make it to buy a car! Mike Shields and Mike P were terrific to work with! No pressure, just pure salesmanship! Thank you both!

February 3, 2016

Herby, Thanks for being such a loyal customer; we sincerely appreciate it! In addition, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. We look forward to working with you again.

Super Helpful, Accurate Answers for all My Q's

by from Columbia, IL |

Mike Boshans was super helpful, provided fast and accurate answers to all my questions and I walked out in a few short hours with a brand new car

February 3, 2016

Justin, Thanks for taking the time to write a review on Mike B! We appreciate you sharing your experience with everyone!

Kent Larkin at George Weber Chevrolet

by from Collinsville illinois |

Excellent. Kent Larkin has sold me numerous vehicles. Always a great experience. Weber Chevrolet is the place to come for a vehicle.

January 29, 2016

Leo, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Kent and our dealership. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working together again!