Zumwalt Ford

21 S Main St, Saint Helena, CA 94574

New 888-782-3237 New 888-782-3237
Used 888-612-3918 Used 888-612-3918
Service 888-296-0768 Service 888-296-0768

Since 1966, Drive a Little, Save a Lot!!!

No better to place to shop for a new car....

by from Vacaville, CA |

I have never been to such a stress free dealership! Ron, Rhett, and Karen were who I worked with. They listened to what needs I had for my family vehicle, let me test drive, prepared numbers, and let ME choose. No pressure....just help! I HAVE sent all my friends and family to them. Worth the drive to beautiful St. Helena!

Mr. Paul Moore

by from Petaluma CA |

I had a very efficient car buying experience at Zumwalt Ford in St. Helena. I walked in saw and test drove a car I was interested in, purchased it and was out the door in less than an hour. Left to enjoy my new car purchase the rest of the weekend. They were friendly, courteous and there was no pressure to purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and will go back for future purchases. Paul Moore

Another perfect purchase!

by from Vacaville, CA |

Wonderful and honest dealer!! Just leased car number 12 from Ron at Zumwalt! I love the selection of great cars. Rhett in finance made the deal and paperwork fast and painless! All around great experience! I will be going back for sure!!

Great Experience

by from Concord,CA |

I was recently looking to buy a used Ford Edge and had been racked over by several other dealerships. After speaking Ed at Zumwalt Ford he made the entire process seamless and found me a vehicle a great price. I have recommended several friends and will definitely buy my next car from Zumwalt.

3 cars and counting

by from Plumas Lake, CA |

I have purchased 3 cars from Zumwalt. I'll keep going back because of the absolute top customer service. To give you an idea, when I lived in North Dakota I still made the trip to St Helena to buy my next car from them. They're that good. I can't say enough.....except I can't wait for the 2015 Mustang.

Never had to visit the dealership!

by from Concord, CA |

I live in Contra Costa County and needed to replace a 2004 Town Car that was totaled in a collision on 12-1. I located a replacement vehicle on the internet at Zumwalt Ford. I called and talked to Ed on the telephone. We set up a test drive here in Contra Costa County so I never even went to the dealership in St. Helena. We negotiated the deal over the phone and on the internet. Then, they delivered the car to my driveway and we signed the papers at my dining room table. I never had to go to St. Helena, so I have no idea about the facilities there. It's a beautiful 2010 Town Car that is the same color as our old Town Car and is still on Bumper to Bumper warranty and has less than 50,000 miles. Thanks, Ed. I tried to make this purchase through a local dealer and they never responded to me. So, I appreciate the great service I received from you and Zumwalt Ford. That's how you sell cars!

Never had to visit the dealership!

by from Concord, CA |

Customes come first here!!

by from Point Reyes Station, Ca |

Thank you Ed Alfaro for going above and beyond great customer service! We worth the drive to beautiful St. Helena!! These guys are willing to work the best deal for you!!!! Highly recommend Zumwalt Ford!!!

Great experience

by from Redding Ca |

Best truck buying experience I have had! Thaks Eddy

Fabulous Service

by from St. Helena, Ca |

Went to our local dealer after trying larger dealers outside of our area. Zumwalt found us our car that we wanted in a couple of hours and delivered the new car the next day. The pricing was competitive and the service excellent. Will go there first for our next car.