Dave Sinclair Ford

7466 S. Lindbergh Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63125

New 866-984-1312
Used 866-984-1269
Service 866-984-1325

If it's not right, we'll make it right...Free!

Excellent buying experience!

by from Mt. Vernon, IL |

We initially went to Dave Sinclair Ford to look at a Chevrolet Traverse, but after we couldn't make the deal, our salesman, who we felt was determined to send us on our way completely satisfied, along with the mgr, showed us a few Escapes they had for sale. My wife settled on the one we purchased, and the deal was made easily. Their price was fair, and they offered us close to what we were asking for our trade-in. I've already told the rest of my family and friends about our experience at Dave Sinclair Ford, and when I'm ready to buy another vehicle, Dave Sinclair Ford will be the first dealership I go to! Thank you!

December 29, 2014

As a valued guest, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Great service!

by from St. Louis, MO |

They were very helpful when buying my first car. They fixed everything I wanted and worked with me to achieve the price I needed.

July 25, 2015

Katie, thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you had a great car buying experience. Thank you for your business and congratulations on your new car!

2013 Ford Edge repair and maintenance

by from St. Louis, Missouri |

Thorough and professional work, as always. Email reminders are very helpful.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Dennis. We're happy to hear you had a good service experience and that you like the email reminders! We appreciate your business!

Service Visit for Recall on Ford Fusion

by from St. Louis, MO |

Fast, efficient and professional Customer Service. Thank you.

July 16, 2015

Delores, thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear you received great customer service while you were here for your recall. Thank you so much for your business!

Repair

by from Arnold, MO |

Mike kept me informed daily on progress of repair. My problem was intermittent so everyone tried to get it to happen again. Recall repair was preformed before I had even gotten a notice. Special attention was paid to my car and I thank Mike for making that happen. I see to the needs of my 90 year old mother in law so I need my car in excellent condition. Thanks Mike for taking that extra effort to solve my repair issue.

July 18, 2015

Thanks so much for the review, William. We are so glad to hear that you received great service from Mike. We will pass your compliments on to him. Thank you for your business!

Great Customer Service

by from St. Louis, Mo. |

Recall on car. Excellent service. Treat customers with respect.

July 16, 2015

Jo Ann, thank you for the great review. We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant service experience and that your recalls were taken care of. We greatly appreciate your business!

I don't have a title

by from St. Louis, MO |

very pleasant and great coffee It is always a pleasure doing business with Dave Sinclair Ford.

July 18, 2015

Martha, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear that you have a great overall experience at Dave Sinclair. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again!

Love it!!!!!!

by from Arnold, Missouri |

Always great! Love Bruce and he always makes sure that my vehicle is right.

July 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Michelle! We are happy to hear you had a pleasant service experience and we will pass your words onto Bruce. Thank you for your business!

Service Dept.

by from St Louis, Missouri |

Went in for a oil change and they were fast and courteous! Thanks Dave's Family!

July 14, 2015

We appreciate the great review and are glad to hear you received quick service. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

Service on my Fusion/recalls

by from St. Louis, MO |

My experience was great! Matt H. was extremely helpful with the issue I was having with the air conditioning having me explain what was going on while he was sitting with me in the car. The service technician was also helpful explaining the air conditioning while sitting in the car with me, I feel this went beyond the usual service and was very pleased with my visit.`

July 14, 2015

Maureen, thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear that your service writer and technician were so involved with your air conditioning issue. We will pass the word on to Matt. Thank you again for your business!

Always happy with Dave Sinclair

by from St. Louis, MO |

My first scheduled maintenance on a new car. Service department is always crowded and busy, but they get the job done with a smile.

July 14, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad to hear that you have a good experience when you come to Dave Sinclair. We hope to see you again for future service needs!