Bommarito Chevrolet/Mazda

6127 S. Lindbergh, Saint Louis, MO 63123

Wow - Great service even after the sale!

by from st. louis |

Wow - Great service even after the sale! I read a couple of the reviews that were posted and some said this was not a good place to shop. I went in with an open mind and ended up buying a 2009 Mazda van for my wife and the saleman "Bob" was very nice and worked with us on getting the best price for us. Roughly 3 weeks later we had to take the car in to make for service and he not only remember us but he helped us again with the service manager and got our car in and out in less than 1/2. They are very friendly and they had alot of nice cars. Not a whole lot of "High Pressure" to buy and they found the perfect car for my budget and family. Thanks again and I'll be back for my sons car next year when he goes to college.

Great car - I got a super value!

by from st. louis |

Great car - I got a super value! I have never written a review, but I feel I need to tell people what a great experience I had at this store. I was looking for a nice low mileage truck, and they were able to find one at a different store and the salesmen drove it to my house to show it to me. He went the extra mile and he was right, this was exactly what I was looking for. Gave me a super price and we drove back to the store to close the deal. That going the extra mile made the decision very easy for me to buy a car from them. I will be back when my kids need a car. Thanks again - I love my truck

Very nice people

by from st. louis |

Very nice people - I will come back again Bought a 2008 chevy cobalt for my daughter and we love it. Very helpful even after we came back 3 times to look again without getting any pressure to buy from the salesmen. He took his time with us and was able to get the car within our budget. We both had a nice freindly experience and we will return for our next car.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!!!

by from south county |

Tom McKay is a fantastic sales consultant and the entire organization at Bommarito Chevrolet is first class!!! My buying experieince from the beginning educational process, to the end at signing was great. My rep, Tom, took the time I needed and gave me all the information I required to make an informed decision. Tom even sat next to me in my new vehicle and went over, in detail, every component of the car. I recently went in for my first oil change and the service department, as expected, was great as well. I have recommended Bommarito to many friends and relatives and will continue to do so. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!!! - matt

Thank you!

by from st. louis |

Elliot Ellis was and continues to be extremely helpful and informative. I went to another Chevrolet dealer before going to Bommarito. From the moment I walked into the Bommarito's show room, I felt at ease and knew I was being provided with the correct information. I did not feel like they played games or tried to take advantage of me, unlike the previous dealer I went to. I cannot be happier with the service and my decision to purchase my Equinox through them. I had done research and new around what interest rate I wanted; however, Chris Rackley was able to not only match my credit union's rate, but got me 1% LOWER! Elliot and Chris are fantastic to work with and are excellent at what they do! I love my Equinox and love the fact that I know I have fantastic service through Bommarito for numerous years to come. Thank you!

Very professional! We will be back!

by from st. louis |

When we went looking for a pre-owned car,we where somewhat worried about the process. When we went to Bommarito on so.lindbergh, we put all the worries to rest. They treated us in a way a person would want to be treated. The gave us the info we needed to make an educated decision, got us in and out in a timely manner and kept it all in our budget. Thanks again to Bommarito south's pre-owned dept. Very professional! We will be back!

good experience

by from st. louis |

it was a good experience for me so far, I like the way my car is driving, and they fixed minor cosmetic issues that I asked them to!

2 great cars bought the same day

by from st. louis |

2 great cars bought the same day - Very nice folks My son and I both needed cars and the salemen we had understood my tight budget and found a car for my son for school and a small economy car for myself. We didn't have to haggle or go back and forth with him. He gave us a great fair price and we both love our used cars. I am telling my family to go to this store for any types of cares they need. Very honest and no surprises. Very very happy and Thanks for the great service !

Bommarito Chevrolet-Mazda is the place to buy cars

by from st. louis |

Bommarito Chevrolet-Mazda is the place to buy cars. I have recently purchased a new car for myself, as well as a used car in the past year and a half from the same dealership and I have been very pleased with the Customer Service that I have received from all different departments; from the sales person I dealt with, to the manager on duty, to the service after the sale. All departments provided me a great experience, and will be a reason I will continue purchasing from Bommarito Automotive Group. I suggest anyone looking for a new or used car to swing by any of the Bommarito dealerships in the future. I will only buy from them going forward.

will glady continue buying chevy's from Bommarito

by from st. louis |

For about a month I was driving a 1999 chevy surburban to work putting 32$ a day to get to and from work, it was killing me so one day i head over to Bommarito chevrolet on south lindbergh thinking well I'll go ahead and chance it worst they can say is no. I get there everything goes GREAT my salesman Elliot went from 1st to 6th gear to put me into the car I wanted and let me tell you it worked didn't have to put any money down, the monthly payments aren't bad and for my first car purchase 5.9% interest is super duper props to my salesman. Everything needed to know about my payments to what was covered to oil changes and dent removal was explained to me before I left the lot. I will glady continue buying chevy's from Bommarito Chevrolet with customer service like that who wouldn't