Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg

875 West Eads Parkway, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

New 888-648-7965 New 888-648-7965
Used 888-535-0083 Used 888-535-0083
Service 866-862-1586 Service 866-862-1586

Great selection, great value, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!

Ask for Duke Hilsercop

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I can't say much about Jeff Wyler himself, as I've never met the guy, but a guy who works for him named Duke Hilsercop is one of a kind. I bought a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk from them on Apr 23, 2015, and the process couldn't have been more seamless. Both online and in person, Duke was a cordially persistent, as opposed to annoyingly persistent, salesman. He was more than happy to work with me on price and easily topped competitor prices. Duke had even arranged to pick up the perfect vehicle for me from all the way over in New Jersey, but that dealer wouldn't give up the vehicle. After that hangup, Duke found a vehicle I really liked much closer to home and drove to get it from another dealer without charging me a delivery fee. One disclaimer is that I did not finance through the dealership, so I cannot speak to that experience. But as to overall customer experience in buying my first new vehicle, I will say that I don't think I would have gotten the same positive experience elsewhere. I highly recommend working with Duke. Good luck in your buying endeavors!

October 6, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time out of your day to leave such a great review about your experience. We truly do appreciate your business and we welcome you to the Jeff Wyler Automotive Family.

Stay Away From Mike Anderson

by from Lawrenceburg |

I believe if you are selling a car to someone you tell him what the car has and not what you think the car has. The later is my experience with Mike Anderson. He told about features the car come with which actually it did not. I found out later that it did not have the features he told me about. When i took it to them they said i needed to pay $600 to get it working. Its been four months and i still don't have the paperwork for the car. This is after he drove to my house for me to sign them and told me he would bring it to me the following day. Just know that after you sign all the papers, anything else is an uphill battle. some of his quotes: "all i did was sell you a used car", "I'm not a mechanic", "this is what you get for buying a used car", "if it was new car, it will be different". Stay away from Mike Anderson if you want to have a great buying experience. If you gonna make promises you cant keep, don't make them at all.

January 9, 2015

We would like to express our apologies for any misunderstanding that may have occurred in your experience with our dealership. We spoke with the manager about your situation and he stated he spoke with you about your issues. It is our goal to make everyone's experience with our dealerships a great one and we are sorry we could not make this happen for you. Thank you for your honest feedback.

marc dewees

by from salem indiana |

I am extremely satisfied with Jeff Wyler dealership. They sent me a e-mail with price listing and vido showing Jeep Compus I am interested in buying.I may drive over to look at this vechle this week end 4-14-14.

December 9, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. If we can ever help you in the future we would love to assist you with any information you need to help with your buying decision.

Never again

by from Moores Hill, IN |

The buying process started out good and quickly went downhill. They found the car I wanted, said it would be there Monday. Called on Monday, our sales person was off work, then told something happened to that car. Found another one from Indianapolis and had it in several days. When going over the financing the sales person kept going to the "Manager" and supposedly the Manager said no to what we asked for which was a hitch put on, which would cost over $800. Finally decided to take the car without the hitch. On the first visit, I gave the sales person a coupon for $25 gift card. He said it was turned in and we should receive it in about 6 weeks. 2 months later he turned it in again, emailed the "Manager" never heard back from him. Now I am having to take my car in again for service, it was supposed to have been fixed already. Called Jeff Wyler and they acted as if I was bothering them. Can't believe all the good reviews. This was the first time not buying a GM car. Learned my leason the hard way.

June 13, 2014

We would like to express our sincerest apologies for your bad experience with our dealership. We strive to make every experience a great one and we are sorry we fell short of that goal. We will do our best to make sure that experiences like this do not occur again in the future. Please accept our apologies.

Online Shopper

by from Ohio, southeastern |

I didn't have a lot of time to personally visit every car lot in Ohio to by a jeep. So everything had to be done online and over the phone. Wyler made it simple and easy to do this. They offered me a great price and even for the most part forced other dealerships to be competitive. In the end though I went to Wyler, they had great staff on hand and got me processed quickly. I had to drive three hours to get to the dealership but it was worth it. If your buying a vehicle it's a good idea to include Wyler into your choices.

December 9, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. If we can assist you are anyone you know in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call. Glad we could help!

great service great people

by from Southern Indiana |

I have nothing but good things to say about Bill Bennett, and those at Jeff Wyler. thanks again

Casual Shopper

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

My wife and I were casually looking at what was available in front wheel drive cars. We wanted a larger car for traveling but did not want a SUV. We both liked the Chrysler 300 and were surprised it came in an AWD model. We had a larger car in the past with rear wheel drive and knew they are mostly fair weather cars. Our goal was to find a used AWD 300 which is scarcely available and priced close to new. After some research, I noticed the internet prices at Jeff Wyler were consistently lower than their competitors. We went one night to test drive the car we liked, discussed it at home and set a price we would be willing to pay. I brought my current car in a few nights later to determine a trade value. My current car had a few more years of use left in it. The negotiations were very painless. They shared their price. I told them our price which was an out the door target. After about ten minutes, they agreed to our price.

Great Experience!

by from Union, KY |

The staff went out of their way to make sure that my experience was excellent! I ended up with a great car at a great price! As a first time car buyer, it was nice to buy a car without being pressured. The staff was friendly and walked me through each step of the process. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I had been in the market for a new SUV but pricing had been an issue. I had done my research and knew a good deal when I saw one at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg. I spoke to Todd Reed over the phone who checked to make sure the vehicle was in stock and invited me down to see it. I came the same day, drove the vehicle, was very happy with the price and was satisfied with the trade offer they made me on my other vehicle. There was no pressure, Todd Reed was a genuine person who did a great job in making the process seamless. I had been to many dealerships in the past six months and had not so kind interactions, but I felt I was treated fairly and enjoyed the process. I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg for your car buying needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from Dayton, OH |

Fantastic buying experience. Salesman was friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to work with us. Dealer was fair and willing to consider reasonable offers. Took care of an issue with the spare tire after sale without a hassle. Was worth the 75 minute trip to buy the vehicle.