Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg

875 West Eads Parkway, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

New 888-648-7965
Used 888-535-0083
Service 866-862-1586

Great selection, great value, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!

great service great people

by from Southern Indiana |

I have nothing but good things to say about Bill Bennett, and those at Jeff Wyler. thanks again

Casual Shopper

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

My wife and I were casually looking at what was available in front wheel drive cars. We wanted a larger car for traveling but did not want a SUV. We both liked the Chrysler 300 and were surprised it came in an AWD model. We had a larger car in the past with rear wheel drive and knew they are mostly fair weather cars. Our goal was to find a used AWD 300 which is scarcely available and priced close to new. After some research, I noticed the internet prices at Jeff Wyler were consistently lower than their competitors. We went one night to test drive the car we liked, discussed it at home and set a price we would be willing to pay. I brought my current car in a few nights later to determine a trade value. My current car had a few more years of use left in it. The negotiations were very painless. They shared their price. I told them our price which was an out the door target. After about ten minutes, they agreed to our price.

Great Experience!

by from Union, KY |

The staff went out of their way to make sure that my experience was excellent! I ended up with a great car at a great price! As a first time car buyer, it was nice to buy a car without being pressured. The staff was friendly and walked me through each step of the process. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I had been in the market for a new SUV but pricing had been an issue. I had done my research and knew a good deal when I saw one at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg. I spoke to Todd Reed over the phone who checked to make sure the vehicle was in stock and invited me down to see it. I came the same day, drove the vehicle, was very happy with the price and was satisfied with the trade offer they made me on my other vehicle. There was no pressure, Todd Reed was a genuine person who did a great job in making the process seamless. I had been to many dealerships in the past six months and had not so kind interactions, but I felt I was treated fairly and enjoyed the process. I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg for your car buying needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from Dayton, OH |

Fantastic buying experience. Salesman was friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to work with us. Dealer was fair and willing to consider reasonable offers. Took care of an issue with the spare tire after sale without a hassle. Was worth the 75 minute trip to buy the vehicle.

Great experience

by from Middletown Ohio |

Fast and easy sale, they beat all the other dealers, I worked with 6 other Chrysler dealers on the internet, this was the best all around that I dealt with, very enjoyable experience.

It Doesn't Get Any Better!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Thenk you Bill Brunner. Terrific experience! I arrived in the rain and Bill met me with a smile and enthusiasm, showing me trucks outside "in the rain". Courteous knowledgeable sales, low to 'no' pressure sales, just good solid advice and expertise and experience. Bill made me look good in front of my wife at the closing. What a great way to purchase a truck, get the customer's wife to get excited about it. Bill even came in on his day off to finalize the purchase and paperwork. The whole process took only about 60 minutes, from test drive till we were 'out the door' excited about our new truck. Living in Cincinnati, I had an almost unlimited dealer selection very near home. It was well worth the nice scenic drive along the river to Lawrenceburg to deal with the nice folks there. Initially I was a bit concerned about buying a vehicle in Indiana as an Ohio resident. Jeff Wyler auto group, serving Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, is one of the top 50 auto groups nationwide, so this out of state purchase was a breeze. How could it get any better? Keep Looking UP! Colin Driscoll Cincinnati

Jeff Wyler

by from Vevay, Indiana |

I had a wonderful experienece with Jeff Wyler at Lawrenceburg IN. Paul McCready and other staff members were very helpful. They looked continuously for my perfect car and they found it! They brought it to me from another dealership so I wouldn't have to drive that far. I was overall extremely pleased with everything that ocurred at the dealership!!

used car buying

by from Lawrenceburg In |

My wife and I have bought 2 vehicles from Jeff Wyler Dodge in Lawrenceburg, within the last year.The salesmen were not pushy,they were very helpful,in getting the answers to the questions we had. We have bought quite a few cars in our 37 yrs. of marriage,and these last 2 have been the easist and pressure free of them all We would highly recommend Jeff Wyler Dodge Tim & Terrie

DO go there

by from Columbus Indiana |

Following up on my last review... The people from Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburgh took back the broken Wrangler and gave me a brand new one. I only had to pay for a few upgrades like an automatic transmission. I am pleased with the way they handled this issue. Good to know that there are some dealers that are still willing to do the right thing for their customers.