Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg

875 West Eads Parkway, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

New 888-648-7965
Used 888-535-0083
Service 866-862-1586

Great selection, great value, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!

marc dewees

by from salem indiana |

I am extremely satisfied with Jeff Wyler dealership. They sent me a e-mail with price listing and vido showing Jeep Compus I am interested in buying.I may drive over to look at this vechle this week end 4-14-14.

Never again

by from Moores Hill, IN |

The buying process started out good and quickly went downhill. They found the car I wanted, said it would be there Monday. Called on Monday, our sales person was off work, then told something happened to that car. Found another one from Indianapolis and had it in several days. When going over the financing the sales person kept going to the "Manager" and supposedly the Manager said no to what we asked for which was a hitch put on, which would cost over $800. Finally decided to take the car without the hitch. On the first visit, I gave the sales person a coupon for $25 gift card. He said it was turned in and we should receive it in about 6 weeks. 2 months later he turned it in again, emailed the "Manager" never heard back from him. Now I am having to take my car in again for service, it was supposed to have been fixed already. Called Jeff Wyler and they acted as if I was bothering them. Can't believe all the good reviews. This was the first time not buying a GM car. Learned my leason the hard way.

Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg responded to this review

June 13, 2014

We would like to express our sincerest apologies for your bad experience with our dealership. We strive to make every experience a great one and we are sorry we fell short of that goal. We will do our best to make sure that experiences like this do not occur again in the future. Please accept our apologies.

Online Shopper

by from Ohio, southeastern |

I didn't have a lot of time to personally visit every car lot in Ohio to by a jeep. So everything had to be done online and over the phone. Wyler made it simple and easy to do this. They offered me a great price and even for the most part forced other dealerships to be competitive. In the end though I went to Wyler, they had great staff on hand and got me processed quickly. I had to drive three hours to get to the dealership but it was worth it. If your buying a vehicle it's a good idea to include Wyler into your choices.

great service great people

by from Southern Indiana |

I have nothing but good things to say about Bill Bennett, and those at Jeff Wyler. thanks again

Casual Shopper

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

My wife and I were casually looking at what was available in front wheel drive cars. We wanted a larger car for traveling but did not want a SUV. We both liked the Chrysler 300 and were surprised it came in an AWD model. We had a larger car in the past with rear wheel drive and knew they are mostly fair weather cars. Our goal was to find a used AWD 300 which is scarcely available and priced close to new. After some research, I noticed the internet prices at Jeff Wyler were consistently lower than their competitors. We went one night to test drive the car we liked, discussed it at home and set a price we would be willing to pay. I brought my current car in a few nights later to determine a trade value. My current car had a few more years of use left in it. The negotiations were very painless. They shared their price. I told them our price which was an out the door target. After about ten minutes, they agreed to our price.

Great Experience!

by from Union, KY |

The staff went out of their way to make sure that my experience was excellent! I ended up with a great car at a great price! As a first time car buyer, it was nice to buy a car without being pressured. The staff was friendly and walked me through each step of the process. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I had been in the market for a new SUV but pricing had been an issue. I had done my research and knew a good deal when I saw one at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg. I spoke to Todd Reed over the phone who checked to make sure the vehicle was in stock and invited me down to see it. I came the same day, drove the vehicle, was very happy with the price and was satisfied with the trade offer they made me on my other vehicle. There was no pressure, Todd Reed was a genuine person who did a great job in making the process seamless. I had been to many dealerships in the past six months and had not so kind interactions, but I felt I was treated fairly and enjoyed the process. I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg for your car buying needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from Dayton, OH |

Fantastic buying experience. Salesman was friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to work with us. Dealer was fair and willing to consider reasonable offers. Took care of an issue with the spare tire after sale without a hassle. Was worth the 75 minute trip to buy the vehicle.

Great experience

by from Middletown Ohio |

Fast and easy sale, they beat all the other dealers, I worked with 6 other Chrysler dealers on the internet, this was the best all around that I dealt with, very enjoyable experience.

It Doesn't Get Any Better!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Thenk you Bill Brunner. Terrific experience! I arrived in the rain and Bill met me with a smile and enthusiasm, showing me trucks outside "in the rain". Courteous knowledgeable sales, low to 'no' pressure sales, just good solid advice and expertise and experience. Bill made me look good in front of my wife at the closing. What a great way to purchase a truck, get the customer's wife to get excited about it. Bill even came in on his day off to finalize the purchase and paperwork. The whole process took only about 60 minutes, from test drive till we were 'out the door' excited about our new truck. Living in Cincinnati, I had an almost unlimited dealer selection very near home. It was well worth the nice scenic drive along the river to Lawrenceburg to deal with the nice folks there. Initially I was a bit concerned about buying a vehicle in Indiana as an Ohio resident. Jeff Wyler auto group, serving Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, is one of the top 50 auto groups nationwide, so this out of state purchase was a breeze. How could it get any better? Keep Looking UP! Colin Driscoll Cincinnati