Town & Country Ford Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

931 E Rainbow Blvd, Salida, CO 81201

New 877-235-1568
Used 877-438-0102
Service 888-875-6126

We take care of you during and after your purchase.

Great experience. Highly recommend.

by from Delta, CO |

Great buying experience. The easiest precess ever. An I have purchased many a car over the years. Eric gave me a great price on the car I was looking at and more than fair price on my trade in. I had been looking at several almost identical vehicles and Eric hands down beat any other offer I had. Matt in financing was equally easy to work with. My wife recently purchased a new Chrysler 200 from Eric as well and is also very happy with the whole process. Awesome guys. Thanks again.

Pete Rans and Anna Chick are awesome!!

by from Salida, CO |

I had the best and easiest time buying my new 'used' car. The process was the best ever! Thank You!!

OH MY GOSH WOW!!!!!!!!!!

by from Monte Vista, CO |

Was not sure when I first stopped in because the Town & Country in Alamosa, CO is a joke and a rip off but the Salida, CO Town & Country is AMAZING!! From the moment we were greeted by our sales lady Anna Hurd we were treated awesome. The sales team took the time to explain the features of the truck and worked to get the payments where we needed them. I would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new vehicle you owe it to yourself to call or stop in. Town & Country Salida will be getting all my future business.

Great Service!

by from Leadville, colorado |

Matt was very helpful, friendly, and patient. He explained everything to the best of his knowledge. I would come back or refer a friend to this dealership!!!

MY CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

by from MONTE VISTA, CO |

I MUSTSAY IN MY NUMEROUS EXPERIENCES OF CAR SHOPPING, THIS WAS, BY FAR, THE MOST POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE. THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS ACTUALLY PLEASANT. THANK YOU DOMINIC, PETE AND MATTHEW. THE ENTIRE STAFF I WORKED WITH WERE HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND TREATED ME LIKEWISE.

anna and the entire crew were so awesum and profes

by from buena vista |

My experience was awsum Anna was very kind and professional, and the crew worked hard to get me into a vehicle i wanted and could afford.. Thank you soooooo much

Honest

by from Buena Vista, CO |

We are in a small town and it is nice to have a dealership close by that you can trust. We felt we got a fair deal and professional service.

Buyer - Rosalie and Sterling Bacun

by from Howard, CO |

We found Ron, Eric and Matt great to work with. We stopped and asked some questions, which were answered honestly, and decided to move forward with the process. They were very good at giving us the best price for a slightly used 2013 Ford truck and gave us a good trade amount for our 2003 Ford truck. We had done some research and know the prices quoted were good ones. Thank you Town and Country!

Above and Beyond

by from Longmont, CO |

I have nothing but praise for the folks I've dealt with at Town and Country in Salida, CO. I was headed to Southern Colorado on a recent Saturday pulling my large travel trailer down from my home a half hour North of Denver when not too far into the mountains outside of Golden my old truck died (motor seized). My wife (back at home) contacted me and said she found a good deal on a new 2013 Ram 1500 in Salida, and that I should call to ask about the online quote she had just received from Eric Murdoch the internet/fleet sales manager there. I called Eric and after confirming my credit and that the truck had everything I needed to tow my trailer we struck up a deal on the phone. Here is where Town and Country, and more specifically Eric, really stepped up. Just before their closing time on a Saturday he offered to bring the new truck up, two hours north of him, on a flat bed and help me get my old truck down to Salida. As promised he was there around eight o?clock with my new truck, site still unseen by me, full of gas on the back of a flatbed. By the time we rolled into the dealer lot it was around 1100PM, we shook on our deal and my kids and I drove off to drop our trailer and spend a little time in the mountains. We came back up to the dealership on our way home on Monday morning to finalize the paperwork for the original quoted price (which was quite good by the way) with fantastic financing on top! I can enthusiastically recommend Eric and Town and County to help you find your next vehicle. Car salesmen sometimes get a bad rap, but my experience proves that there are good people left in the world, and some of them may be where you least expect them.