Tom Tepe Autocenter

426 Indian Trail Drive, Milan, IN 47031

New 888-477-5622
Used 888-420-9846
Service 888-774-1304

CARS AND TRUCKS ARE CHEAPER IN MILAN!!!!! HOMETOWN NO PRESSURE DEALERSHIP!

Love Jeff and the guys at Tom Tepe

by from Columbus Indiana |

I visited the store to take a test drive. The sales team and management was extremely polite and not at all pushy. They were very knowledgeable and the dealership was clean and professional. I haven't purchased a car yet, but when I do...it will be from Tom Tepe!!!

Doug and all the folks at Tom Tepe were great

by from Aurora, Indiana |

Couldn't ask for better. Doug took the time to work with us and he got us the best deal possible. Dennis and the guys in service went the extra mile and the finance department arranged for the best possible interest rate.

doug burns salesman

by from milan,indiana |

I was looking for a Malibu 2012, low miles and it had to be white or black. I called dealership and fortunately Doug Burns answered the phone and I told him what I wanted. I don't always trust salesmen, but I felt very at ease talking with Doug. He was very professional, friendly and went out of his way to please me. He said he had nothing on the lot, but would find what I was looking for. He came up with 4 autos. He recommended the car he thought was the best deal, had low miles and was still under warranty. I bought the Malibu and we love it. I feel very fortunate to have this car dealership close to home.

Billy Back

by from Knightstown,In. |

Saw used car online I was searching for. Drove 75miles to test drive. Tried 2 cars, and finally bought my car. Staff was courteous and willing to work with me on price. Will definitely look there again.

Great Salesman!

by from Indiana |

Bought a 2010 Suburban from Doug, it was a very pleasant experience, and we will be back! We love it!

Not trustworthy

by from Greensburg, IN |

Wanted a pickup truck, found one and after much dickering bought a new Chevy 1500. Was unsure because of price, but they looked up the pay-off online and we finally agreed and signed the papers. Next day they said the pay-off was over $1400 more that I would have to come up with. My wife told the guy that it was his fault and he got very belligerent and said it was all our fault. I had bought the truck I traded in from them, and a couple years earlier a new Buick Lucerne also. Needless to say, I will never return to that dealership, even to get the free oil change a new vehicle comes with.

Tom Tepe Autocenter responded to this review

June 17, 2013

Dear OpalCtr, When trading in a vehicle on a new purchase it is the responsibility of the customer to obtain the payoff on their current loan. If the customer is unsure, or unaware, the dealership has 2 ways to obtain this information. The best and most accurate way is to call the bank it is financed with to get a 10-15 day payoff. Now if the bank would happen to be closed, because of being after hours or on the weekend, the dealership can obtain the estimated payoff amount on the credit bureau. This usually is an estimate which can vary by the actual payoff on the vehicle itself. Unfortunately payoffs that are obtained from a consumer's credit bureau are not always accurate. What we as a dealership do is sign a payoff form with the customer stating that the payoff used is an "estimated amount". If the "acutal" payoff comes in less, the dealership will reimburse the customer, and if the "actual" payoff comes in more then the customer is responisble for the remaining balance to satisfy the loan. We aplogize for your unsatisfaction with the process and hope in the future you change your mind on doing business with us.

Shopping for a used car

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I called and talked to Walt (salesman). He said he drove this car and it drove great, but it was real ruff looking. I told him I was tring to get my kid a car that ran great, so he could get to and from work. i live 41 miles from this place. i got there and it wouldn't start. We jumped it but it wouldn't keep running. Then I noticed that it was blowing alot of smoke out the tail pipe. It was running like the car I had. A blown head gasket. The kid who showed me the car didn't know what to do. He looked for Walt but he left. I wasted my TIME, (3 HOURS) and MY GAS,( #20.00). All he had to do was be honest about the car, not LIE.

Tom Tepe is a good dealership!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Tom Tepe Autocenter using Cars.com I used the lowest price tool, and they were very competitively priced with the big city dealers, and the whole area. Their prices where even cheaper than most! When I emailed the dealership, I asked for their best offer, they told me that they try to put the best prices online that they can, and if we'd come see the vehicle they would make us happy. So, we drove in, and the Toyota Camry we went to look at was in excellent condition, still had that new car smell, and not a blemish on it, it ran great. We worked prices with them, and they negotiated with us to a price we liked, and we are very happy and glad we made the hour drive out in the country to Tom Tepe Autocenter!! We will do all of our purchasing from here on out with these guys!!