New Century Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 877-317-4682 Used 877-317-4682
Service 877-289-1445 Service 877-289-1445

Excellent people

by from Olathe,KS |

Great place to buy a new car. They have excellent people working there.

Repeat Repair - Same Issue Still not fixed

by from Paola,KS |

I finally had enough after over $1300 spent and the car not fixed. I will take it to someone else

Best experience I've ever had getting a new car!

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

I've purchased 6 new cars in my life and the experience I had with David at New Century Dodge in Paola, Kansas has been by far the best and easiest I've ever had. From the first time I spoke with David over the phone I always felt like he was actually looking out for my best interest. I was in a 2011 Durango Citadel and had just turned over 36,000 miles. I was wanting to get into a new 2014 of the same make and model. I simply found the exact one my wife and I were wanting and told David about it. Within four days, and keep in mind this was all done over the phone, he located the vehicle, had it transferred to his dealership, took care of the financing and paperwork, and voila- we had our new Durango. The best part about this was I never had to haggle over price. I knew that he was giving me a great price from the get go. Not only that but he took the time to explain to me whether leasing or financing was best for our situation. Since my wife and I have always traded up vehicles every two to three years, we were able to make the best decision for us. In past experiences most dealers seem to work backward, meaning, they always say "Well what kind of monthly payment are you comfortable with, or looking for" I've never understood this approach. Well, I guess I do. To me that means they want to know how much they can squeeze out of you. Not David at New Century. Never once did he ask what my current payment was or what I was willing to spend. He simply gives you the best deal possible based on your credit and trade in value. Even after all of that, he also stayed late for us to be able to pick up our new Durango. I've always been a repeat customer to the dealerships I've purchased from (all Dodge by the way), and now I can tell you I will go nowhere else. It may be an hour drive from where we live but it was definitely worth it. Thanks David and Josh. You guys are the best!

New dealership to shop from now on.

by from Gardner, ks |

The dealership was clean, the manager Josh Ellis and our sales man Fred Gleason were very kind and respectful. Answered all our questions, and steered us into the best direction for us to get a new car. They were both very patient and helpful. We have decided that when we need a new car, truck, suv, this is the dealership we will shop from now on. And have referred friends to New Century Dodge.

Great people at this dealership

by from Montrose, MO |

The people at this dealership make you feel comfortable. Enjoyed my buying experience here very much, would defineity go back. I felt like i had known the salesman all my life, very enjoyable experiance. Good people here.

AWESOME SALES AND SERVICE AS USUAL!!!!

by from OLATHE KS |

SECOND CAR WE HAVE BOUGHT FROM NEW CENTURY AND HAVE DECIDED THAT WE WILL NOT GO ANY WHERE ELSE! LOVE OUR NEW JEEP!!

Swiftly Bounced back from a mistake

by from Manhattan, KS |

I talked on the phone with an employee and discussed the purchase of a vehicle before making the 2 hour and 10 minute drive to Paola. When upon arriving I discovered that this man was not present and that the vehicle was sold. The team was very good at finding a similar vehicle and offering a fair price very quickly and did a very good job at bouncing back from a mistake in communication beforehand. It was also the smoothest and quickest vehicle purchase I have ever made. So, overall kudos to New Century Dodge.

Viper Purchase

by from SE Kansas |

The people at New Century were more than pleasant. Everyone at the dealership from the Owner, General Manager, Shop Manager, Parts & Service Department, Sales and Finance were very helpful. From inspection, answering questions, researching and financing everything went very smooth. The Wife and I are very pleased with the Viper and New Century Dodge.

December 18, 2012

Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy your Viper. Thanks, New Century Dodge Staff

Great Dealership, 07 Dodge 3500.

by from Valentine, NE |

Did everything over the phone, answered all my questions I had about the truck, Mike was super to work with. The truck was above everything he said it was, Thankyou for a great buying experience.

October 22, 2012

Thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your new truck. If you need anything please let us know. Thanks again, New Century Dodge Staff

Mike and Josh were Great

by from Paola |

I am so glad I am able to get the word out that in Paola, Kansas we have an amazing place to buy a new car or used for that matter. I shopped around for months trying to find a minivan. The best price I found was right here in my home town, the best service was right here, and how fast and easy shocked me. I received the lowest rates than any dealership in the Kansas City area by at least .5%. I am recommending everyone to give them a shot before you go and drive for hours all over, because I promise you will be coming back to Paola to buy your next car,van,truck,or SUV. PS: with the money I saved I bought a Lifetime Warrenty(what a relief, and peace of mind) Thanks, Gabe

September 16, 2012

Gabe, Thank you so much for the chance to earn your business. We look forward to seeing you for service and really hope you enjoy your van for many years to come. If you need anything please let us know. Thanks again.