Auffenberg Hyundai

Used 877-288-9259
Service 888-343-9764

very nice service

by from O'Fallon, IL |

The service team is excellent, they get you through quickly while also making sure that they cover all your needs. 2 thumbs up from me :)

Patrick Commean is the man!

by from Murphysboro, Il |

Okay. I had been looking for a certain Mustang GT for awhile. Turns out, the one I wanted was only a 90 minutes away. However, before I got there, I knew what I was going to end up paying and pretty much how much my trade was worth. This was because Patrick Commean was very easy to communicate with via text and email. We talked back and forth several times before I made it to the dealership, yet, he didn't bother me with annoying messages. This guy will get you what you want. Go see him if you live in the Lou or St. Louis metro area. I will be recommending Patrick and his customer service to my friends!

Auffenberg Hyundai - Patrick Commean

by from New Baden, IL |

I had the privalage of sitting down and speaking with Patrick Commean regarding my possible auto purchase. Patrick was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He made my and my wife's experience a great one. I would highley recommend going to Auffenberg Hyundai to anyone in the market for a new vehicle and I would also recommend speaking with Mr Commean during the process. Thank you,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

by from Saint Louis Missouri |

I want to thank the staff at Auffenberg Hyundai for their great service, during my car buy experience. My wife and I were very impressed with our overall start to finish with this dealership. Would recommend anyone who is looking to buy a Hyundai to give them a try.

Miss Tiffaney Coleman

by from St. Louis Mo. |

I had 1500.00 dollars to put down on a car and I had never been treated so bad in my life. I wasn't able to look at the car that I came to see I was told I can't afford it... I will never go back.....

Best pre-owned buying experience!

by from Eureka MO |

If you are in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle, make sure you talk to salesman, Dominic DiVittorio! I researched Honda Odyssey minivans and found a quality one on line here. I called and spoke with Dominic and told him that I was very interested but wanted to make sure it was in nice shape since I was driving over from Eureka, Missouri and didn't want to wasted my time. He personally test drove the vehicle and called me back to tell me that it was in great shape but had some minor exterior issues. I set up a time to visit and test drive and he was ready when I arrived and it was exactly as promised and actually a little nicer than I thought it would be. We agreed on a reasonable price and did all the paper work and was out of there with my new minivan in less than 90 minutes! A great experience and we are loving our van! He was very easy to work with and applied no pressure. Thanks Dominic!

very helpfull

by from Northern Missouri |

They didn't have exactl\y what I was looking for but since have followed up and are still trying to help me find what I am looking for in a used pick up.

Poor Customer Service and Management

by from O fallon Illinois |

I had an appointment to look at a vehicle at 9am on a Saturday morning. The night before I contacted the salesman right at closing to make sure that the vehicle was still for sale because I was traveling 2 hours away to look at the vehicle and didn?t want to travel the distance and arrive with the vehicle sold. The Salesman informed me that the vehicle was for sale and that everything was good to go. I then received a phone call from the secretary to make sure that I was going to make it to the appointment the next morning to which I said that I would be there. The next morning on my way to the dealer I received a call after I had travelled for two hours asking if I was on my way to the dealer. I replied that I was 10 minutes away and the salesmen then told me that they had sold the vehicle the night before. I then asked why they had failed to inform me about this to which his reply was that he had not worked that day so he didn?t know. After the salesman seemed very unapologetic, I told him that I was going to speak with his manager to which he replied, ?You do that?. I went to the dealer and asked to speak with a manager. The manager was currently in a meeting so I waited and after 5 minutes all of the salesmen had a meeting together in an office. I continued to wait for 15 minutes to speak with the manager. After the salesman and managers had a meeting I asked someone else again to speak with a manager as they were avoiding speaking to me. Finally the manager came and spoke with me (He didn?t tell me his name). I politely told him my situation and my frustration with the fact that they did not let me know that they had sold the vehicle. The manager informed me that he didn?t know that I had an appointment to see the vehicle as his salesman just told him this morning that I had an appointment. I told him that it seemed like this was a communication issue and that it reflects poor customer service. He then began to walk away and told me ?I don?t need to be told how to run my business!? As the manager was walking away he pointed and said, ?There?s the door!? I simply wanted to hear ?I?m Sorry, How can I earn your business?? and I got a ?There?s the door?. I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service and Management!

happy customer

by from st Louis mo |

Professional dealer ship loved the service the salesman Steve Moore was great at his job. I thank this dealership for a job well done.

No response

by from St. Louis, MO |

I sent a request for info on a car through cars.com and never heard from them