Auffenberg Hyundai

Used 877-288-9259
Service 888-296-2044

very helpfull

by from Northern Missouri |

They didn't have exactl\y what I was looking for but since have followed up and are still trying to help me find what I am looking for in a used pick up.

Poor Customer Service and Management

by from O fallon Illinois |

I had an appointment to look at a vehicle at 9am on a Saturday morning. The night before I contacted the salesman right at closing to make sure that the vehicle was still for sale because I was traveling 2 hours away to look at the vehicle and didn?t want to travel the distance and arrive with the vehicle sold. The Salesman informed me that the vehicle was for sale and that everything was good to go. I then received a phone call from the secretary to make sure that I was going to make it to the appointment the next morning to which I said that I would be there. The next morning on my way to the dealer I received a call after I had travelled for two hours asking if I was on my way to the dealer. I replied that I was 10 minutes away and the salesmen then told me that they had sold the vehicle the night before. I then asked why they had failed to inform me about this to which his reply was that he had not worked that day so he didn?t know. After the salesman seemed very unapologetic, I told him that I was going to speak with his manager to which he replied, ?You do that?. I went to the dealer and asked to speak with a manager. The manager was currently in a meeting so I waited and after 5 minutes all of the salesmen had a meeting together in an office. I continued to wait for 15 minutes to speak with the manager. After the salesman and managers had a meeting I asked someone else again to speak with a manager as they were avoiding speaking to me. Finally the manager came and spoke with me (He didn?t tell me his name). I politely told him my situation and my frustration with the fact that they did not let me know that they had sold the vehicle. The manager informed me that he didn?t know that I had an appointment to see the vehicle as his salesman just told him this morning that I had an appointment. I told him that it seemed like this was a communication issue and that it reflects poor customer service. He then began to walk away and told me ?I don?t need to be told how to run my business!? As the manager was walking away he pointed and said, ?There?s the door!? I simply wanted to hear ?I?m Sorry, How can I earn your business?? and I got a ?There?s the door?. I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service and Management!

happy customer

by from st Louis mo |

Professional dealer ship loved the service the salesman Steve Moore was great at his job. I thank this dealership for a job well done.

No response

by from St. Louis, MO |

I sent a request for info on a car through cars.com and never heard from them

they never got back to us

by from Granite City, Il |

asked a question on line and they never got back to me. Me found a car at another dealer

judyhudy