Mercedes-Benz of St Louis

1048 Hampton Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139

New 888-656-9407
Used 888-904-7739
Service 866-616-1647

Mercedes Benz of St. Louis is NOW OPEN at Highway 40 and Hampton Avenue!

Excellent Service

by from St. louis |

I bought my car from Tri-Star and I always have all my service done by them. Always friendly and professional. They always explain everything before they do the work. Service is done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Madison, IL |

Josh Gould, salesman, is FANTASTIC! James Drake, sales manager, is AWESOME! Our church needed to move out of a vehicle and with two phones and a 30 minute visit to the showroom, we were able to have our needs met and with EXCELLENT service! I highly recommend them as they have our service for years to come.

Great Dealership - Great Experience!!!

by from New York City, NY |

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Was able to quickly close the deal from out of state and they had the car ready for me to pick up that same evening. The car was accurately described as perfect, and in fact, it exceeded expectations. Trevor was a pleasure to work with - knowledgeable, very prompt to respond, and provided excellent customer service by picking me up at the airport and then delivering the car back at the dealership after hours. I will certainly be calling Trevor again for my next purchase. Thank you Trevor and Tri-Star for everything!

TREVOR WAS GREAT!!!!!!

by from Little Rock, AR |

WOW!!! FANTASTIC CAR! GREAT PRICE! TREVOR TOLD THE TRUTH! The car was as described, perfect shape. In this day and age you will not find a sales person as truthful as Trevor. He made the long distance deal happen quickly and efficiently. I will be back.

Used CL550

by from ST. Louis Mo |

I purchased a CPO 2010 CL550 from Joshua Gould last night. I contacted the dealership through an email and almost immediately I had a response from Mr. Gould. He gave me some information on the vehicle the fact that it was a one owner, non smoker, clean carfax, and also went into how immaculate the car was. I almost did not believe him.. You always hear all the dealers tell you how they have the nicest car, and its "perfect" just to get there and the car looks terrible.. I made an appointment with Josh to see the car the next day... I showed up, Josh had the car Pulled up out front.. as I walked around the car I was ASTONISHED to see the car was everything that he described and more. Im not sure how this dealership buys the used inventory but this car looked brand new. I walked in and immediately the receptionist greeted me with a warm smile and a hello, I felt actually welcomed into the store like I was an old friend. She called Josh and he came over with a big smile and a great handshake.. Again I felt like I was speaking to an old friend. We walked out to the car and started going over everything, He answered EVERY question I had with NO HESITATION. I was impressed to say the least.. We drove the car and I was sold. We sat down to the deal, and came to an agreement that I thought was fair. Josh Started preparing the paperwork for the F&I guys...After the finance stuff was finished Josh had the car cleaned up, Filled up with fuel, and went over the ENTIRE car with me and how to use everything. He even set up my Bluetooth for my cellphone. Josh and Tri-Star have earned me as a customer for life. I was so impressed with everything. He even introduced me to the GM, and the service department so I would know who to ask for when I came in for my first service. I know they are opening the new store in about a month and I cant wait to come visit it. Mercedes-Benz of Saint Louis is I believe the new name... If you are looking to have the red carpet rolled out for you, and receive some of the best service I have ever gotten.. Trust these people. BEST CAR BUYING EXPERINCE I HAVE EVER HAD. Thank you Josh and the whole team at Tri-Star for making me feel like a million dollar client. Jason G.

Did not fix the problem

by from Eureka, MO |

Took my Mercedes in to have my brakes fixed bc they squeaked. A couple thousand dollars later (Had A service, rear brakes replaced and some other recommended maintenance items) and my BRAKES STILL SQUEAK. I was then told by John Cordes that a ?glaze" built up on the brake rotor, and the squeak is when the brake pad touches the rotor. So I just needed brake a little harder than I normally would when coming up to a stop, to help remove the ?glaze." Guess what? Ff course that didn't work. Just wish they would have fixed my brakes when I took the time to bring my car in. They obviously didn't take the time to test it out before calling me and telling me everything was done. Customer lost.

Repairs not fixed

by from ST LOUIS |

I went to Tri Star because a engine light was on in my Mercedes. I was unable to pass inspection with this problem, Tri Star had my car for a week, and I paid over $1100.00. I picked my car up and the engine light was out, and drove 10 minutes an the light care back on!! I canceled the check and brought this problem to Tri Star. I was told to bring the care in after payment was recieved by their department. I sent payment in, but never heard back from Tri Star. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Used car purchase

by from Fresno, Ca. |

For anyone looking to buy a high quality used vehicle, look no further than Tri Star Imports. I put a deposit on a vehicle I saw online and flew out from California hoping that what they represented was indeed the truth. I was extremely happy to find their description of the car was more than correct. The car was imaculate and they even filled the tank with gas for my trip back to California. Their staff was extremely friendly and I highly recommend them for anyone shopping online. They even picked me up at the airport :) I LOVE MY CAR

will be back

by from St. louis, Mo |

I just love my car. Tri-star takes such good care of it for me. The are very professional. I only bring my car here for service. I love my car so much I wouldnt take it anywhere else.

Family of Mercedes

by from Ellisville, MO |

My wife and I both own Mercedes. We bought them both here at Tri-Star. They are very easy to deal with. I trust that they always take care of my wife when she is here by herself. Service department is second to none.

Routine maintenance

by from St.louis, MO |

I am having routine maintenance done today. Tri-Star is very good. I love my Mercedes and will not drive anything else. No one will service my car but Tri-star.