Jack Schmitt Chevrolet of OFallon

127 Regency Park, OFallon, IL 62269

New 888-902-7570
Used 888-486-6838
Service 877-668-3054

If you don't know big city selection and savings with hometown service, you don't know Jack Schmitt!

online purchasing made easy

by from Hollidaysburg, PA |

I saw a Porsche Boxster online I was interested in and emailed the dealer. A salesman replied almost immediately and talked me through the process of buying long distance. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

Service Departmen

by from Caseyville Illinois |

Came in with my sts for service repair was waiting for it when service advisor came out told me the part ordered was defective and they would have to order another one. Keep in mind this is a Friday. But never to fail Larry tells me they will give me a car to use. What more could I have asked for. I always deal with Larry but have had on occasion to deal with the other service guys and have always been treated fantastic never a bad experience here. Your service center is superior in customer satisfaction and it's always nice to see that special thank you card in the mail. Keep up the good work and I will always have a Cadillac and most certainly have it serviced at Jack Schmitt!

Much better than expecting

by from Columbia, Illinois |

What a great buying process. I found the least expensive Impala online and expected to be "switched" to different car once I got there. Instead, I was shown the exact car I came to see. My sakesman showed me all the features. I said yes to the car and had my financing set up already. To my amazement they beat my rate by a full 1%. They set up my OnStar and paired my phone for me. Plus it was certified which I didn't know was part of it.... All for the originally advertised price. Before I left the manager and owner came by to thank me for the business. I see why they have been there so long! Thanks again for a great car and a great no hassle buying experience. I'll be back to buy my next one.

Very Poor Customer Service Received

by from Scott AFB, IL |

I have gone to this dealership twice (once for myself and once to play devil's advocate for a friend) and on both occasions I've received the poorest customer service that I have ever experienced while shopping for a new car. I would highly recommend that you go to another Chevy dealership, because it doesn't seem like the sales staff know enough about their product to actually sell anything. In February I was in the market for a new car, and I was willing to drop about $37,000 on a new Camaro SS. I was looking to test drive one and see what kind of interior package I could get for my money. I was greeted by a sales associate name Tim, and taken out to the lot. Tim immediately showed me 5 vehicles and talked about all the features that are standard in every car instead of paying attention to the features that I wanted. He also couldn't tell the difference between and RS and an SS. Many of the Carmaros he pointed out had V6's in them. He wasn't willing to budge on price or offer any special amenities. In fact he wasn't really taking me seriously at all. I ended up spending $35K on a fully loaded Subaru WRX STi. Yesterday, May 17th, I took a friend to this dealership because he too was interested in a Camaro, only he wanted a V6. Before we checked this dealership, we stopped at the Ford shop next door. My buddy test drove a new Ford Focus ST (really fun car) and a new V6 Mustang. He really liked the Mustang, but deep down felt that the Camaro was better, so we went back to Jack Schmitt. You'd never guess who greeted us at the door again. Tim, the worst car salesman of all time wanted to take a crack at us. He didn't recognize me, or at least he didn't let on, and he begin to try and talk up the Camaro again. In the three months since I had last seen this clown, he still new nothing about the product he was peddling, and was just as "matter of fact" as before. He wouldn't even budge on price or make a decent offer when we told him how cheap we could get Chevy's primary pony car competition for. He just handed my friend a card and strolled back under his rock. Today, May 18th, my buddy pulled into my driveway in a 2014 Mustang. I would highly advise that management at Jack Schmitt Chevrolet talk to Tim and there other sales associates about the power of customer service. I can't speak for every customer, but I do know for a fact that Tim has caused this dealership to lose out on at least $57,000 in sales between Feb 2013 and May 2013. I also advise future customers to steer clear of this place until they get their people sorted out.