Webster Groves Subaru

(2.3) 3 Reviews

7982 Big Bend Blvd, Webster Groves, MO 63119

Bad customer serivce=Bad company

by from Missouri |

Never go to WG Subaru, they are not a good character of people. My check engine was light on. I dropped my car to them in their drop off service side on Saturday and called the following on Monday to inquire if they had looked at my car. They would look at it after the holiday. They had. I needed a throttle body and the part would be in on Monday and it would cost $1400. I called Monday; the part was not in yet. Give them 3 wks. I inquired about getting a loaner car until my car was fixed. He said, sure no problem. He said he needed to make a phone call to Enterprise. He informed me that my loaner car was now ready gave me the address to pick it up. I got to Enterprise only to be informed I would have to pay for the rental. I informed Enterprise of what I was informed and they call the service advisor. The service advisor then apologies to me saying I miss understood. Anyhow, he said, the part will be in on that Tuesday or Wednesday because the part had been ordered. Tuesday no part, but the price is now $1700. Wednesday the part is finally in and when I asked for the full price, I was told it is now $1811.01. It will take 2 hrs to put in and I could pick the car up by Thursday @ 4p, and then changed to 4:30p. I called to confirm and I was informed it would be 100% ready by time I got there. Once I arrived, I informed the receptionist I was there to pick up my Suzuki and to get the service advisor. The service advisor looked at me and said, oh it's not ready. I asked him why didn he call because he has my number and he just said something happened to the number he guess, he tried to call but I didn answer. I showed him my cell phone that I had in my hands that he never called. He said nothing else, turned and walk away from me. He left me standing there with no explanation. He treated me that way because I am from West Africa Liberia. I couldn believe the mistreatment I had received from this company. I say company because your staff speaks for your company. When you have a problem with your car, search another dealership.

AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS!!!!

by from Kirkwood, MO |

Purchased a used Volvo here, and in less than a week all gauges shut down and the SRS (airbag) warning light stays down. Also keep smelling gas vapors. Find out, through a Volvo dealer, that this car has been in need of a new computer module since June 2011, and the timing belt had not been replaced like the sales rep at WG Subaru told me when I bought the car. After some tense conversations, WG Subaru agrees to split the cost on the timing belt, and they will get the car to the Volvo dealer to have the computer "flashed." The Volvo dealer, under an extended warranty, will also replace the fuel pump (which WG Subaru didn't catch in their 38-point check before putting the car on the sales lot!!) Get the car back a week later, and after 100 miles, the check engine light goes on. A call to the Volvo dealer reveals WG Subaru never instructed them to "flash" the computer, and it wouldn't solve the problem anyway. At this point, I've had the car less than 30 days, driven it 200 miles, and am looking at $2,500 in additional repairs that I'm convinced WG Subaru knew the car needed. (Computer codes are easy to clear out between test drives, but replacing and reprogramming the module can only be done by Volvo, and they knew that!) WG Subaru says there's nothing they can do to help me or make things right at this point. To me, WG Subaru is a dealership that has no conscience!!

Webster Groves Subaru A+

by from St. Louis, MO |

I purchsed a used car from Webster Groves Subaru. What attracted me to them was the great price they had on the vehicle. I could not find a compairable price anywhere in St. Louis or the surrounding areas. I was happy with my sales person and the process was quick and easy. What I most appreciated was that they did not try and sell me a Subaru as I was shopping for Honda's only. Most of the other dealerships I visited in St. Louis (lindbergh blvd stretch) were very, very pushy and when they found I wanted a used Honda only they were reluctant to want to help,and tried to sell me every other car under the sun since they did not have what I wanted. Thank you Webster Groves Subaru for meeting my expectations with my used car purchase!