Louisburg Ford

Service 877-823-7390

Home of the $50 over invoice pricing

Buying at Louisburg Ford

by from Shawnee kks |

I had a superior buying experience with two sales people.. Jim Baker and Brian Prerse(?) They were super helpful from the first phone call to the eventual document signing.. Could not have had things go better. Will certainly recommend this agency and the two sales guys even though they are a little remote from my residence..

Amazing Experience

by from Gardner,KS |

I found the car I wanted shopping online, with couple of emails I had a test drive set up. I drove down there and was met with friendly smiles, and within a few days I was a the proud owner of the car I had been searching for. Jeff and Dave did a great job, and they will be my first stop the next time I need to buy a car.

I wish all car dealerships were like this one!!

by from OP, KS |

I can't say enough good things about how this dealership does business. I have purchased many vehicles over the years and every time I dread having to begin the process. The team at Louisburg Ford is how EVERY dealership should be modeled. This is the first time buying a car I actually enjoyed myself, left knowing I got a great deal and couldn't find one thing to complain about. This is how it should be. I would recommend/insist that everyone give this place a try. You won't be disappointed. I am done going anywhere else!

Nice and easy

by from lenexa ks |

Took the drive to louisburg to find a used Chevrolet. Upon arrival I met with Brian P. Who had previously answered my call for directions. He pulled up the truck I was after and let me have at it. It was the same make and model of my current truck only several years newer. After driving it I was left unimpressed by the similarity to my 04. I then asked him if I could see a used ford in a similar model. He showed me a 2011 ecoboost f150. It was something I easily fell in love with. I wanted to take my time and not make a quick decision. So I told him I was going to go home and stew on everything I just learned about with the ford. I asked about the hours of the dealership so that I could possibly return with my wife and get her opinion. I found out the dealer doesn't have the most flexible hours for most. But I actually value that as a working person myself and feel that the dealership itself cares about its employees enough to not ask them not to work crazy hours. Then I was told I could be accommodated however needed by appointment. I like this practice. Anyway, there was never any pressure. I was told both trucks are great and I agreed. And went home with an open mind. I showed up the next day with my wife. We drove both cars together and she was learning to the ford. I thanked Brian again for his time and left. And didn't get any of the "hold on before you leave talk to my manager". The next day I had decided my wife had made the right decision. We both liked the ford. I called Brian, asked him to come up with a price we could both agree on. He returned my call and we agreed on a price over the phone. He stayed late to meet with me that evening on his afternoon off. He handled all the paperwork, loan and everything else you can imagine. This is what makes the dealer stand out to me. I was never put in a room with a stranger that would try to sell me anything other than what I was interested in. I was forward with him What I wanted and didn't want. And that's what I got. I never interacted with anyone else but brain throughout the entire buying process. This made everything so much better! Three months later I still love the truck and couldn't be happier with the way everything went. My only complaint is how far you have to drive to get this kind of service. Thanks again Brian. Every dealer should model these practices.

Really Not There

by from Fontana, KS |

This has been a great place for me and my husband as we take our truck here for repairs, However when I went in the look at the Focus to purchase I got little response. The salesman gave me the keys and let me drive the car; he did not come along to answer questions or "sell" the car, tell me the options and what was going on. I was very disappointed.