Schmidt Ford of Salem

1815 West Main Street, Salem, IL 62881

New 888-540-4815
Used 866-364-8268
Service 888-397-7311

Ford dealership specializing in EXCELLENT Customer Service with our Sales, Parts & Service Departments...

Friendly People, Great Service, Wonderful!

by from Iuka, Illinois |

We went to Schmidt Ford because our friend Jimmy Halfacre works there. Our sales person was Matt Reid. He was very friendly and easy to work with. Was having trouble deciding which vehicle I wanted, but Matt answered every question I had for him and once I decided which one I wanted, he made it easy for us. Wonderful experience.... Love the car!!!

October 21, 2013

Thank you very much for the great review! Of course, if you guys ever have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thanks again!

Good sales people. Very professional.

by from Louisville IL |

Schmidt Ford had the truck I was looking for. Sales person was Matt Reid he had it ready for a test drive when I got to the dealership. When I purchased the truck Matt answered all questions that I had and explained everything about the truck. Working with Matt was a pleasure and a good experience. He is an asset to Schmidt Ford.

January 15, 2014

Thanks Xon! Truly was a pleasure meeting and working with you guys on that F-150. Of course, if you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Matt Reid and Schmidt Ford Salem make the differen

by from saint louis missouri |

From the first email to the dealer to me signing papers my experience was excellent. I am from St.louis Missouri and I had never even heard of Salem Illinois so I was slightly hesitant to deal with someone out of town. However my mind was eased when I received an almost immediate response from Matt Reid of Schmidt Ford. He was very honest and forthright with details regarding the vehicle I was interested in. I couldn't afford to make more than one trip so all the details of the sale were has he out before I arrived which made it easy for to make the trip. When I got there the dealership was small but clean and professional. Matt Reid was waiting for me with the truck ready to test drive and a big smile. I was really nervous because I had only seen pictures and you never know what was hiding. As soon as I laid eyes on the truck I was overwhelmed with relief and excitement. I test drove it and it ran great! I went to sign papers and j was relieved at how quick and simple schmidt ford was set up to operate. Having my sales person also be the finance person was awesome it saved the extra time and wait and I was already comfortable with Matt and trusted him. Everything with deal was perfect and I will look there first for future purchases! To top it all off Matt called me on Monday after the purx base to make sure I was enjoying the truck and that I was still happy with it. That's pretty cool considering I didn't drop a ton of money there. Even the small people are a big deal at schmidt ford Salem!

January 14, 2014

Josh, it was a pleasure assisting you with your purchase! As you found out, we're really not that far of a drive from St. Louis. Thanks again! Remember, if you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me...

Excellent & Helpful Sales People - Great Job

by from Effingham, IL. |

I had always been a Chrysler person but after dealing with Matt Reid I am now a Ford person. He helped answer all my questions in a very friendly and professional manner. He did so well that not only did we buy a new Ford Fiesta for our business but I got my wife a new Ford Fusion. Great job Matt, keep up the good work.

January 5, 2014

It was a pleasure assisting you guys in your purchases! Thanks again! Remember, if you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me...