John Jones Auto Group

1735 Gardner Lane, Corydon, IN 47112

Great Experiences!

by from Corydon, IN |

I have bough several vehicles from John Jones in the last several years. Every time has been a great experience. My salesman Thomas McNulty Is always very helpful in finding exactly what we want. I wouldn't shop anywhere else!

November 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Thomas McNulty is one of our best! We appreciate your business and your feedback! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Awesome Experience !!

by from Lexington, KY |

Internet sales team helped me find the perfect vehicle at a great price !! The exact car I have been looking at for months, but finally the right price. I drove from Lexington, KY to purchase this vehicle. Scott D. was a huge help in comparing the car and making the purchase process simple.

April 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your great review of John Jones Automotive Group and your recent purchase. We pride ourselves on having the BEST prices around! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Campbellsburg, IN |

I worked with Denis and his Sales Manager Jabin. I wasnt sure if I was even ready to buy, but they maed me feel at ease and let me take the Jeep all weekend to show my friends and family and think on. Jabin got me an excellent interest rate that was far better than the bank I have been dealing with for years. I love my Jeep and when my husband needs a truck, we'll most certainly be back!

April 3, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and recent purchase with us! We are glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to working with you again in the future. Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

No hassle and great prices

by from Lexington KY |

I found the pre- owned car I was looking for on cars.com. I drove from Lexington Kentucky ky that morning and was pleased with my experience from the start. I bought the car from them and would recommend this dealership to all.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for your business, Eric! We are glad we were able to help you find the right vehicle. Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Satisified

by from Cloverport, Ky |

There aren't enough words to describe my experience with John Jones, I will be going back there for my future purchase's.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Best dealer around

by from Corydon,in |

They treat you like family, the only place to buy a car....

February 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review! You ARE part of our John Jones family! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Jeep lovin Customer

by from Georgetown, IN |

I love my new Jeep Wrangler!! I had a great experience with John Jones Auto Group and thanks to the internet department for helping me find the perfect vehicle! I can't wait to take my new Jeep muddin!!

January 31, 2013

Thank you Jeep Girl for your kind words! We appreciate your business. Please post some pictures of your new Jeep covered in mud to our Facebook page! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

by from Clarksville, IN |

I have not been car shopping for many years so I was very excited to begin the process of buying a new car. After a couple days I was already sick of it! After being harassed by multiple other dealers I must admit I was hesitant to contact another. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I called John Jones and spoke to a young woman named Courtney. She was very pleasant and found me the perfect car. When I arrived at the dealership the whole thing was made enjoyable from start to finish. I will be back in the future and won?t bother calling anywhere else! Thanks Again!

January 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write us such a great review! We pride ourselves on our hassle free sales process and are proud to have Courtney as a member of our team. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future. Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Great Customer Service!

by from New Albany, IN |

I contacted John Jones and spoke to the internet department. I made an appointment to see a Chevy Cruze at the Corydon location. When I arrived the vehicle I was interested in was pulled out front of the dealership and Mike greeted me. The whole buying process was made fast and easy! I would definitely recommend John Jones to all of my family and friends. Thank you for a wonderful buying experience!

January 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing John Jones! We appreciate your business! We strive for excellent customer service and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs in the future!

golf swinger

by from Corydon,ind |

Have done business with Jones for years. Friendly local hometown feeling you dont get in Louisville. Always friendly people at jones.

January 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your continued loyalty!