Piles Chevrolet

30 Ferguson Blvd., Dry Ridge, KY 41035

New 888-225-1570
Used 888-225-1104
Service 888-225-6940

We're Worth the Drive on I-75!

VERY HAPPY NEW CAR OWNER

by from COVINGTON KY |

I filled my application on line to get a car.I have bad credit but Chris got me approved and even picked me up on his way to work and he sold me a New 2013 Chevy impala with no money down.I thought i would get a used not a new car. very nice people that work there

love my car

by from Erlanger, Ky |

arrived at the site around noon today and was driving home in my new car by 2 . great service....... Thank You Larry Robinson...............

bad car buying experience

by from Brookville, IN |

After calling the call center to confirm the car we were interested in was still on the lot and to confirm which dealership the car was located, we drove 1.5 hours to see the car in Dry Ridge. Once we got there we asked for Aaron, as we were instructed to do, who immediately told us Kale would be taking care of us. After looking at a car on the lot other than the car we were most interested in, we asked to see the specific car we called about. Kale then told us that car had been sold, the previous day! The lack of professionalism by Aaron the manager to pass us off to an obviously new and inexperienced salesman to tell us they had given us really bad information and to not even attempt to make this bad situation better is beyond unprofessional and bad business. I understand mistakes happen, but I understand even better how to try and correct a bad situation. There was no attempt at sales recovery or to turn a negative situation into a positive or to make this bad situation right. As we got into our car to leave the young salesperson simply said "I am really glad I am not the one who told you the car was still on the lot!" Absolutely one of the worst car buying experiences I have ever had!! I am now buying a brand new car from different Chevrolet dealer, a deal they could have had if they would have handled this situation right!!n Not an ounce of salesmanship or professional behavior demonstrated during this experience. From a very disappointed new car buyer. It is easy to get good reviews when there are no problems, successful businesses depend on how well they handle the mistakes!!!

Great Car Buying Experience, Friendly Staff......

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Found a truck on cars.com. E-mailed Piles Chev. and they responded within hour and set up an appointment to test drive. Very professional, not the typical pushy used car salesman. One of the better dealership experiences in the Cincinnati metro area. Guys were very friendly. I would go back there again. Only knock is that the offices were older, but Piles Chev. is building a new dealership close to I-75.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Florence, Ky |

I had the best Car buying experience I have ever had. I put an application in online and got an immeadiate response from Mike Hutton. He made me feel very comfortable from the start even thoguh i have a jaded credit past. Him and Chris Caldwell went above and beyond to get me into a very nice Pre-Owned Jetta. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends or family. Would definatley buy there again.

Getting me approved with bad credit.

by from BROOKSVILLE |

I have bad credit and was in need of a car.My car broke down and I cant afford to fix it.I had a friend a work told me his credit wasnt that good and he was told to call Chris Caldwell at Piles Chevrolet he could help.So after going to a couple of buy here pay here lots I decided to call.Chris answered the phone and right away made me feel like he could really help.He did I GOT A NEW CAR not a used with a ton of miles.My wife cant believe some one was that nice and went out of his way to help us.He was busy when we got ther so he gave me money and told me to go get lunch and he will be ready when i get back.I got back and the payments where very afford able.I want to thank Chris and piles for helping me. Chris Caldwell is the greatest.

Very fast reply to inquiry

by from cincinnati |

Received a reply on a inquiry about a truck within the hour