Piles Chevrolet

1240 N Main St, Williamstown, KY 41097

New 877-890-9681
Used 888-851-6028
Service 866-691-4524

We're Worth the Drive on I-75!

VERY HAPPY NEW CAR OWNER

by from COVINGTON KY |

I filled my application on line to get a car.I have bad credit but Chris got me approved and even picked me up on his way to work and he sold me a New 2013 Chevy impala with no money down.I thought i would get a used not a new car. very nice people that work there

Great Car Buying Experience, Friendly Staff......

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Found a truck on cars.com. E-mailed Piles Chev. and they responded within hour and set up an appointment to test drive. Very professional, not the typical pushy used car salesman. One of the better dealership experiences in the Cincinnati metro area. Guys were very friendly. I would go back there again. Only knock is that the offices were older, but Piles Chev. is building a new dealership close to I-75.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Florence, Ky |

I had the best Car buying experience I have ever had. I put an application in online and got an immeadiate response from Mike Hutton. He made me feel very comfortable from the start even thoguh i have a jaded credit past. Him and Chris Caldwell went above and beyond to get me into a very nice Pre-Owned Jetta. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends or family. Would definatley buy there again.

Getting me approved with bad credit.

by from BROOKSVILLE |

I have bad credit and was in need of a car.My car broke down and I cant afford to fix it.I had a friend a work told me his credit wasnt that good and he was told to call Chris Caldwell at Piles Chevrolet he could help.So after going to a couple of buy here pay here lots I decided to call.Chris answered the phone and right away made me feel like he could really help.He did I GOT A NEW CAR not a used with a ton of miles.My wife cant believe some one was that nice and went out of his way to help us.He was busy when we got ther so he gave me money and told me to go get lunch and he will be ready when i get back.I got back and the payments where very afford able.I want to thank Chris and piles for helping me. Chris Caldwell is the greatest.

Very fast reply to inquiry

by from cincinnati |

Received a reply on a inquiry about a truck within the hour