Washington Chrysler Center Inc

Driven To Be The Best!

1 of 1 review

A Great Experience

by from Santa Claus, IN |

I found WCC via Cars.com and was a little skeptical because of the lack of reviews. I'm glad I didn't let that stop me from making the hour drive to Washington, IN. I worked with Ryan and he was a rock star. Never once did I feel pressured to make a decision and he was very up front and honest about the vehicle I chose as well as the trade-in process. Even though I was buying a used car, and one of the lesser expensive ones at that, Ryan still worked with me and even stayed after hours to make sure that I was comfortable and satisfied. I also had a unique situation that Ryan was able to help me work through. Not being from the Washington area, I actually went to a local (third party) mechanic shop first and asked about the dealership. The auto shop highly recommended the dealer and I believe that they did so sincerely, not because they thought there was anything in it for their shop. If you are in the Evansville, Terre Haute, Huntingburg, Jasper or Santa Claus areas, it's worth the drive to check out Washington Chrysler Center.

(1-1 of 1 review)