Shingle Springs Subaru

4045 Wild Chaparral Dr, Shingle Springs, CA 95682

New 888-283-0206 New 888-283-0206
Used 888-279-5003 Used 888-279-5003
Service 888-499-7623 Service 888-499-7623

Shingle Springs Subaru is proud to serve Shingle Springs with quality Subaru vehicles

Best place to buy a car is Shingle Springs Subaru

by from Placerville Ca. |

We purchased a 2015 Legacy from Shingle Springs Subaru several months ago and just want to say it was the best car buying experience ever! never thought I would say that! The whole process start to finish was absolutely wonderful not to mention the great deal,and no pressure friendly sales team. Then we took it in for service. I knew was a mistake. I told my wife the dealerships are the worst place to go. Well, Wrong Again!!! The service department rocks. They will bend over backwards to accommodate your schedule, wash your car, explain in detail services and you're in and out with a smile on your face. Ill say it again "THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT ROCKS" I guess I should also mention that we are extremely happy with the Legacy, she drives through the sierras twice a week and I no longer have to worry about her driving in snow or ice. The Legacy feels so sturdy and solid you will actually look forward to diving in winter conditions. We cant imagine going anywhere else to buy another car, Sincerely Mike and Jenyn.

Good cars, arrogant salesman(men)

by from Sacramento, California |

The guy knew absolutely nothing about the car I was trying to purchase. He couldnt even tell the difference between silver and white (literally). He said he would show me a white BRZ, and showed me to a silver FRS. Not only that, but I said I only wanted a Subaru BRZ, and he showed me a Scion FRS. He then went on to make a point that i wouldnt be able to get car anywhere else but at this place. Wasted time and disrespectful.

Excellant

by from Placerville, Ca |

They matched the lowest price I found for my car without haggling. Invited me to come back with questions. Gave me a free first service. Claire was a very sweet and mature young lady who did an awesome job going over everything. Her knowledge impressed me. The only complaint I have is that no one mentioned or reinforced the proper position for the manual/drive and I drove it in manual and it wouldn't shift but I was relieved it was a simple fix. I would recomend this dealership to anyone.

Glad I finally got to buy a car locally

by from Placerville |

Tried to buy from them for wife couple years ago, weren't even in the ballpark on price. This time I needed a car and started looking for Leafs. This time they were aggressive on pricing and gave me no reason to travel down to Sacramento. Ended up buying an Altima. Jeff Talent was awesome and worked with me patiently while I soul searched and researched electric. Ultimately decided to wait till the next car to go electric, and needed to purchase quickly for a year end write off for my business. Had to buy on Christmas eve before heading out of town. Tom Rockenbaugh stepped in and did the write up for me. Tom and Jeff were great to work with. Finance guys are a little uptight tho. Wrote contract price wrong and had to redo the contract, good thing I caught it. Second guy got real offended when I tried to do the math at his desk to double check the new contract rather than try to make me feel comfortable. Overall, I like doing business local, and was glad to buy in El Dorado county. Don't feel like I would have any problems with them if I have trouble with the car I bought. Will be going back to look at their work vans when the time comes.

They treat you right.

by from Mount Shasta, CA |

I found my car online, and completed the sale at the dealership. My salesperson, Jeff Tallent, was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. At no time was I pressured to add options or upgrade to a different vehicle. The facilities were very clean, Starbucks coffee was provided and free WiFi was available. The Finance Manager, Brett, is a real character and made all the paperwork easy to understand and fun. I highly recommend Shingle Springs Nissan to anyone looking for a new (or used) vehicle. They will treat you right.

Impressed Impreza

by from Carmichael |

Was in the market for a mid-sized sedan and looked at the Nissan Altima. Drove up to Shingle Springs Subaru and saw a beautiful light blue Subaru Impreza. After test driving it I was sold. The salesperson Daz made the experience fun and easy. I would definitely recommend Shingle Springs Subaru!

Low inventory, aggressive salespeople...

by from Placer County |

We bought our last Subi here, and my, how things have changed...small dealership, but even so, they didn't have one Subi WRX or STI in inventory. Not anything with a turbo even...on top of that, even after I said what I wanted, the dealer d00d was aching for me to 'step inside' so we could talk about what they had...frankly I'd rather walk into a snakepit. Look, I get the economy, but you would think a dealer would have a showpiece car (other than a Nissan Leaf) to hi-light the inventory. I really don't like being sold something I didn't want to begin with...but trying all the same...it's annoying. At least they didn't try to hide my keys again!