Jeff Wyler Toyota Scion of Clarksville

808 E. Lewis & Clark Pkwy., Clarksville, IN 47129

New 888-494-4087
Used 888-409-3496
Service 866-420-5563

Great selection, great deals, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

Great Service, Nice People, Awesome Cars

by from Clarksville, IN |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was really nice and helpful. It was a painless process more like chatting with friends then buying a car. There was no pressure and I felt like they worked hard to give me the best deal they could. They were fast and very knowledgable. When I need my next car I will go back.

Great Service

by from New Albany IN |

The purchase experience was very good at Jeff Wyler. Trent and his team did a great job working a deal that worked for us. Love the new Toyota!!

Great Customer Service and Selection

by from Southern Indiana |

My family has just purchased our third vehicle from this lot with the sales consultant Tyyu Redd. I recommend him for anyone looking for a good deal. Tyyu Redd Toyota Sales Consultant Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville 808 E. Lewis & Clark Clarksville, IN 47129 ofc: (812) 284-2277 tredd2812@wylerinternet.com http://jeffwylerclarksvilletoyota.com

Very helpful

by from Louisville KY |

Jason was very helpful with getting me prices. I was going to buy the 2014 Camry but another dealership beat their price. I will give them another chance when I look for a new Rav 4.

Best car buying experience

by from Florence, KY |

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership; I always tried to avoid it in the past because of the horrible stories I have heard. I was very interested in the car but I lived two hours away from where it was and didn't want to drive out just to see it. Tim Patillo with the Internet sales team was awesome in sending pictures and a video of the car and with any questions I had. When they say first class service, they mean it!...I sent him all my information, he had the paperwork written up, and they drove the car out to me! There wasn't any pressure, paperwork was already done, all I had to do was sign my name if I wanted it! I test drove it and loved it! I was hesitant at first with the whole process, but it couldn't have gone any smoother. Not more than an hour went by and Tim called with a follow up asking how everything went. Very happy with the customer service from Jeff Wyler along with my new car!!

Low pressure sales. Really try to work with you.

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

I was show the vehicle and left to look it over without a salesman hanging over my shoulder. The sales person worked the price to what I told him I could afford without haggling. The facility was clean and bright, especially the offices (wish I worked there). All in all the most pleasant car buying experience I've had in a long time.

Great experience

by from New Albany, IN |

Maybe it's just me, but in the past the car-buying experience, new or used, has been long and frustrating at times. That's why working with Derwin Hunt and the crew at Jeff Wyler was so refreshing. They made our experience about the best I've ever had. Derwin, in particular, was kind, understanding and fun to get to know, on top of being very helpful with our many questions about hybrids, etc. I would highly recommend them and will be sending others I know their way.

Great service. Derwin Hunt was great to work with

by from Sellersburg, IN |

Derwin Hunt was great to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from Jeff Wyler Toyota!

by from Scottsburg, Indiana |

Jeff Wyler and sales representatives will give a prompt follow-up call. Customer service is obviously a priority.

by from Scottsburg, Indiana |