Jeff Wyler Toyota Scion of Clarksville

808 E. Lewis & Clark Pkwy., Clarksville, IN 47129

New 888-494-4087
Used 888-409-3496
Service 866-420-5563

Great selection, great deals, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

New truck

by from Newalbany ,in |

Just got my new tundra, no hassle, chuck was easy to talk to, gave me what I wanted on trade,this my 4th vehicle from Wyler , good people to deal with

Great chat

by from Louisville, KY |

Enjoyed chatting with Tom Schreier the past two days. He was polite, knowledgeable, and quick to respond. I would not hesitate to communicate with him online again.

Used car experience review

by from Louisville, KY |

Tyyu made the buying process quick and pain free. Buying a used car can be very stressful but he was open and honest about answering any questions or concerns I had. I will definitely make Jeff Wyler my first stop next time I need a vehicle.

Just bought my Scion!!!

by from Sellersburg, IN |

Just purchased my Scion xD on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014. Tom Tebault is an awesome person to deal with!!! He was friendly and kind from the beginning. His communication by e-mail was terrific and he went out of his way to get me the deal I wanted. Tom does not beat around the bush, and is willing to work with your schedule. I was in a hurry the day I went in and he accommodated my schedule! The staff is very friendly. After I purchased the car, I had some questions about the deal and why things were stated certain ways on the loan papers. Tom responded by e-mail IMMEDIATELY and answered my questions. I have a natural dislike of the car buying process, but I would encourage you (If you too have this feeling about car buying) to deal with Tom. He will put you at ease and HELP you with what you need, on your terms. I would highly recommend this dealership......VERY friendly, VERY accommodating, AND closed on Sunday....I think that says a BUNCH!!!

Wonderful experience.

by from New Albany, Indiana |

We had another wonderful experience with Jeff Wyler, Clarksville. Scott Terry is the best. We have purchased two cars from him in the past 6 months, and will continue to return due to his professionalism and responsiveness to questions. He listened to what we needed and hit the mark with the cars he showed us. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

GREAT STAFF, GREAT CARS

by from NEW ALBANY, IN |

Scott Terry really helped me find the right SUV for my budget. Thanks again Scott!

Best deal and best service

by from louisville ky |

Scott Terry at Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville got me the car I wanted at the best price. I looked at all of the luxury cars in town and found the best car for the money was the Toyota Avalon. Many car dealers want to answer only their questions, but Scott at Jeff Wyler answered mine.

Purchased new Tacoma

by from Sellersburg, IN |

I recently purchased a new Tacoma from Jeff Wyler Toyota, Rolanda Scherer did a great job as my sales person and John in finance was very helpful.

Great sales experience

by from Sellersburg, IN |

We came looking for a late model car with remaining new warranty.during your open house event in mid October. A 2008 BMW 328i caught my wife's attention and she was impressed with the low miles and near new condition. We began with Mike Miller and finalized our purchase with Rolanda Scherer on Mike's day off. She was very professional and got us close to our desired purchase price. Then she called the BMW dealer to learn that it still had remaining certified warranty thru 8/14. That clinched the deal for us. The car had one small scratch that was to be touched up and when we picked the car up it was a poor match. We were told to bring it back and they would make good on their promise. We hope to bring it in for a day in the next few days and get it corrected. Other than that we really like the car for a "retirement car" as my wife will be retiring at the end of the year. We enjoyed the low pressure atmosphere and it was a refreshing change from past experiences trying to buy from a dealer.

Tom Tebault ROCKS!! Make sure you ask for Tom!

by from Louisville, KY |

Tom was extremely knowledgable about the Highlander Hybrid. He was patient, kind, and went out of his way to answer any questions and to get me just what I wanted. He found the car I had to have in TN and made sure that it was mine and brought it to town. He went over and beyond what was expected. He treated me like Royalty! He even came to my house, dropped off his car for me to use, and took my new car in to get an extra option added that I requested. No hassle for me and no wasted time. I was very impressed! He returned phone calls and kept me informed of everything. There was no guessing or waiting around wondering what was going on. By the end of my experience, Tom was like a friend. Tom Tebault ROCKS!!!!! I met the service department and was amazed at all that they offer. Everything about Jeff Wyler Toyota was WOW! Thanks for my new baby and the start of a great relationship with Wyler.