Jeff Wyler Toyota Scion of Clarksville

808 E. Lewis & Clark Pkwy., Clarksville, IN 47129

New 888-494-4087
Used 888-409-3496
Service 866-420-5563

Great selection, great deals, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

Over and Above

by from Benton, KY |

My wife wanted a new RAV4 and I talked to several dealers in a 4 hour radius of my home. Tom Schreier of Jeff Wyler Toyota was was most helpful. Not only did he find the exact car my wife wanted at a dealer 350 miles from my home but they delivered it to our doorstep and picked up our trade. We felt that we received a very fair price and trade in allowance, all without ever leaving our house. Thanks Tom and thanks Jeff Wyler Toyota.

No-Hassle Experience

by from Louisville, KY |

I highly recommend Jeff Wyler. I got a really nice deal on a used 2012 Honda Civic EX that I found at their dealership in Frankfort, KY. They brought it to Clarksville, IN the same day I put down the deposit to hold it. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was kind and efficient. The experience was good, and I love the car.

Great Experience

by from Louisville, Ky |

I have been looking to trade in my lease for about six months and I couldn't be happier with the process at Jeff Wyler Toyota. No pressure and no hidden "fees" tacked on after I had chosen what I wanted. The process was very transparent and I love my 2015 Camry!

2015 Toyota Tacoma purchase

by from Belleville, IL |

I bought the truck on the phone from a different state. Had most excellent experience with Brad Akin Toyota Purchasing Assistant @ Jeff Wyler Toyota Clarksville In. I highly recommend Brad for all your vehicle needs and would purchase all my vehicles from him if we live 4 hours closer. Brad was great delivered everything he promised and more. go see him you won't be sorry.

Great experience.

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

Just bought a lovely 2015 Corolla S with the excellent help of Trent Waggoner. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful.

Buying a used RAV4 at Jeff Wyler Toyota

by from Louisville, KY |

I bought my certified used RAV4 at Jeff Wyler Toyota. My sales person was Jeff Samuels. He was very professional knowledgeable and even let me test drive the vehicle while hauling my trailer to see how it handled. Everyone at Jeff Wyler treated me with respect. The facilities were nice. The price was very competitive. I had searched most of the dealerships in the area before winding up at Jeff Wyler Toyota.

Great Service, Nice People, Awesome Cars

by from Clarksville, IN |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was really nice and helpful. It was a painless process more like chatting with friends then buying a car. There was no pressure and I felt like they worked hard to give me the best deal they could. They were fast and very knowledgable. When I need my next car I will go back.

Great Service

by from New Albany IN |

The purchase experience was very good at Jeff Wyler. Trent and his team did a great job working a deal that worked for us. Love the new Toyota!!

Great Customer Service and Selection

by from Southern Indiana |

My family has just purchased our third vehicle from this lot with the sales consultant Tyyu Redd. I recommend him for anyone looking for a good deal. Tyyu Redd Toyota Sales Consultant Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville 808 E. Lewis & Clark Clarksville, IN 47129 ofc: (812) 284-2277 tredd2812@wylerinternet.com http://jeffwylerclarksvilletoyota.com

Very helpful

by from Louisville KY |

Jason was very helpful with getting me prices. I was going to buy the 2014 Camry but another dealership beat their price. I will give them another chance when I look for a new Rav 4.

Best car buying experience

by from Florence, KY |

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership; I always tried to avoid it in the past because of the horrible stories I have heard. I was very interested in the car but I lived two hours away from where it was and didn't want to drive out just to see it. Tim Patillo with the Internet sales team was awesome in sending pictures and a video of the car and with any questions I had. When they say first class service, they mean it!...I sent him all my information, he had the paperwork written up, and they drove the car out to me! There wasn't any pressure, paperwork was already done, all I had to do was sign my name if I wanted it! I test drove it and loved it! I was hesitant at first with the whole process, but it couldn't have gone any smoother. Not more than an hour went by and Tim called with a follow up asking how everything went. Very happy with the customer service from Jeff Wyler along with my new car!!