Jeff Wyler Toyota Scion of Clarksville

808 E. Lewis & Clark Pkwy., Clarksville, IN 47129

New 888-494-4087 New 888-494-4087
Used 888-409-3496 Used 888-409-3496
Service 866-420-5563 Service 866-420-5563

Great selection, great deals, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

Over and Above

by from Benton, KY |

My wife wanted a new RAV4 and I talked to several dealers in a 4 hour radius of my home. Tom Schreier of Jeff Wyler Toyota was was most helpful. Not only did he find the exact car my wife wanted at a dealer 350 miles from my home but they delivered it to our doorstep and picked up our trade. We felt that we received a very fair price and trade in allowance, all without ever leaving our house. Thanks Tom and thanks Jeff Wyler Toyota.

Exceptional sales

by from Prospect, KY |

Visited all Toyota Dealers in the tri-state area. I am a shopper and always look for the best deal. It is also important that I get a good feeling about the dealership. Jeff Wyler Toyota fit both and I am happy to say that we now own a new Highland XLE. Patrick Peak was a gentleman and a class act all the way. He went above and beyond his competition. Also a special thanks to Doug Vierthaler the General Manager for helping make this deal complete.

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!! GREAT SALES TEAM!

by from Clarksville, IN |

Jeff Wyler of Toyota is awesome!! My salesman, Tyyu Redd was absolutely excellent!! The entire team was nice, fair, decent, and kind. This is the second car I've bought in 1 year from Jeff Wyler, and I absolutely love it!! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to be treated right!!

Love My New Corolla

by from Louisville, KY |

I needed a new car. Since I have had 2 other Toyotas and after looking at a ton of reviews of new cars I decided that the Corolla would be a good choice. I visited the dealership of Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville, Indiana and had a great car buying experience. I went in with the idea of getting a car that would get me from point A to point B and because that was all I needed. However I left with the best Corolla I could have ever hoped for. It has all the bells and whistles which I hope to master soon. The price fit my budget which was even better and so now I am the happy owner of a new car. Thanks to the staff at Jeff Wyler's.

Very satisfied with this dealer

by from Shepherdsville, KY |

We purchased a used vehicle from this dealer over the weekend and was very impressed with both the sales rep Tyyu and the dealership in general. The sales rep was extremely helpful and guided us thru the entire process answering all of our questions. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. We are completely satisfied with our purchase and I feel confident that we will enjoy it for several years to come. I would highly recommend Jeff Wyler to anyone interested in purchasing new or used.

Jason Duff worked late to accomodate our schedule!

by from Clarksville, Indiana |

Working full time, we were finding it difficult to get to dealerships to test drive the new Camry before they closed. We found the 2016 Camry on Cars.com. I called Jeff Wyler and told Tom Tebault that we would be cutting it pretty close on getting there before they closed. It was no problem at all. In fact, when we arrived, they had already pulled the car up to the door for us and had it ready to go. The test drive put us way past closing time but Jason Duff didn't mind at all. He worked with us to get the finances where we wanted them and didn't leave until we walked out the door with keys in hand at 11:00 (they closed at 8:00). The finance department was excellent as well. I kept apologizing for holding them up. But he told us their motto is "We always have time for one more" no matter how late it is. That was completely different from what I got at other dealerships who would not work us in for a test drive if it was close to closing time. Additionally, all of the additional bonuses that Toyota offers with their new vehicles (free car washes for life, pay 1/2 your deductible in the event of an accident, free oil changes for 1st year [or was it 2?], free 3yr, 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty, free 5yr, 60,000 mile powertrain warranty), it's virtually impossible to beat the service and deals of buying your new Toyota from Jeff Wyler! We've always been a Toyota family (buying many used Toyotas before), but this experience of buying our first brand new Toyota has made us fans of not only Toyota but more specifically JEFF WYLER'S TOYOTA OF CLARKSVILLE!! Thanks guys for a seamless process!

Dennis Hughes

by from Louisville KY |

Dennis Hughes was spectacular to work with purchasing our Sienna. He was personable, kind and extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle. We couldn't be more pleased. If you want a salesperson who knows the industry, Dennis is your man! Thanks Dennis, Sincerely, The Morrison Family

Great buying experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Highly recommend buying from them. Very friendly and made the whole experience very easy and overall stress free.

Happy new owner of Town & Country

by from Sellersburg, IN |

Matthew Thompson worked with us to transport the vehicle we wanted from a dealership several hours away, had it ready for us to see and test drive according to our schedule, and was nothing but pleasant and cooperative. Aside from the (almost unavoidable) amount of time it took to walk in and out of the building for the actual purchase, we were happy with the experience and thrilled with our new van!

Bought a 2015 Avalon Limited on Saturday

by from LOUISVILLE, KY |

Bought a 2015 Avalon Limited on Saturday and had a very pleasant experience. Brad Akin is a very knowledgeable and personable salesman. Brad's floor manager, Derwin was very courteous, professional, and helpful with the buying process. There were negotiations, but they were not a 'hassle'. I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Toyota, Brad Akin, and Derwin for your next car purchase.