Woodland Motors Chevrolet/Buick/Cadillac/GMC

1680 East Main St., Woodland, CA 95776

New 888-904-4745
Used 888-862-1751
Service 866-973-7940

Call for our Internet Special Pricing!

Best Car buying experience EVER!!

by from Benicia Ca |

We were recently searching for a particular vehicle to purchase. We found the perfect car for us at Woodland Motors! I put in a request for a call back about the car. This was at about 11 pm one evening. I received a response the very next morning. I spoke to Jared. He was very helpful and very accommodating to our needs. I can honestly say this vehicle purchase from Woodland Motors was the fastest, easiest and most fair vehicle purchase we have ever made! I even brought a friend back to woodland Motors to purchase a vehicle. She was very happy with Jared and the staff as well. I brought my older vehicle in for service when I returned with my friend. I was very happy with the knowledgable staff in the service center. Even though Woodland Motors is an hour away from me, I will continue to bring my cars for service here. I highly recommend this dealership. I never write reviews, but I feel Woodland Motors needs to be recognized for their great staff, excellent service and fairness. ~Nani

Best experience I've ever had!

by from Sacramento, CA |

Buying my new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 from Woodland Motors was the best decision I could have made! The buying process was so quick and Micah was wonderful! He has a low-pressure way of selling and I truly trusted him, which is hard to find now-a-days. Thank you Micah!

Woodland Motors Chevrolet/Buick/Cadillac/GMC responded to this review

May 1, 2014

I sincerely want to thank you for taking the time to go back on to Cars.com and submitting a review about your experience with me, as well as chosing to do business with Woodland Motors. It is greatly appreciated! I look forward to working with you in the future when you should need anything else. Thanks again!

not very knowledgeable

by from Hanford ca |

When contracted by this dealer. Salesperson was very knowledgeable about the product

Great Service Department!

by from Woodland, CA |

I recently moved to Woodland and needed to get my Cadillac serviced. I decided to go to Woodland Motors since they are the Cadillac dealer in town. I had an oil change and tire rotation and the service was great! Everyone there is extremely friendly and helpful, and when I got my car back it was freshly washed! And once my car was done the service technician explained everything about the service performed. This has been the easiest experience servicing my Cadillac and will definitely return here in the future.

Requested they use a specific lender, they compli

by from California |

I was helped by Mica. He was helpful, and did what I requested. I wanted to be financed by only a specific finance company, and that is what they did. I didn't want my credit to be negatively effected by running multiple reports, and they did what I asked. Saving what little credit I had. Thanks.

Windstar 2003 Limited

by from SF Bay Area |

Called salesman and he never returned my call. I drove all the way to Woodland and no car. Very disappointed in this dealership. Poor service from salesman.

Woodland Motors Chevrolet/Buick/Cadillac/GMC responded to this review

March 26, 2012

Hi Lynell I am sorry you did not have a good experience at our dealership. If there is anything I can do to help please give me a call, My name is Ryan Taylor I am the Internet Director my number is 530-662-3255