Hoblit Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-815-7356

No Hassle No Pressure Ever Dealership

Truck Happy

by from Grass Valley, CA |

The sales man Phil could not have been a better match to sell us a vehical. Did not pressure us in any way. The experiance reminded me there are pockets of true americans left in this country. It was my honor to have been fortunate enough to have met Phil. Thanks buddy. We could not be happier. Our own bank could not meet the average persentage rate that Phil got us . Thanks again for having our backs.

Quality Service

by from Woodland, Ca |

I have been taking my 2010 Ram 1500 into the shop for regular oil changes since my purchase and have nothing but the best experiences. If I have a question they answer it or get an answer before I leave. Techs are very pleasant to deal with and vehicle comes out clean and never a lek after the service. Great job. Thanks

best

by from sacramento ca |

I have a 12 1500 truck that i wanted power running boards on it. the had a tech name Jobe put them on the best kid ever , he did the best job ever a clean and fast service . some other place wanted my truck for 4 days .. crazy. Hoblit did it that day ..