Boulevard Ford Lincoln

Service 877-384-9303 Service 877-384-9303

Cars Cost Less at Preston's Boulevard Ford Lincoln

Highly recommend this dealership

by from Georgetown, Delaware |

My husband and i had a great experience at The Preston Motors/Boulevard Ford in Georgetown Delaware. Scott Bunting was our salesman. We would highly recommend him. Without hesitation Scott had the color that we wanted delivered to the dealership the very next day; which fit all of our expectations. All the customer service so far has been top notch.

April 30, 2016

Thank you, Cathy, for the glowing review! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great Overall Experience

by from Lewes, DE |

I saw the Ford Focus Electric online and thus started my new car journey which led me to requesting an online quote. I was immediately contacted by Bill Woods who offered any assistance that I may need. I put a lot of mileage on my vehicles due to my working and hour from home so trade in value and lost equity were big concerns for me. I saw the Chevy Volt on their website and thought that may be a better alternative even though I love my Fords. I was not interested in a hybrid and the car has to be visually appealing as well as energy and gas efficient. So several emails later after giving Bill my current vehicle stats, trade in estimate, lean payoff and my list of demands that would have to happen to make me purchase a new vehicle, we scheduled an appointment that Friday. Having a very realistic picture of where I was at in my current vehicle and then trying to purchase a new vehicle I went in with a casual "this probably won't happen" attitude. We drove the Volt and I was hooked so we started the process of trade in appraisal, bank financing and negotiating. Bill was running around checking on things and checking with finance and keeping me in the loop of every detail of the process. He was more excited at one point more than I was and told me he was confident the team would make it happen for me. After an exhausting fight I am sure for the finance team, Bill came back with a deal that was too perfect not to take so I took the deal. I almost hugged him. So Bill made all the arrangements with insurance, getting the car prepared and even went out to educate himself on my new electric car. The final loan paperwork and warranty review was a breeze and I got everything I wanted at the monthly payment I needed and I am an extremely happy camper thanks to Bill and the Preston Team.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Dan. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Amazing Service!!!

by from Laurel, DE |

These guys are amazing!!! They made my new car purchase the easiest experience. And even brought my new car to my job!!!! I absolutely recommend them!!

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Nicole. We are happy that you were pleased with your experience with us.

Long distance car buying

by from Colorado |

I live in Colorado and located a used car online at Boulevard Ford that caught my attention. When I called the dealer, the salesman, Bill Woods, answered, instead of an operator. He was able to give me basic information about the car, then find the answers he did not have and call me back immediately. There was no hassle or pressure, and I eventually decided to buy the car. Bill was able to facilitate most of the paperwork via fax and/or email, so that when I arrived, there was little left to be done besides inspecting the car and taking it for a test drive. He even offered to pick me up at the local hotel where I was staying. Once at the dealer, things were very efficient, which was important as I had a long cross-county drive ahead of me. I was in and out in about 45 minutes (partly owing to having completed much of the paperwork ahead of time). The car has turned out to be great, and the experience was fast, friendly, and painless. While I will not be able to take advantage of continuing service at Boulevard Ford, I would highly rate all aspects of my experience in my unique situation.

April 6, 2016

Thank you for your business, Scott! We are thrilled that you are pleased with your purchase.

great sales

by from millsboro del |

the sale team at boulevard is unbeliveble bill woods went out of hi way to put me in a vehicle today evry one there went out of there way to explain everything to me i say enough mr john gaydos

April 6, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, John. Welcome to the Preston Boulevard Ford Family.

Just bought a Ford Explorer

by from Frankford, De. |

Our purchase went very smoothly. We bought a beautiful used Ford Explorer and the process went very smoothly. We knew exactly what we needed and how much we could spend and there wasn't any typical go around with a car salesman. We got the car we wanted and a deal we could afford. Bill Woods was very competent and very helpful. He was also very pleasant to work with. We love our new car!

March 16, 2016

Thank you, Dianne, for the glowing review! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Recent Purchase

by from Lewes, DE |

I am extremely pleased with my recent purchase of a Ford Fusion from Preston Boulevard. I am even more impressed with Anthony Jagielski who guided me through the entire process which included picking me up at home. The entire team was extremely friendly and made me feel right at home. I look forward to continuing our relationship and having my car given the time and attention to ensure a smooth ride. Thank you!!

March 6, 2016

Thank you Cindy! Here at Boulevard Ford we love our customers like Family...Welcome to the Preston Boulevard Ford Family

Rose Is The Best

by from Ellendale, De |

Rose is a great salesperson. She had a great personality and she is willing to work with you and get you the best deal she can. She dealt with all my crazy questions and made the shopping experience pleasant.

March 4, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great car buying experience!

by from Millsboro, DE |

Scott was wonderful to work with. He listened to my specific requests and needs and quickly identified what I was looking for. I am really enjoying my Ford Escape! I definitely will be a returning customer! Thank you so much!

March 5, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Linda. We look forward to our continued relationship with you.

Bill Woods

by from Ocean View ,DE |

We had the best car-buying experience with Bill Woods. He was knowledgeable and most helpful in guiding us through the process. There was no sales pressure involved ,which kept us there asking more questions. He showed us all our options and helped us with the best deal for what we were looking for. He took us for a test drive, listened to our needs and concerns, and came up with a great match. We are thrilled with our new Ford Escape and would highly recommend the "Bill Woods" buying experience at Boulevard Ford. Kathy and Mike Sorrell

March 4, 2016

Thank you, Kathy, for the glowing review! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Take care!