Boulevard Ford Lincoln

Used 877-651-7245
Service 877-384-9303

Fran's the Man

by from Ocean View, DE |

I just leased a 2015 Ford Escape this past Saturday!!!!! We have purchased 2 other cars in the past from Boulevard and have always been very satisfied. Fran Talmo is awesome, he was very knowledgeable when showing us all the features of the car. He made the whole car shopping experience pleasureable and we will recommend Fran and Boulevard to all our friends and family.

New 2014 Escape

by from Ocean View, DE |

Purchased a 2014 Escape from John Cribbin. A very professional salesman. Excellent experience all around, and I would recommend this salesman and dealership to friends.

Bought a 2014 Escape.

by from Ocean View, DE |

Bought a 2014 Escape Fri. from John Cribbin at Boulevard Ford Lincoln. A very satisfactory buying experience. John is a real professional, and we would buy through him again.

enjoyable experience

by from Harbeson Delaware |

We are really excited and pleased with our new purchase of a 2015 Ford Explorer Doug and Ryan were fun friendly and made it very easy to say yes to the deal they went over and beyond our expectations

The dealership really went out of its way fo us.

by from Lewes, DE |

The dealership, especially Fran Talmo, made this an enjoyable experience. Mr. Talmo answered every question, and there were many, about this auto. His knowledge is very deep and he loves Lincolns. We had an excellent experience. We leased a vehicle.

Ford Focus purchase

by from Georgetown, DE |

We purchased a focus. The tag price was not the actual price unless you qualified for restricted discounts. We found that process to be confusing and misleading.

Great Salesperson - Rick Paquette

by from Lewes, Delaware |

We bought 2 vehicles this past week from Boulevard in Lewes and Rick Paquette took care of us both times. He was just great to work with and, in fact, all the people there involved were not only helpful but really seemed to enjoy their work. We had lots of support and that made for a great buying experience.

First time buyer

by from Ocean view, Delaware |

Rose Thibault is a breath of fresh air.. For being relatively new as a salesperson, she did an excellent job. No pressure and very pleasant to deal with. She made our experience very comfortable and pleasant. Kudos to Rose. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a new or used car.

review of services

by from Georgetown, DE |

mercury1999 new thru years very good service and friendly. always on time promised.

All Around Good Service

by from Lewes De |

I just purchased my third vehicle from Boulevard Ford/Lincoln in Georgetown De. My salesman has been Tom Daly. I can only say I have never left dissatisfied or with a feeling that I didn't get a fair deal. I have recommended Boulevard Ford to my friends and neighbors and have referred them to Tom. I can also say pretty much the same for their service department. I've always found them responsive and helpful. I was a little concerned that when Preston Auto Group bought Boulevard Ford that things might change for the worse but that hasn't been the case.