Laura Buick GMC

903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234

New 877-228-4128
Used 866-700-1182
Service 866-923-5296

#1 Volume Buick-GMC Dealer In Illinois!

Great place to buy a new car

by from Knoxville tn |

John Martain sold us our Buick enclave nice guy went over everything with us let us take the car out for a drive Just my wife and I no pressure no one sitting in the back seat telling us where to go. That in itself was great For us that let us think about how well we like the car. I would definently buy from them again.John Martain Is great to deal with. Price is what they say it will be.

Laura Buick GMC responded to this review

May 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your business! We are so happy you're pleased with your new Enclave! Enjoy!

the best service possible

by from freeburg |

I bought a Gmc Sierra 1500 and by far this only place to buy a vehicle everything was made easy and Ross Cherepkai is an amazing person to have the pleasure of dealing with he helped with everything he could and i still call him when i have a question or need to setup service he was incredible help and will be wanting to deal with him the next time i buy a new vehicle thank you for the pleasure of buying a vehicle from this dealership forgot to add how well all the departments work together such as the service department to the salesman to the man i talked to about financing

great service

by from Freeburg Il |

Bought a GMC Sierra 1500 and could not believe the service and help i got by far superior to anywhere else i have been the department work great together and my salesman Ross was the best help i could have asked for definitely the man to ask for

Very Pleased

by from Oconto Falls WI |

Called John Martin about a truck I saw on Cars.com Monday morning. Bought it and picked it up Tuesday morning. We discussed my trade and he gave me a fair trade in price. I drove 8 hours to get there and everything went very smooth, no games. There prices are well with the drive and I will be buying another car/truck from them again. A+

2014 GMAC sierra

by from Collinsville, IL |

Laure Buick GMAC is the place to go. I would refer anyone there.Very nice people!

great service

by from Collinsville, IL |

very good nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

New GMC Sierra Happy Dance

by from La Valle, WI |

Had a great experience with Laura Buick GMC!!! Brendan Quinlan definitely treated me with the upmost professionalism & timeliness. Will definitely recommend Laura to everyone that is interested in getting a new vehicle. Thanks Again!

GMC Sierra

by from Chicago, IL |

They were very helpful with putting me in my new truck. Made the process easy and quick.

THE BEST EVER!!!!

by from Denver, CO |

Flew from Denver, picked up by sweet Van at the airport. In less than 2 hours I was on my way home in a beautiful new Sierra 1500 GMC truck for a stellar price. Brandon Treat could not have been better! This dealership is QUALITY & THEIR PRICES ARE THE BEST I could find!!! Still amazed.

Wonderful, friendly service

by from Catlin, Il |

Had great, friendly service! Everyone went above and beyond. Would definitely recommend and will definitely go back.

Poor/no service

by from Milwaukee wi |

I contacted the dealership through the website requesting a dealer telephone me. I received two emails confirming they did in fact get my email. The emails were from John Martin and Bob Wrobel. Both saying they would contact me. Several days have passed and no response!! I can only assume they're making too much money and don't possibly have time for another sale. Fortunately they are not the only dealership selling $60,000 trucks! I'll take my money elsewhere!!