Laura Buick GMC

903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234

New 877-228-4128 New877-228-4128
Used 866-700-1182 Used866-700-1182
Service 866-923-5296 Service 866-923-5296

#1 Volume Buick-GMC Dealer In Illinois!

2015 Yukon Denali

by from Auburn, AL |

We drove 9 hours to Laura Buick from AL and it was well worth the drive. They gave us a fair price on the purchase of a 2015 Yukon Denali and a fair trade-in value for our old vehicle. Dave Pusa was an excellent sales rep. He answered all of our questions and did his best to accommodate our out-of-state situation. I'd highly recommend the dealership and working with him as your sales rep. I've arleady recommended my coworkers and family to consider the dealership (even though it's out-of-state) to go there.

Best GMC Dealer

by from Glen Carbon, IL |

We just purchased our fifth new car(2016 Acadia SLT2) from Laura GMC. What a great experience! Ryan McCalla is our salesman and he is the best. Ryan is knowledgeable and courteous, understood our needs and helped us find the perfect SUV. The entire process was simple and painless. In the past, we have dealt with the Service Dept, especially Jamie, and again we have nothing but praise. In the end, we are thrilled with Laura GMC, Ryan and our new Acadia!

Purchased GMC Canyon from Steve Rogers

by from Edwardsville, IL |

I just purchased a 2016 Canyon and am very pleased with the vehicle. The time it took in the dealership was tolerable as I have had several take 8 to 9 hours. Steve and Cory were very expedient in handling the paperwork and getting me on the road. I have waited for a year or two to finally buy a new truck but the wait was worth it. I give the guys a 5 star rating and would buy there again. Pete Lanto

Wow! What a deal!

by from Garland, TX |

I bought a new Sierra from Laura's and I couldn't be happier. I live in Dallas, TX and was getting frustrated with the pricing of the dealers here. I expanded my search and found Laura's and got just what I wanted at a great price. I booked a flight the same day for only $300 and drove it home that night. The drive back was not a big deal because I was enjoying getting the great truck at such a good price that it made the trip fun. Who wouldn't enjoy that trip after saving $5k :) Thank you Laura's!!!! I will be back.

Great consultant and dealer, easiest process ever!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I worked with Dave Pusa at Laura for the purchase of my 2016 GMC Canyon SLT 4x4. The price I found at Laura was ~$2,000 - $7,000 cheaper than anything else I could find online, so I was somewhat reluctant to believe it. I am from Kansas City, and was also unsure about driving to Collinsville, IL to purchase a truck. However, after calling Laura and speaking with Dave, I was assured that this deal was as good as it was going to get anywhere in the country. Even better, there were no qualifications for the advertised price, whatsoever. No financing, no trade-in, nothing! Dave answered all my questions thoroughly, and I drove to Laura the morning after first speaking with him. The process at the dealership was extremely painless as well. Including the 15 minutes I was 'test-driving' my truck, I was at the dealership for an hour and was on the road! No hassle at all! Thanks so much Dave for such an easy and great buying experience. By far the best I've seen! I would recommend you and Laura with the highest remarks!

Great consultant and dealer, easiest process ever!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I worked with Dave Pusa at Laura for the purchase of my 2016 GMC Canyon SLT 4x4. The price I found at Laura was ~$2,000 - $7,000 cheaper than anything else I could find online, so I was somewhat reluctant to believe it. I am from Kansas City, and also wasn't too sure about driving to Collinsville, IL to purchase a truck. However, after calling Laura and speaking with Dave, I was assured that this deal was as good as it was going to get anywhere in the country. Even better, there were no qualifications for the advertised price, whatsoever. No financing, no trade-in, nothing! Dave answered all my questions thoroughly, and I drove to Laura the morning after first speaking with him. The process at the dealership was extremely painless as well. Including the 15 minutes I was 'test-driving' my truck, I was at the dealership for an hour and was on the road! No hassle at all! Thanks so much Dave for such an easy and great buying experience. By far the best I've seen! I would recommend you and Laura with the highest remarks!

great response time,

by from selmer tn |

great response time, very helpful ,never went to dealership, but great to talk to on phone quick estlmate on my truck

Service

by from Indianapolis in |

I know everyone talks about this dealer the vehicles price very cheap but the costumer service is horrible poor they almost make you feel sad instead to be happy and exited about getting a new car personally I won't ever travel that far for such a poor service dealer....

Poor Customer Service

by from St Louis |

New to the area, but certainly not to buying a car. When it takes, almost THREE weeks for someone to call you back (with follow up "what's the status" calls during those THREE weeks) and those calls are not returned, that clearly states: once you've purchased a car from here, the need for customer service is no longer necessary. Very disappointing.

Out of State Purchase, Very Pleased

by from Newburgh, IN |

I drove 2.5 hours to pick up a used vehicle and worked with Steve Rogers. The car was in excellent condition and the price and trade-in for my car were very competitive. The waiting area is a bit tight, basically in front of the showroom, but the in-person purchase process from start to finish was 40 mins which was much appreciated. Whenever you do an out of state purchase you have to do a leap of faith, but I can assure you that Steve will let you know the condition of the car and what the details are so that you do not waste your time. This is my first purchase with Steve and Laura Buick and I will be back and I highly recommend Steve Rogers.