Laura Buick GMC

903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234

New 877-228-4128
Used 866-700-1182
Service 866-923-5296

#1 Volume Buick-GMC Dealer In Illinois!

Great place to buy a new car

by from Knoxville tn |

John Martain sold us our Buick enclave nice guy went over everything with us let us take the car out for a drive Just my wife and I no pressure no one sitting in the back seat telling us where to go. That in itself was great For us that let us think about how well we like the car. I would definently buy from them again.John Martain Is great to deal with. Price is what they say it will be.

Laura Buick GMC responded to this review

May 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your business! We are so happy you're pleased with your new Enclave! Enjoy!

Great dealership to purchase your next new vehicle

by from Belleville IL |

My family and I purchased a new 1500 gmc from JD and had a very good buying experience. I was recommended by someone who just purchased a vehicle and I just recommended my good friend who also purchased one.

Great First Experience!

by from Highland, IL |

Rick Sutberry was a great salesman to have for my first car-buying experience. He was knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all my questions and made the buying process easy and stress-free. The buying process took a little longer than I expected, but it was a comfortable environment to wait in. I would recommend Rick to everyone because he's so nice and laid back!

Great buying experience

by from Tupelo, MS |

Not only did you guys have the vehicle I wanted (I looked for a month, all over the nation) but also had the best price. I can not begin to tell you how happy we are with our new GMC Sierra. Larry Guthrie met and exceeded all our needs and wishes. After driving over 400 miles to purchase, his facilitation of a smooth buying experience was very refreshing. We left there knowing we had the perfect vehicle for our needs.

Salesman JD DeLong

by from Lebanon, IL |

JD DeLong, my primary salesman was exceptionally patient with my questions, courteous, and very open and thorough in his explanations of my vehicle options and pricing. Bill Karoby was very welcoming and sincerely interested in what would make me satisfied. Thad Courtney was also great to work with during the financing part of the deal.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

by from Dallas/Fort Worth |

My truck purchasing experience was absolutely amazing! A LOT of dealerships in my area told me that Laura Buick GMC was engaging in "bait and switch" activities and it was impossible for their new trucks to be that price. One guy down here even claimed to have called them and said he got a different price on the phone than what was advertised on the web. Well, the only people stretching the truth were the local dealerships around here! I decided to take a chance and called Laura Buick GMC. I got connected with JD one of the sales guys there. He was honest, straightforward and extremely helpful. The price I saw on the web was the exact price I paid. Not only that but they had the truck ready for me when I pulled into the lot! If I wouldn't have decided to upgrade to the SLT I could have been in and out in 45 minutes or less, test drive included! The entire process was the easiest car deal I've ever done, no gimmicks, no tricks at all. They have earned a life-long customer all the way down in Fort Worth, TX! It was worth the drive and it will be worth the drive again when I go back for my next vehicle!

Mileage mistake???

by from Auburn Al |

Found a left over 2013 Sierra and was able to work out all details over the phone . I specifically asked about the number of miles on the vehicle and was told 142 miles. So I flew from Atlanta to St Louis to pick up the truck. Laura picked me up at the airport right on time no problem. Vehicle looked fine 142 miles is displayed seemed like no problem. Paper work was completed ( they did try to sell extended warranties, gap insurance not previously mentioned). I began my drive back home and 30 minutes in I began trying to figure out some of the display buttons . The display changed to 54percent oil life remaining. I pushed more and the odometer changed to 900 miles!! Sent Steve H my salesman a message / video of the odometer reading with title " we have a problem" He called back and I offered to return to the dealership , it was now closed so I had no choice but to continue . He said we will" figure something out" We decided the trip odometer was read not actual mileage. Steve did call me Monday am said he just " made a mistake. " we decided he would send me a visa gift card for a few hundred dollars to get oil change / def good will etc. It's been almost a month now and no card. Over all I really like the truck just recommend for others to be more careful than I was.

Great Experience

by from Dallas Center, Iowa |

Laura GMC Buick had really good prices on 2014 Yukons. My salesman, Bobby Horvath, was great to work with. I finalized the deal with him on the phone in 20 minutes and drove down two days later (about 6 hours one way) to pick up the new 2014 Yukon. It was a great experience, and we got a good deal. I highly recommend them. They were friendly, wanted to sell cars, and we didn't have to endure the typical car dealer BS. The vehicle was as represented, the deal terms were as quoted, and they didn't try to sell us extended warranties, accessories, financing packages, etc. My wife and I were in and out of the dealership in less than two hours. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

I would not buy a car from Laura Buick.

by from Alton |

I bought 2 cars over the last 2 years Spending at least 50thousand dollars.If you have a problem with any vehicle they try and pawn it off on anyone but there own Dealership.Call a salesman with a problem they don't get back with you,because they already GOT THERE MONEY.Do yourself a favor go somewhere else price is not everything.

My Worst Experience at a Dealership... EVER

by from Wood River, IL |

#1 the inside of this dealership smelled of dirty armpits, two different days. The staff I dealt with were without a doubt the most disrespectful overbearing duo of "customer service" folks to ever work with together. I will not revisit this smelly dealership, and regret spending all time spent there. TERRIBLE!

Disappointed!

by from Kansas City |

Chatted several times with Brad Reno about a truck, even called the day before using his cell number he gave me, he was going to hold the truck as I was traveling from Kansas City to come look at it. Even the day before I called him and he said he was not at the dealership, but would pull the keys when he got back so no one would sell it out from under me as I was coming the next day. I made the trip, as it turns out, the receptionist indicated they had not seen him for 2 days, and another salesman stepped in to assist. It turns out the truck that looked so good lonline was actually ready for a whole seller in the condition it was presented to me. A bullit hole in the corner of the windshield that sent a crack across the entire windshield. (another salesman told me oh, that can be fixed!) well gee why dont you have that done already as it has been on your lot for 30+ days already!!! Also polishing wax residue on the wheen flares that looked awful. seats had coffee stains etc, splits in the dash and console, control knobs with paint missing and this was only observed in the first 3 minutes zi looked at the truck, imagine what else I could find with more time, which I was not going to waste any more of! what a joke for a mainstream dealership!! I have seen better equipment and experience with the corner joe blow used cars in anytown USA. This truck should have been whole selled when it hit the lot, or detailed and repaired to actually sale. WASTED DAY AND MONEY!!