Laura Buick GMC

903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234

New 877-228-4128
Used 866-700-1182
Service 866-923-5296

#1 Volume Buick-GMC Dealer In Illinois!

Great Dealership

by from Maryville, Illinois |

Laura Buick is one of the best dealerships I have been to in recent times. They are very friendly and eager to help.

Mister John Leckel,

by from Collinsville, Illinois |

It is the the very best service department that I have encountered (I am 82) and the vehicle salesmen are knowledgeable and friendly.

Very disappointed

by from Union, MO |

I requested more information about a vehicle, I received two e-mails the first day, I never heard back from them even after I sent three more e-mails. I wouldn't even give a one star for customer service, but one is the lowest I can give.

Great customer service

by from Collinsville, IL |

Steve Rogers made my purchase experience far easier than any dealer I have ever experienced. I came to the dealership not expecting to purchase anything that day, but with the customer service and great prices, I just couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Best experience ever!!!

by from Greenwood, IN. |

My visit to Laura Buick GMC was a refreshing change. The prices were set so well that the dealerships in Indianapolis, IN. could not come close. There was an abundance of models to choose from. From what I witnessed, the salesmen seemed to be knowledgeable about the vehicles they were selling. The financing was quick and competitive with options set for my convenience. I have been telling my friends about the dealership ever since I bought my 2015 Sierra!!!

Nice Dealership.

by from Granite City, IL. 62040 |

Forgot to reset my oil change reminder. Other then that I would like to see your dealership expand to include a quick wash job with service.

Great People and very clean business!!!!

by from Springfield, Illinois |

We loved the price, Saleman Steve Rogers was great, Financial Gary (tall thin guy) was super too. Had a problem when we got home there was a hole in back floor carpet. Called and talked to Steve who had a hard time getting back to us. Finally talked to Scott from service dept who said to bring down and they would have a guy cut hole out and put new in place. We had a problem with that because we got it new and we take very good care of our vehicle.when we got there Scott checked and said they would get us a new one. After several calls, two trips down from Springfield we will get it replaced on 15th of month. We are very happy with GMC trucks,our 4th new GMC. Thanks

GREAT DEALERSHIP !!!!!

by from Marcellus, Michigan |

Ross Cherepkai was great in assisting us with everything, along with other staff members. The dealership really cares about its customers. Having over 1,200 cars and trucks on site, at GM employee discount prices, simplifies the whole shopping process. We would make the trip from Michigan to your dealership in a heartbeat for another vehicle purchase.

excellent service, always professional

by from Fairview Heights, Il |

Every time that I bring my 2014 GMC Terrain in for service I am treated with respect in a very professional matter. In my opinion Laura Buick GMC has the best service department in the St Louis area.

Great Selection, Great Deal

by from Kansas City |

Bought a 2015 GMC Canyon SLT at Laura Buick GMC. Great buying experience. They had better selection and deals than anywhere I found. My salesman, JD, was courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient - did a terrific job. In and out with a new truck in about 3 hours. Very satisfied.