Laura Buick GMC

903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234

New 877-228-4128
Used 866-700-1182
Service 866-923-5296

#1 Volume Buick-GMC Dealer In Illinois!

FANTASTIC people, FANTASTIC service

by from Granite City, IL |

The entire service department understands and practices customer SERVICE. Every person I have dealt with goes above and beyond and exemplifies excellence.

Great service

by from Columbia, IL |

Everything was great there was a time mix-up, they worked me in. Had my work done in a timely fashion.

Excellent Service

by from Collinsville, Illinois |

I was so pleased about the service I received while at Laura's. I really appreciate the service I received from Ross. He was excellent in handling everything. He was very professional and he got the job done with no problem and I left riding in style. Ross was very friendly and he knew how to make me happy. He deserves a great contributions. Excellent job Ross. Keep up the good work!

Kinda disappointed

by from Missouri |

Called laura Buick , ask for a salesman and spoke with a very pleasant woman that transferred me to a guy named Jimmy. Spoke to Jimmy about a Yukon and how we like white and wanted captain chairs in the middle and he said he would find out when one would be on the list to get the leather and Denali grille ----- never heard back so I called back almost a week later , ask for Jimmy and he answered and I could just tell he was overwhelmed . So I ask if he was very busy at the moment and he said he had two customers in finance but he had a little time . I said I'm in no rush tonite but I called a week ago and I'm interested in the Yukon we spoke about , he seemed to remember . I said why don't you just call me back in the morning , I know it's late today and you have two people to deal with , just call me first thing in the morning ----- well Jimmy I still haven't heard from you------ it's been a couple days---- I own a business and I know that it can be crazy and sometimes forget to call people back , but I've attempted twice . And this is a huge purchase, anywho I've been reading reviews and most people seem to like their experience with your dealership -- hopefully I will too

New vehicle purchase

by from Two Rivers, WI |

I live in Wisconsin, my friend bought a truck for you last year. This year I decided to by a new truck, my friend recommended I check online for a price. The prices were lower then any dealer where I live so I decided to purchase my truck through Lara GMC. JD was very good to deal with, I had a very good experience.

Great people

by from San Antonio, TX |

An awesome dealership and people. I was in constant contact over a few week period in my buying process and everything was ready to go when I arrived from San Antonio. Why San Antonio? No one gets close to Laura's prices.

Great service and very accomadating

by from Pasco ,Wa |

Very friendly sales staff and were very accomadating,

Car shopping at its best

by from Wood River, IL |

I had only a few days to purchase a car after an insurance settlement. I asked for a no hassle online quote and said I would be in shortly. The salesman they headlined me up with was at lunch, but another stepped in and was very friendly and helpful. As soon as the salesman I was supposed to have returned, I was seamlessly turned over and Ross was more than willing to go out in the rain to get the car I wanted to drive. There was no pressure and lots of help in answering my questions! A very pleasant experience.:)

Awesome Dealership

by from Poplar Bluff, MO |

Bob was the best, very helpful in every aspect. Also, Matt and Eric was spot on with all the details and financing working to get us the best deal possible. Brendan was an awesome salesman showing us every detail and option and took his time walking us around the vehicle. We drove aprrox 2 1/2 hours and when we arrived the truck was detailed and ready for us to test drive. This is a very very busy dealership but they got us the process as quick as possible. I research for about 3 weeks and they had the best price and the best attitude of any dealership in a 200 mile radius from my address.

Best salesman we ever dealt with.

by from Clarkson, KY |

We had been searching for a truck for several weeks. Once we found Laura's GMC we decided that was the best place for us to purchase our new GMC Sierra. The price was the best we could find, so we decided it was worth the 4 hour drive to get our new truck. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and accommodating. But I will have to say, it was the salesman that made the deal even sweeter. Steve Rogers was the BEST! Steve was very friendly, truthful, accurate with his knowledge, and most of all very easy to work with. Steve Rogers is the type of man we appreciate when dealing with a salesman. Steve made our whole experience A+! We talked about what a genuine man Steve was. We both felt very grateful that Steve Rogers had been our salesman. We will refer all our family and friends to buy from Laura's GMC and to give Steve Rogers a call when needing to purchase a vehicle.