Laura Buick GMC

903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234

New 877-228-4128
Used 866-700-1182
Service 866-923-5296

#1 Volume Buick-GMC Dealer In Illinois!

New GMC truck

by from Gerald, Missouri |

great experience would recommend to anyone looking for a new truck

Great price and service!

by from Carthage, NY |

I was the third person in my area in upstate New York to buy from Laura Buick in St. Louis. I saved between $10,000 and $15,000 by flying there and driving back for the same vehicle in my area. Service was great and was in and out of there in an hour and a half.

LAURA GMC and STEVE HOBB are OVER THE TOP!!

by from Cottage, Grove, WI |

Laura GMC and the sales rep that I dealt with Steve Hobbs provided me with the best value and buying experience I could have ever hoped for. I live near Madison, WI, flew to St. Louis, took a $65 cab ride, paid $89 for a night stay at the Hampton In in Collinsville and drove the truck home while still saving over $4000.00 more that I could have with any dealers here in the Madison, WI area. Their selection was over the top, customer service was the best I have ever experience while buying a new vehicle and their pricing is simply THE BEST I THE USA! PERIOD END OF STORY! Going forward I will be buying all of my new trucks from this dealership. For a little more detail, my sales rep picked me up from the hotel at 8:30am. I was greeted when I first entered the dealership by three different people other than my sales rep. I was offered Coffee, soda, water etc.. I was able to inspect and drive the vehicle I flew down for and then after I said yes it went to the detail shop. Upon completion of the paperwork, my truck was ready. My phone was paired and my home address programmed into the GMC Navigation system. Four hours later Steve, called to insure my trip was going well and then a day or two later called to insure all was still well.. Laura GMC is the BEST! My sales rep, Steve Hobbs, was even better..

Great overall experience

by from Lansing, michigan |

Steve Rogers, my salesman was able to get me exactly what I wanted. He followed through on every step if the way.

Great service

by from Louisville, mississippi |

Great, straight forward guys.. Drove in from Mississippi and received great service..

Great buying experiance

by from Edwardsville, Illinois |

We are very satisfied with our buying experiance with Larura Buick Gmc. Our salesman answered every question, and was very pattient with us. We will ddefinitely return for our next vehical.

Fantastic Service Dept

by from Granite City, IL |

The service dept staff is knowledgeable and kept me informed about the repair every step of the way. When the replacement part wasn't readily available, they went out of their way to obtain the part, and keep me updated. I would give them a grade of A PLUS

Prompt, polite service. Don't pass this one up!

by from Belleville, IL |

I searched high and low (for over a month) for a car for my son's upcoming birthday. As the date drew nearer, I got a little nervous. With three days to spare, I found the perfect pre-owned car at Laura Buick, and a salesperson that made the process super easy. Even though I was only buying a used Honda, Steve Rogers made me feel like I was buying their most expensive car! I really appreciate it. When I'm ready for an upgrade to my car, I will go right back to Laura Buick. Steve Rogers is professional and efficient, qualities that are hard to find these days. Thank you!

All around great experience

by from Johnsburg, IL |

Everyone was great. Smooth operation. The truck wasn't prepped very well but with so much volume it is understandable- but not excusable. I would definitely recommend these folks to anyone. Worth the travel.

Title

by from Collinsville, IL |

I have never had a problem with Laura Buick. Everyone is friendly and helpful.