Laura Buick GMC

903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234

New 877-228-4128
Used 866-700-1182
Service 866-923-5296

#1 Volume Buick-GMC Dealer In Illinois!

Great selection, experience & customer service!!!

by from Peoria, IL |

I searched everywhere for a new GMC truck. I finally found a great truck at a great price at Laura GMC. I live 2.5hrs away from Laura but it still felt like my local dealership. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I had an easy time getting the vehicle I wanted with no hassle. Huge selection of trucks, if you need a truck this is the place !! Thanks Ross C. and Laura Buick GMC!!

Accountant

by from Dexter, MO |

The inventory was huge, and I found the vehicle that I wanted without having to order it.

2016 Buick Enclave

by from Livingston, IL |

My husband and I felt we were well satisfied with our experience. Steve Rogers was very thorough in explaining the terms of the sale. We felt it was a fair sale for our car and the new car we purchased. We have recommended Laura's Buick to our friends. Our next purchase will be from Laura's Buick.

Great Service

by from Collinsville, Il. |

The service department at Laura Buick, Collinsville, Il. does a great job. Thank you.

Great Service, large selection, wonderful staff

by from St. Louis MO |

Searched the internet for a GMC 1500 SLT truck for weeks. Found Laura GMC which had the best selection with better prices on new trucks than we could find in Missouri on used. Great experience all around. Steve Rogers and the rest of the sales staff were extremely helpful. Would definitely send a friend to see them. Thanks Steve for helping us find the perfect truck!

Oil change service

by from Maryville, Il |

I was very pleased with the service provided. They provided a rental car which is a great service and I will continue to take my car their for service.

Wonderful Customer service and Staff

by from Taylorville, Il |

I had been looking for a new Sierra GMC 1500 truck for several months, I was referred by a friend Brian Baker once completing the easy application online Terry contacted me we spoke every other day for three weeks when I was finally able to go down to Collinsville he was Very Kind, Informitive, Knowledgable as per the vehicles, I have on several GMC's in the past and this by far was the best dealership I have ever been to Thanks to Terry. I Love the fact it was a no hassle no stress easy transition , I have already shared my experience with others as per this experience at Laura GMC the others. Thank You Terry . Sincerely Lisa Waller

Buyer

by from East Alton, IL |

We purchased a Buick Enclave at Laura Buick so when we decided to buy a new truck it was an easy choice of where to go. We were confident that we would have a large selection of vehicles and could count on a sales expert to help with the decision of which vehicle would best suit us. We are very happy with the experience again and are very pleased with the truck.

Very Efficient Service Center

by from Steeleville, IL |

Thanks Scott Sipole, Jamie and Scott the Auto Technician !! Thanks for all the explanations and the GREAT service.

great service and great prices

by from Fairview Heights, IL |

We had been looking all around town for a truck. Searched the intranet and came across Laura's website. The price was the cheapest around! The sales person, financial person,and front desk people all made us feel likeep one of the family! Great experience..will definitely come back again.