Laura Buick GMC

903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234

New 877-228-4128
Used 866-700-1182
Service 866-923-5296

#1 Volume Buick-GMC Dealer In Illinois!

Watch Your Wallets!

by from Edwardsville, IL |

Watch your wallets! I took my Yukon in for a rough running engine in January 2013. Dave (service dept.) told me it was an ignition coil that required replacing. I told him that I had had the wires and plugs replaced within the last year during a complete tune up. He replaced it and charged me $757.00. I drove home to Edwardsville and the same problem reoccured. The next morning I brought it back in and was told it needed a fuel injector flush. $1,119.67. A few weeks later the same problem surfaced. I took it to another mechanic who stated it is a broken lifter. I told Brad this at Laura. Brad quoted me $2,088.00 to replace the lifters. Dave called me back to confirm that it was in fact a broken lifter. I told him to go ahead and fix it. He suggested that I replace the oil pan gasket (which was not leaking when I brought it in) and brake light sensor. He told me I was still $500.00 under the estimate. I said sure go ahead. He called my office shortly thereafter and told my secretary that the price was now $3,700.00. I immediately called him back and told him to perform only the lifter work. I thought it ridiculous the other two service items were $2,100.00 additional. I researched the man hours required for an oil pan replacement and it is 3.5 hours. The sensor is 1 hr. Anyways, Dave calls me when the lifters are replaced and stated the total bill was $2,800.00. I was stunned. Where did the additional $700.00 come from? I questioned him and he said the mechanic broke off three bolts when removing the head and it took an additional 7 hours of labor to fix that. In my opinion these people are not to be trusted. I had taken my Yukon there since Four Flags had closed in Edwardsville. Never again.

Buick Buyer

by from Collinsville, IL |

I get great service here and the staff is friendly.

Buick buyer

by from Collinsville,IL |

I bring my car here for service because they are very personable.

Sierra

by from Collinsville il |

Laura Buick has god service always. Really nice people

Enclave

by from Collinsville,IL |

I bought my Buick Enclave from here and have brought it for service and regular maintenance since.

Lowest price in Illinois

by from Decatur, Il. |

The online price was the price i paid. I mention this because I spoke with a Chicago dealer several times on the phone and drove 3 hours each way just to be told I didn't qualify for the incentives included in their online price. Not only was the price correct but this dealer was the lowest price for the Enclave I wanted. They forego the holdback and advertising costs usually included in the transaction price to offer the best deal to the customer. My only complaint is that I had to wait an hour for "my" salesman to finish with other customers before i could take possession of my car. Otherwise this would be a 5 star rating.

Montana

by from Collinsville,IL |

I come here because of the reputation and quality of service at Laura Buick. We have been coming here since 2005.

Terrain GMC

by from Collinsville,IL |

They have good service and close proximity for me to come here.

Acadia Denali

by from Collinsville,IL |

My car has beennserviced here for years, they have always been friendly, quick and honest. I just bought my last car here too.

Pontiac Grand Prix

by from Edwardsville illinois |

I took my vehicle in for a service repair and informed them of the issues I was having and they fixed a bunch of small stuff and then called me after they finished and said they just hooked my car to the computer and found the initial problem which would've cost additional money. These guys are a complete fraud I would never recommend this place to anyone.