Jack Schmitt Chevrolet Wood River

1870 E Edwardsville Rd, Wood River, IL 62095

New 877-753-6350
Used 877-230-1213
Service 877-321-3520

Hit the road with Jack And you will come back for more, more, more!

Easiest Purchase Ever

by from Staunton, IL |

The hardest part about this purchase was picking the vehicle we wanted! Salesman Tom Swain was great. Jill in Internet Sales was great. Finance guy (Larry?) was great. No heavy pressure to get extended warranty like the last dealer I purchased from. Told him we were not at all interested and that was that. Gave me what i wanted for trade-in right off the bat. Most definitely the easiest buying experience I have had. Can't wait to visit the new dealership.

August 1, 2014

Thank you very much for the positive review! We are so happy that we were able to make this experience as easy as possible for you and we look forward to working with you in the future! Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family!

friendly, honest people

by from Wood River, Il. |

The people at Jack Schmitt Chevrolet made purchasing our new car a breeze. They answered all our questions and were knowledgeable about the car they sold us.

July 1, 2014

Thank you so much! We try to make car buying hassle free and easy for all of our customers! I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and please let us know if we can help you in anyway in the future!

1st. Sgt.

by from Eddyville, Ky. |

Looking at a veh. Is hard enough but finding out after you drive 3hr it not cleaned up when you get there is not a good start, then a half way clean job is not good either, but as it is the car is a good car, the paper was good, the dealership was building a new one. But the store was clean and adim done well, yes I need to call them back be because I may have a car sold for them. Y'all have a nice day now

July 1, 2014

Thank you Jerry we appreciate your feedback and we are working hard to make sure everything is in tip top shape for our customers. We appreciate you choosing Jack Schmitt Chevrolet and hope to continue working with you in the future!

Follow up to contacting customer service

by from Alton, IL |

The customer service department contacted me in a very short time after I sent an e-mail inquiry. They also followed up and was persistent to insure they actually talked to me about the vehicle I was interested in.

December 10, 2013

Hi R. Reynolds, Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We really appreciate the positive feedback. It is our goal to provide the best customer service as quickly as possible to all customers. Happy Holidays, Kerry Carnes Internet Manager

Silverado/Sonic

by from Wood River, IL |

The dealership is close and convenient for me to bring both my cars here for service and the price is right.

November 13, 2013

Thanks so much for the review. We are happy that we could accommodate both the purchase of your vehicle and the continued service.

Traverse

by from Wood River, IL |

We've been buying vechiles from them for 40 years and will continue to because how we've been treated.

November 13, 2013

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. We hope to keep serving you for years to come.