Jack Schmitt Chevrolet Wood River

Used 877-230-1213
Service 877-321-3520

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Alton, IL |

I was shopping online in Chicago for a Fiat 500 -and came across the perfect car at Jack Scmitt's in Wood River. Jill Moore was fast with responses and I planned a trip down state. Jill paired me with Tom Swain who was fantastic - patient and knowledgeable- in showing me some great choices as well as test driving alternative models. Not only did Tom arrange all the details -insurance,transfers, plates - but even delivered the car to me - personally. This was truly a incredible customer service experience! I highly recommend this team -- they won my business for now--and in the future!

February 23, 2015

Thank you James! Thom and I had an awesome time working with you! We appreciate the positive review and look forward to working with you again. We hope you have been staying warm and welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family! Please let us know if you need any thing in the future. Jill Moore (618)979-4773

Wonderful Experience

by from Edwardsville, IL |

We had a wonderful experience buying our new Traverse with the help of Everett and the rest of the team at Jack Schmitt Chevrolet.

January 4, 2015

Thank you Tammy! Everett had a wonderful time working with you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family!

Used Car

by from St. Louis, MO |

I bought a used truck and the process was painless. I typically hate buying used cars from dealers, but there was no pressure and the whole deal went smoothly. Very happy with my purchase and price. I would do it again.

December 3, 2014

Thank you Jeff, we appreciate all your positive feedback. We are happy that we could make this an easy process for you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Best car buying experience, ever.

by from Smithton, IL |

Jeff Barrows and his coworkers were exceptional. If we had known buying a car was this easy and painless, we would have done it long before now. Everyone was friendly and we felt absolutely no pressure or sense of urgency from anyone. We have no complaints, only praise. We didn't get a good deal on a car, we got a great deal on a car and had a pleasant enough time working it out. Jeff even offered to personally stop by our house to pick up the title and extra key to our trade-in. Now that's great service! Thank you, Jeff and all of the Jack Schmitt staff.

December 3, 2014

Thank you! Jeff had an awesome time working with you and looks forward to helping you in the future! We are happy we could help you get the "Great Deal" you were looking for! Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family!

Super Easy

by from Edwardsville, IL |

We showed up after work and the whole process was completed very quickly. They even stayed late to complete the sale in one night for us. Everyone was very friendly and helped keep our girls entertained. Would definitely buy another car from them. We LOVE our new Suburban.

December 3, 2014

Thank you Russell family! We are excited that we were able to make this as easy of a process for you and your family! We appreciate all of the positive feedback and are ecstatic that you are enjoying your new Suburban! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Dream Come True

by from Arenzville, Il. |

Thanks to a prompt, excellently written response to my internet inquiry by Jill Moore, My wife and I travelled 75 miles to Jack Schmitt Chevrolet to examine our potential "dream car", a 2011 Corvette. Upon arrival we were greeted by a smiling receptionist who quickly introduced us to Jill Moore and the salesman, Kerry Carnes. Kerry was able to answer all our questions professionally. After a test drive, we knew we had found the right car. Kerry promised that some minor scratches could be buffed out to make the car look like new. We returned two days later to find the repairs were perfect. Dealing with Kerry and the entire Jack Schmitt team was a phenomenal experience. Buying a car can be enjoyable, and Jack Schmitt Chevrolet certainly proved that. Thank you to Jill and Kerry!

December 3, 2014

Thank you Don and Judy! Kerry and I had a great time working with you and we are so happy we could help you find your Dream Car! Please let us know if you need anything in the future, we are always here to help! Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family!

Easiest Purchase Ever

by from Staunton, IL |

The hardest part about this purchase was picking the vehicle we wanted! Salesman Tom Swain was great. Jill in Internet Sales was great. Finance guy (Larry?) was great. No heavy pressure to get extended warranty like the last dealer I purchased from. Told him we were not at all interested and that was that. Gave me what i wanted for trade-in right off the bat. Most definitely the easiest buying experience I have had. Can't wait to visit the new dealership.

August 4, 2014

Thank you very much for the positive review! We are so happy that we were able to make this experience as easy as possible for you and we look forward to working with you in the future! Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family!

friendly, honest people

by from Wood River, Il. |

The people at Jack Schmitt Chevrolet made purchasing our new car a breeze. They answered all our questions and were knowledgeable about the car they sold us.

July 1, 2014

Thank you so much! We try to make car buying hassle free and easy for all of our customers! I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and please let us know if we can help you in anyway in the future!

1st. Sgt.

by from Eddyville, Ky. |

Looking at a veh. Is hard enough but finding out after you drive 3hr it not cleaned up when you get there is not a good start, then a half way clean job is not good either, but as it is the car is a good car, the paper was good, the dealership was building a new one. But the store was clean and adim done well, yes I need to call them back be because I may have a car sold for them. Y'all have a nice day now

July 1, 2014

Thank you Jerry we appreciate your feedback and we are working hard to make sure everything is in tip top shape for our customers. We appreciate you choosing Jack Schmitt Chevrolet and hope to continue working with you in the future!

Follow up to contacting customer service

by from Alton, IL |

The customer service department contacted me in a very short time after I sent an e-mail inquiry. They also followed up and was persistent to insure they actually talked to me about the vehicle I was interested in.

December 10, 2013

Hi R. Reynolds, Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We really appreciate the positive feedback. It is our goal to provide the best customer service as quickly as possible to all customers. Happy Holidays, Kerry Carnes Internet Manager

Silverado/Sonic

by from Wood River, IL |

The dealership is close and convenient for me to bring both my cars here for service and the price is right.

November 13, 2013

Thanks so much for the review. We are happy that we could accommodate both the purchase of your vehicle and the continued service.