Jack Schmitt Chevrolet Wood River

New 888-577-1704 New 888-577-1704
Used 888-783-6156 Used 888-783-6156
Service 877-321-3520 Service 877-321-3520

#WhereToNext Jack Schmitt Chevrolet Wood River

Best buying experience I've ever had!

by from Illinois |

The entire team at Jack Schmitt in Wood River went above and beyond to find the exact vehicle I wanted.

March 9, 2016

Thank you Amy, we had an awesome time as well! Your truck rocks! Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family, we look forward to working with you for years to come! Jill Moore Internet Manager 618.979.4773

New car

by from Alton Illinois |

Very great experience dealing with Jack Schmitt Chevrolet in Wood River. will recommend them to anyone that I know that's buying a car thank you Chris

Great Sale

by from Wood River, IL |

I am typically a Ford girl so I was a little nervous to try a Chevrolet. I was very pleased with the sale, the service and my new Traverse. I will definitely be back in the future!

Dave Tune

by from Worden Il. |

Very happy with how Everet explained everything about my new Silverado. Love the truck. Gets gas mileage it is suppose to. Great ride. Just really like it. Handles great !

March 2, 2016

Thank you Dave! Everett had an awesome time working with you and we are very happy you are enjoying your new Silverado! Please let us know if you need anything, we are here to help. You can call myself or Everett anytime. Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family! Jill Moore-Internet Manager 618.979.4773

Excellent Salesmanship!

by from Worden, IL |

It was a quick and painless transaction. I was pleased with our salesmen (Tom Koch) and our finance rep (Tim). They were friendly, worked quickly to get us a deal we could live with and I am completely satisfied with my 2015 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab LTZ. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

February 19, 2016

Thank you very much! Tom and Tim had an awesome time working with you and we are so glad you are enjoying your new Silverado! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you, we are here to help anytime. Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family! Jill Moore-Internet Manager 618.979.4773

Saved the Day!

by from douglasville, ga |

As I was driving from Atlanta, GA to Alton, IL my sun roof exploded in southern Illinois. I called and pulled off to several dealerships who wouldn't help or stated they didn't have time. This was not the case with Jeff at Jack Schmitt....he told me that I was welcome to come and he would do everything he could to help. The service department was closed upon my arrival but he had made arrangements with the sales department to open the garage so my car wouldn't sit out exposed overnight. He had the parts ordered and the glass cleaned up early the next morning, the parts arrived that afternoon and my car was ready to go! AMAZING service and care! It was a horrible experience while traveling with my children and my mother-in-law but Jeff made it the best he could and for that I will be forever grateful.

September 26, 2015

Thank you! We appreciate the positive review and we are so happy we could help you in an extremely difficult time. We can not even imagine how stressful the situation was for you and your family. Jeff had an awesome time working with you and he is very happy he could help you! We are here anytime you need us. Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family!

Used Chevrolet Malibu owner

by from Bethalto, IL |

I bought my Chevy Malibu here last year, it was the first time I've bought a car!! I bought the car when I was 19 years old and they definitely helped me out because I was looking for a used car, they helped me with starting my credit, and finding a bank that would accept me with a loan. Today I'm getting an oil change, and I like working with them and would recommend them to a friend.

June 11, 2015

Thank you for such an awesome review! We are so glad we could be a part of the experience of buying your first car! Thank you for being such a loyal customer and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please let us know if you need anything! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

2014 Silverado

by from Granite City, IL |

I've purchased my last 2 vehicles from Jack Schmitt, and my wife bought her Traverse her as well. We keep coming back! Today I'm getting my oil changed here, drinking a cup of coffee in their lounge! I live about 10 minutes away, and coming here is easy! It's a great dealership, and I would recommend it.

June 11, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review and your recommendations! We are so happy we could help your family with 3 vehicles and look forward to working with you for years to come! Come visit and have a cup of coffee anytime! Please let us know if there is anything you need! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

Great customer service for over 10 years

by from Edwardsville, IL |

I've been purchasing vehicles from his dealership for over 10 years and will continue to do so. Why do you ask it is easy well known sales and service relationships that have been developed over the years.

June 11, 2015

Thank you! We value our relationship with all of our customers and we are glad we have had such a great relationship with you! We will continue to WOW you for years to come! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to call us! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

99 Chevy Silverado - service

by from Madison, IL |

I like them here, they are very personable. I didn't buy my car here, but I'm bringing my truck in to get serviced. I went into a different Chevy service center with a friend's truck - and I didn't feel taken care of, it felt like they were trying to get me in and out. They didn't take the time to explain the diagnosis and ask me if it was OK to do the repair. While I'm waiting for my service, the salesman showed me some pickups and explained some of the rebates. I found some that I really liked, but I'm not looking to buy now. Nice people here, I would absolutely recommend them to a friend.

June 11, 2015

Thank you! We are glad we could take care of you and make you feel comfortable with the process! You are a valued customer and we will continue making sure you feel that way every time you come in. If at any point you have questions or concerns, please feel free to call! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773