Jack Schmitt Chevrolet Wood River

1870 E Edwardsville Rd, Wood River, IL 62095

New 888-577-1704
Used 888-783-6156
Service 877-321-3520

Flew 1,900 miles to buy a car and it was worth it.

by from spokane, WA |

Jill Moore and Jimmy Callahan answered my email request for more information on a Chevrolet Volt that was for sale. Jill did an excellent job answering my questions both on the phone and via email. I determined to fly to St. Louis from Spokane, WA. They had the car i wanted and so it was worth the investment. Jimmy Callahan picked me up in the morning and took me for an introductory ride.. Then explained the various things about the cars operation. I drove the car overnight and liked it. Paid cash and drove home.. The Chevy Volt is the most satisfying car i have ever owned. Its operating costs are well below any other car. Basically with the day trips i take, i am averaging over 250 mpg On the road home it was 43 mpg. but with the charging overnight since i got back, i have had to purchase 3 gallons of gas. and i have used 1.7 gallons in 384 miles. The engine only goes on when you run out of power.. So i used the gallons on those days when i have driven over 50 miles. Basically the Volt is buying itself.. I have no experience with Gas Stations anymore!!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2015

Dave we had such a great time working with you! We enjoyed all of the pictures you took on your journey home and we are ecstatic that you are enjoying the Volt so much! 1.7 gallons of gas in 384 miles is awesome! We are happy we could be part of such a great experience!! Thank you and welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

Used Chevrolet Malibu owner

by from Bethalto, IL |

I bought my Chevy Malibu here last year, it was the first time I've bought a car!! I bought the car when I was 19 years old and they definitely helped me out because I was looking for a used car, they helped me with starting my credit, and finding a bank that would accept me with a loan. Today I'm getting an oil change, and I like working with them and would recommend them to a friend.

June 11, 2015

Thank you for such an awesome review! We are so glad we could be a part of the experience of buying your first car! Thank you for being such a loyal customer and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please let us know if you need anything! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

2014 Silverado

by from Granite City, IL |

I've purchased my last 2 vehicles from Jack Schmitt, and my wife bought her Traverse her as well. We keep coming back! Today I'm getting my oil changed here, drinking a cup of coffee in their lounge! I live about 10 minutes away, and coming here is easy! It's a great dealership, and I would recommend it.

June 11, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review and your recommendations! We are so happy we could help your family with 3 vehicles and look forward to working with you for years to come! Come visit and have a cup of coffee anytime! Please let us know if there is anything you need! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

Great customer service for over 10 years

by from Edwardsville, IL |

I've been purchasing vehicles from his dealership for over 10 years and will continue to do so. Why do you ask it is easy well known sales and service relationships that have been developed over the years.

June 11, 2015

Thank you! We value our relationship with all of our customers and we are glad we have had such a great relationship with you! We will continue to WOW you for years to come! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to call us! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

99 Chevy Silverado - service

by from Madison, IL |

I like them here, they are very personable. I didn't buy my car here, but I'm bringing my truck in to get serviced. I went into a different Chevy service center with a friend's truck - and I didn't feel taken care of, it felt like they were trying to get me in and out. They didn't take the time to explain the diagnosis and ask me if it was OK to do the repair. While I'm waiting for my service, the salesman showed me some pickups and explained some of the rebates. I found some that I really liked, but I'm not looking to buy now. Nice people here, I would absolutely recommend them to a friend.

June 11, 2015

Thank you! We are glad we could take care of you and make you feel comfortable with the process! You are a valued customer and we will continue making sure you feel that way every time you come in. If at any point you have questions or concerns, please feel free to call! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

chevy malibu

by from Granite City, IL |

I bought my chevy malibu here, I came in, drove the car and bought it! Today I'm having my oil changed, I knew I needed it changed so I pulled in!

June 11, 2015

Thank you! We appreciate such a positive review and we are glad we could make getting your oil change easy for you! Please let us know if you need anything in the future, we look forward to working with you again! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

Amazing Dealership

by from Wood River, IL |

I recently purchased a brand new Chevy Cruze from Jack Schmitt. Everyone at the dealership is extremely friendly and knowledgable about the cars they are selling! I walked in knowing what I wanted in a car and I found exactly that. Ron was the one who helped me and I highly recommend going to him! He won't pressure you into making a purchase you're not happy with! I'm so grateful I chose them! I found my ever-lasting dealership.

May 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the positive review and the recommendations! Ron had a great time working with you, and we are so happy you are enjoying your new Cruze! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family! Jill Moore Internet Manager (618)979-4773

Great Experience

by from Edwardsville, IL |

We've purchased 4 vehicles at Dealerships and this was by far the best experience we've had. This is our first NEW car and our first American made car. Thank you for the special attention and working to meet our needs.

May 11, 2015

Thank you very much for the positive review and for being such a valued customer! We are so happy we could be apart of the experience with you! Congratulations on your new car and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Jill Moore internet Manager (618)979-4773

wonderful people. great customer service.

by from alton ill |

They were great to me. They went above and beyond to help me. I will definitely buy fron again. Tonyvwas awesome.

March 23, 2015

Thank you Marcy! Tony had an awesome time working with you! We appreciate such a positive review and are glad you had such a great experience. Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Jill Moore, Internet Manager (618)979-4773

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Alton, IL |

I was shopping online in Chicago for a Fiat 500 -and came across the perfect car at Jack Scmitt's in Wood River. Jill Moore was fast with responses and I planned a trip down state. Jill paired me with Tom Swain who was fantastic - patient and knowledgeable- in showing me some great choices as well as test driving alternative models. Not only did Tom arrange all the details -insurance,transfers, plates - but even delivered the car to me - personally. This was truly a incredible customer service experience! I highly recommend this team -- they won my business for now--and in the future!

February 23, 2015

Thank you James! Thom and I had an awesome time working with you! We appreciate the positive review and look forward to working with you again. We hope you have been staying warm and welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family! Please let us know if you need any thing in the future. Jill Moore (618)979-4773

Wonderful Experience

by from Edwardsville, IL |

We had a wonderful experience buying our new Traverse with the help of Everett and the rest of the team at Jack Schmitt Chevrolet.

January 4, 2015

Thank you Tammy! Everett had a wonderful time working with you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Welcome to the Jack Schmitt Family!