Bryant Motors

2901 S. Limit, Sedalia, MO 65301

New 877-873-3809 New 877-873-3809
Used 877-862-7335 Used 877-862-7335
Service 866-220-3242 Service 866-220-3242

"Ride With the People You Trust!" Specializing in Customer Satisfaction since 1936.

Car shopping and purchasing without pressure!

by from Sedalia, Missouri |

After my old car was introduced to a deer, I was dreading the thought of car shopping again, in fact I often tell people I would rather have a root canal than car shop due to the pressure sales people like to put on the shopper. I had been looking all over the internet, car dealerships in Columbia where I work and even others locally. Years before, my wife and I bought a new van from Bryant Motors downtown, and were treated well. I drove through the lot one Saturday evening and spotted a nice looking used Nissan Altima. They were closed for the evening, so I sent a private message to Cesar Marin inquiring about the details. First thing Monday, Cesar called me with the details and asking price. I asked what time they left for the day because I commute to Columbia, he said I'll wait for you. My wife and I arrived at 6 pm, Cesar had the car ready for a test drive. We began the deal that evening, thought about it overnight, finished it the next day, over the phone. Again, no pressure, just how can I help you find what you all need. Cesar is a professional! Professional at making you feel like at ease and the most important thing he has going. Will my wife and I be back to shop from Cesar, you bet. To Kyle and all your crew especially my amigo Cesar, thank you for making this a great experience. Bill and Darla Lansing, Sedalia, Mo

May 8, 2015

Thank you Bill and Darla for your kind words. Enjoy your Altima..!! Kyle

Just the Facts with Respect

by from Sedalia, MO |

I visited every car lot in town, and Bryant Motors was the only dealership who shared a final price right from the start on the car I was interested in. That was 2 years ago, and the accompanying service has been without complaint. Eric explains the situation so that I understand, and investigates any of my concerns. AND I AM SO GLAD I DID PURCHASE THE DART!

October 27, 2015

Glad that you are enjoying your Dart.. It is a great car.. Thanks also for your review.!! If we can help with anything stop by or give us a call..

awesome service!

by from Sedalia, MO |

I bought my car from here through Cesar! He was great with helping me out. I thought I had a car picked out but he showed me a couple different ones and ended up choosing one of those. I LOVE my Avenger! Thanks Cesar!!

June 3, 2015

Thanks for taking time to send a review. We are always glad to help. Let Cesar or myself know if you need anything.. Thanks Kyle

great dealership and employees

by from Brookfield mo |

My wife and i bought a 2013 Dodge Dart from Cesar Marin at Bryant Motors 2-years ago and he is the best sales man we have ever delt with.

Sales department Greg Prouty

by from Sedalia, MO |

I was very pleased with our salesman. Greg Prouty It was a real pleasure to buy the car that we picked. There was NO pressure and he tried very hard to find what we were looking for.

June 3, 2015

Thanks for taking time to send a review. We are always glad to help. Let Greg or myself know if you need anything.. Thanks Kyle

J Miller

by from Sedalia Mo, just moved here from California. |

Jeff was my sales rep and is a great guy. I would recommend him as a sales person to anyone looking for a new or used car. I bought a 2014 Malibu from Jeff at Bryant Motors, and they were great through the whole process. I am extremely happy with the no pressure, as I'm new to the area Jeff made me right at home. I would highly recommend Jeff Luebbering at Bryant Motors with a five star rating!

October 28, 2015

Thank you for your review.!! All of us at Bryant Motors thank you for your business. If you need anything stop by or give us a call.. Thanks again..!!

Bonnie Smith

by from Round Tree Texas. Via Warsaw Mo for 8 years. |

Jeff was my sales rep and is a great guy. I would recommend him as a sales person to anyone looking for a new or used car. I bought a 2015 program Dodge Journey from Jeff at Bryant Motors, and they were great through the whole process. I am extremely happy with the no pressure, laid back manner of Bryant Motors. Most dealership make you feel very uncomfortable. They got me a trailer hitch in 1 day were two other dealer's could not, I would highly recommend Jeff Luebbering at Bryant Motors with a five star rating. He went the extra mile for me and my son!!!!

June 3, 2015

Thanks for taking time to send a review!! We are always glad to help. Let Jeff or myself know if you need anything.. Thanks Kyle

Awesome experience

by from Hughesville Mo |

I bought an 08 Yukon and love it! Ceasar was awesome to work with! Bryants is a down to earth type of dealership. They don't pressure you and they don't give you the run around about anything, very straight forward.

October 28, 2015

Thank you Mandy.. Stop by or give us a call if we can help with anything..

Crystal is Overjoyed

by from StLouisMo |

With so many dealerships and car selections the car buying process can be overwhelming. I want to Thank Greg Prouty and the entire team at Bryant Motors for making the car buying experience not only pleasant but fun...how often can you say I went and enjoyed my time WHILE purchasing a car. Good People and a great place. I'd recommend any looking to buy new or used to come here FIRST!

October 28, 2015

Thanks for taking time to fill out a review. Stop by or give me a call if you are anyone you know needs a vehicle or has a question.. Thanks again !! Greg..

Excellent Service!

by from Sedalia, mo |

Purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Cesar Marin last October. Couldn't ask for an easier or quicker process. Everyone at Bryant's was so helpful and accommodating during the process. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

May 8, 2015

Thanks Megan for taking time to submit your survey. These surveys help us to continually improve.. Enjoy your Jeep.!! Kyle