W-K Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3310 W. Broadway Blvd., Sedalia, MO 65301

Used 660-553-8928

What a SHAME

by from Versailles, Missouri |

My family and I have went to WK to buy every new car and truck we have ever had, furthermore I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership and their service department is to blame. First after you buy a new car or truck they say they'll wash it for you but that doesn't happen unless you complain to manager, second of all when you call service to schedule an oil change for your car they are not flexible on the times that you can get it done, one instance I had to go over 2000 miles past the mileage due date.

John is wonderful

by from Sedalia Mo |

John Husong was friendly and very helpful. He found a car for my needs and didnt make me feel like I had to have something more than I could afford. He is a great asset to his dealership. Nita K. Colburn

Great Service and Friendly clean facility

by from Windsor, Mo. 65360 |

John Husong is the best salesman that we have dealt with. He is honest, very knowledgeable, about what he has for sale. If you are looking for certain things he will try his best to find that. He has never been pushy or overbearing. As long as I purchase vehicles and he is there I will always do my business with him. I have lost count on the number of vehicles that we have purchased from him and WK. If John can meet the price I have in mind he just lets me know up front. I admire him for his honestly and respect for you the customer. In my opinion WK has a great asset in John Husong. Thanks so much for all your patience and help during all our visits.

by from smithton mo |

John Husong assisted us today with the decision and purchase of our new car. He was helpful, knowledgable and was a great asset in helping us to make our purchase. I will definitely be referring folks to John and to WK Chevrolet. Carolyn Arl

Happy Happy Happy

by from Osburn Mo |

My wife and I just bot a Captiva from John Husong and had a absolutley great time. We love our new SUV.. John was so patient with us and treated us so kind we could not believe this is what a cay buying experience could be.. John should be very appreciated by WK.. Ken and Deb

by from Columbia Mo |

Thank you John Husong for the best car buying experience we have ever had. We were not sure what we wanted to buy and what would fit our needs best. John took the time to go over all of our wants and needs and helped my wife and I find the perfect vehicle... After looking a several vehicles we bought a GMC Acadia and we love it. I appreciate the honesty and professionalism John showed us and all the help and patience we received.. John is the one to go to when you want a new car.. Again... THANK YOU JOHN HUSONG...

love the experience

by from green ridge mo |

I had another great experience working John Husong at WK Chevy..He got me a great deal on our Chevy Tahoe.. I highly reccomend John to everyone..Randy

Love our truck

by from Marshal Mo |

My wife and I purchased another truck from John Husong at WK Chevy in Sedalia. John was absolutley WONDERFUL to work with. My wife and I were greeted with a smile and made to feel right at home. This is the second truck we have purchased from John and it is always a pleasure to work with him. I will recommend John to evryone I know.. John has got to their top salesman.. A true asset to WK Im sure....

What a Deal

by from Sedalia mo |

I purchased a Malibu from John Husong at WK Chevy in Sedalia. John was so pleasant to deal with through out the entire process. John made me feel right at home and has a great knowledge of the car business. I am very happy with my purchase and I hope WK knows what a value John is...

So worth it........

by from Jeff city. mo |

I worked with John Husong at WK and had a very great experience. I am a single female and did not feel intimidated at all. He was honest and worked hard to make sure that I had all the available incentives and rebates for my new car purchase. I have been to other dealers before and this was a totally new experience in car buying. Everyone that I met was very friendly and it was overall a great atmosphere. I drove an hour from where I work in order to do this deal.