Bales Motor Company

New 866-522-9027
Used 888-252-8715
Service 888-424-5886

Believable Prices......... Unbelievable Service

Great car buying experience!

by from Louisville, KY |

Just a little background, I am 51 years old and have bought in excess of 25 cars in many different states. This was my first time visiting Bales and I was extremely impressed with everyone I dealt with. My Sales Representative Peggy Cundif and the Manager Jerry Barnhart were, without exaggeration, the nicest, most helpful, and most professional people that I have ever dealt with while buying a vehicle. Even though I kept them after closing to purchase my (new to me) 2006 Jeep, there was never any pressure whatsoever. The Jeep was in great shape with no surprises at all. I give my highest recommendation to Bales Auto Mall for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They are the best!

October 9, 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at Bales Auto Mall. Peggy and Jerry are great at what they do and we are very proud of them and our company. Thanks again,

Excellent company to buy a car from.

by from Lexington KY |

I have bought numerous cars over the years and Bales has to rank at the top. The negotiation process was very simple and there was no pressure whatsoever. I have been talking with Eric Borden for approximately a month and he has been pleasant to deal with and very helpful. Kristin also helped with the sale as Eric was very busy and she also was very courteous and helpful. Sonny Fink the F&I guy is also a great person to deal with and it helps he is a UK fan lol. Jerry the sales manager who I briefly met is a stand up fair guy. Bales Motors in my opinion is a like a well kept secret in the Louisville area. Their prices are very aggressive with no inflated or hidden costs. In a nutshell highly recommended.

2011 Chevy Tahoe

by from Lawrenceburg, Indiana |

Eric Borden was Excellent. Very nice to work with, knew the vehicle very well. He even came in on his day off to meet with us. I haven't dealt with a Car Salesman as nice or friendly as Eric. I would happily deal with him again or send family or friend to him.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Louisville |

I had to replace a car that I had driven for 14 years. Everyone called it "My Baby" but it got totaled. The process of replacing it was not something I was looking forward to. I started my search as most people do today, online. I was looking for a used vehicle that had been cared for as well as my "baby" had been. I found a vehicle that I was interested in at Bales. Their website was informative, the pics were great and the link to email worked great. Within minutes I had an appointment set up for a test drive. The whole experience from tour to test drive through the paperwork was effortless and the most enjoyable car buying experience I ever had. My sales rep, Eric Borden was great. He did not rush me at all which was important to me , after all I was replacing my "Baby" and that is not an easy decision. Everyone was most helpful. I was also very impressed with the facilities themselves. The showrooms were beautiful and the shop areas immaculate. The restrooms are even beautiful, LOL. I am very pleased with my truck. We had some price negotiations which were painless and they were very reasonable about agreeing on a fair price. The whole experience was top notch and the next time my family needs a vehicle we will be back.

VERY GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from New Albany |

Very good sales and finance personnel. Excellent buying experience. I hate we buying cars more than going b to the dentist.

February 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We try to make the buying experience much easier than going to the dentist! We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you or anyone you know in the future. Thanks again!

Great Service and Very Accommodating

by from Suburbs of Chicago |

I was in search of a Dodge Ram 1500 and found this dealer online. The price was great and when I called to get started Eric and Keith were both great even as they were closing for the night. I ended up doing the deal over the phone that night with Keith. Eric Borden was to be my salesman when I came in the following day. My wife and I traveled from Illinois, or just about 270 miles away, to get this truck. We encountered severe weather on the drive in and when we arrived 2 hrs. late they were very accommodating. We considered trading her car in if we found something we liked. We did and ultimately we bought 2 vehicles that day! We ended up keeping Eric and Sunny at least an hour past closing but they were very gracious. I would recommend this dealership for their great pricing, friendly service and the nice selection of used vehicles.

February 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We try to make the buying experience easy and meet your needs. Eric and Keith will go the extra mile to help in any way they can! We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you or anyone you know in the future. Thanks again!

Great Service and Very Accommodating

by from Suburbs of Chicago |

February 17, 2014

Miss my baby but love my Sonata

by from Middletown, KY |

I was distressed at trading in my Crossfire because I loved it, but I am really enjoying my new Sonata. Jerry and Emmett were awesome sales people. Jerry made the sales process clear and quick. Emmett was a true gentleman and did everything he could to make the sale go smoothly. I would definitely recommend them and Bales Auto Mall to my friends and family.

February 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully your New Sonata will quickly become your new baby! We try to make the buying experience easy and meet your needs. Emmett and Jerry are the best! We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you or anyone you know in the future. Thanks again!

Sales Rep Eric Hughes was great!

by from Louisville, KY |

Had a great experience buying a used car last weekend with Eric! He was professional, courteous, and trustworthy. In about a 2 week span of considering the vehicle, Eric was prompt to get my questions answered and delivered on all his promises. I ultimately got a great price and some nice perks on the vehicle. Pretty happy! Additionally, I worked with his sales manager, Jerry, who was extremely upfront and transparent about everything. I had a great experience and will recommend my friends!

February 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We try to make the buying experience easy and meet your needs. Eric is one of the best! We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you or anyone you know in the future. Thanks again!

Great experience!

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

Can't say enough good things about Bales Hyundai! There are 3 Hyundai dealers locally, and Bales is by far the best. My sales agent, Eric Borden, took plenty of time with me to make sure I was buying the right vehicle. From comparing automatic to manual transmissions all the way to taking the car home overnight to "get the feel" of it, all led to one very stress-free buying experience. Eric did not ever pressure me to "sign on the dotted line to take the car home today". The folks at Bales truly care about their customers. Eric even showed me the invoice for the car! There were no hidden fees at all. I got a great deal at a great price. I will recommend anyone to shop at Bales!!

January 1, 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at Bales Auto Mall. Eric is great at what he does and we are very proud of him and our company. Thanks again

Easiest car-buying process ever!

by from New Albany, IN |

After a recent car accident, I was in the market for a new car. Went online to the Chrysler website and typed up what I wanted. After submitting, I got a call from Phil Klapheke not 10 minutes later. We spoke and emailed back and forth a few times. He found my car in about a day, we set up a meeting to work out the deal. After everything was approved, had my car a short 48 hours later. I was extremely satisfied with this deal and with Phil's service. Sonny made the paperwork fly and I was on the road quickly. Total time spent at the dealer was about 2 hours between 2 visits. Will definitely buy here again!

January 1, 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at Bales Auto Mall. Phil and Sonny are great at what they do and we are very proud of him and our company. Thanks again