Bales Motor Company

New 866-522-9027
Used 888-252-8715
Service 888-424-5886

Believable Prices......... Unbelievable Service

Wonderful Car Buying Experience!!

by from Louisville, KY |

This was my first time at Bales and was impressed with how they went above and beyond the service they provided. Jerry the manager and Chris Cannon not only graciously stayed past closing two days in a row for me but Chris went over and above and taught me to drive stick shift without hesitation. Not once did I feel pressured to buy a car and was very comfortable buying from this dealership. Jerry worked with me to get my payments to where they needed to be and was very upfront and honest about everything. From the time I walked in to when I drove off with my new dream car I was very impressed with everything about my experience. I will buy from them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Great experience!

by from Louisville, KY |

My primary salesman was Terry with an assist from Mark. From the beginning Terry respected my desire to only communicate via email as I could not take personal calls during working hours. When I arrived for my appointment to test drive the car I was interested Terry was finishing a deal from the night before but Mark was outside, in the snow, with the car warmed and ready waiting for me. Mark was very knowledgeable and helpful. Although my trade in was valued less than I expected they walked me through their valuation process to my satisfaction. After that I was driving away in my new car in a little over an hour later. This was, without a doubt, the best car buying experience I have had over the 25 years of buying cars.

Awful used car buying experience

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

Worst car buying experience ever! Treated like trash the first moment on the lot and when I did want to purchase a car was treated very poor during the buying procrss. The last straw was when the sales manager ridiculed me in front of other customers plus staff. Jokes on them as I was pre approved for more than the purchase price and bought else where. Buyer beware!

Eric Borden delivers! Best in the business!

by from Louisville, Ky |

Eric Borden made our buying experience so wonderful! It took many years for my parents to finally decide to buy a new car. My parents are elderly and needed someone that would be patient and understanding as Eric! He was so professional and went above and beyond to make my parents feel comfortable and understand all the features the car offered. He was VERY honest and caring which is not the same behavior we experienced from their competitors. Eric is a true role model for others in the industry and is the Biggest asset Bales could have! Mom loves her new accent Hyundai! Eric made us feel like family and even shared some delicious homemade cupcakes that his wife made-yummy...what a sweet deal! We felt right at home! We cannot thank you enough Eric Borden and we'll tell all our friends and family about our wonderful experience! Also, his sales manager was very courteous. Your pricing is unbeatable! Thank you for caring about us!

Great buying experience

by from Cincinnati OH |

I found the Jeep that I wanted at Bales through the Cars.com website and even though it was a hundred miles away, it was worth the trip. I was able to get the car for the internet advertised price and the purchasing process was smooth and quick.

Worst service dept ever

by from jejjersonville,in |

Skip this place if you ever plan on using the service dept. My first experience was an oil change, after waiting an hour I went to see where my Jeep was in line, it hadn't moved, I left without the oil change. The next time I got a recall letter from Chrysler, so I made an appointment to get the recall fixed. I drove an hour, had my wife follow so we could leave the vehicle. The service person said , "oh we won't have any parts in stock to fix that" So why did they let me make an appointment?. They supposedly ordered parts and said they would call when they came in, so I waited for their call, after 4 weeks I went to the local Jeep dealer, (where I should have bought my Jeep) and they were nice and very helpful. They ordered parts on a Monday, the following Monday they installed them. This is how a service dept. should work. I am still waiting on Bales to call after 6 weeks. I will never buy a vehicle from them ever again.

Worst Service Experience

by from Jeffersonvillem IN |

After purchasing a Chrysler from Bales. The service has been a nightmare. Every attempt to get warranty work done is next to impossible. They have refused to do warranty repairs until I have completed every paid repair that could remotely cause a similar issue. After spending thousands on repairs, I still have the same issue. Every single repair has been a battle. Do not do business with these people.

Go see Eric Hughes for your next vehicle!!

by from Noblesville, IN |

Fantastic dealership all around. I have purchased and owned many vehicles and have never had such a phenomenal experience. I was so pleased with how they treated me that I ended up driving three hours to purchase my truck from them. Eric Hughes was extremely professional and left no question unanswered. He valued every second of my time and was straight to the point. Never once did I feel like I was getting the typical "salesman run around" that you might encounter at other dealerships. I wouldn't ever hesitate to purchase all my future vehicles from Eric, and would recommend anyone to him.

Bales Motor Company responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at Bales Auto Mall. Eric is great at what he does and we are very proud of him and our company. Thanks again,

Excellent company to buy a car from.

by from Lexington KY |

I have bought numerous cars over the years and Bales has to rank at the top. The negotiation process was very simple and there was no pressure whatsoever. I have been talking with Eric Borden for approximately a month and he has been pleasant to deal with and very helpful. Kristin also helped with the sale as Eric was very busy and she also was very courteous and helpful. Sonny Fink the F&I guy is also a great person to deal with and it helps he is a UK fan lol. Jerry the sales manager who I briefly met is a stand up fair guy. Bales Motors in my opinion is a like a well kept secret in the Louisville area. Their prices are very aggressive with no inflated or hidden costs. In a nutshell highly recommended.

2011 Chevy Tahoe

by from Lawrenceburg, Indiana |

Eric Borden was Excellent. Very nice to work with, knew the vehicle very well. He even came in on his day off to meet with us. I haven't dealt with a Car Salesman as nice or friendly as Eric. I would happily deal with him again or send family or friend to him.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Louisville |

I had to replace a car that I had driven for 14 years. Everyone called it "My Baby" but it got totaled. The process of replacing it was not something I was looking forward to. I started my search as most people do today, online. I was looking for a used vehicle that had been cared for as well as my "baby" had been. I found a vehicle that I was interested in at Bales. Their website was informative, the pics were great and the link to email worked great. Within minutes I had an appointment set up for a test drive. The whole experience from tour to test drive through the paperwork was effortless and the most enjoyable car buying experience I ever had. My sales rep, Eric Borden was great. He did not rush me at all which was important to me , after all I was replacing my "Baby" and that is not an easy decision. Everyone was most helpful. I was also very impressed with the facilities themselves. The showrooms were beautiful and the shop areas immaculate. The restrooms are even beautiful, LOL. I am very pleased with my truck. We had some price negotiations which were painless and they were very reasonable about agreeing on a fair price. The whole experience was top notch and the next time my family needs a vehicle we will be back.