Bales Motor Company

Service 888-424-5886

Believable Prices......... Unbelievable Service

Great Service!!

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

I can not say enough good things about Bales Motor Company and our salesman Kelly Byrd.

October 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Isn't Kelly great? We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

Review

by from New Albany, IN |

We purchased a 2007 Chrysler 300 from Juanita in 2011. We have been very happy with the car. It was a pleasure to work with Juanita. She made herself available for any questions or concerns we have had. We are currently talking to her about a used truck. We did have our car serviced today for a routine oil change and it was easy to schedule an appointment that would work with our schedule. They do have drop in service for oil changes as well.

October 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Juanita is very professional and does a great job! We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

Great car buying experience!

by from Louisville, KY |

Just a little background, I am 51 years old and have bought in excess of 25 cars in many different states. This was my first time visiting Bales and I was extremely impressed with everyone I dealt with. My Sales Representative Peggy Cundif and the Manager Jerry Barnhart were, without exaggeration, the nicest, most helpful, and most professional people that I have ever dealt with while buying a vehicle. Even though I kept them after closing to purchase my (new to me) 2006 Jeep, there was never any pressure whatsoever. The Jeep was in great shape with no surprises at all. I give my highest recommendation to Bales Auto Mall for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They are the best!

October 9, 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at Bales Auto Mall. Peggy and Jerry are great at what they do and we are very proud of them and our company. Thanks again,

Service Department

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

With previous cars bought at Bales I thought their services was outstanding. With my latest vehicle I have not been as happy with the service. This car had a pulling problem when I bought it and a different tire. I had it back several times for the pulling problem. Now every time I go to get the oil changed they keep wanting to tell me about the tires and the pulling problem that they were supposed to have fixed in the first place. I have been told the car needed something and then took it someplace else for a second opinion and was told it was not needed I no longer have the respect that I once had for the service department. My sales person was awesome and always tries to help. I would buy another car there, I'm just not as happy with the service department.

October 5, 2013

Thank you for the praise in your review. However, with regard to your issue with the service department, we will do all in our power to correct this. Please contact our service manager as we cannot determine your identity to respond to you and we want to make sure this does not happen again to you or anyone else. We value you as a customer for a lifetime and want to keep you completely satisfied with our performance. Thanks again.

Jeep Owner

by from New Albany In |

We have had our jeep repaired at Bales twice and both times were very disappointed. Their customer service is very poor. They don't give you updates and kept my vehicle for a long time. They also put spots all over my window and didn't bother to clean it. We've only taken it there when we didn't have any other option and I hope I never have to again. I would never purchase a car from them die to their poor service department .

September 4, 2013

Dear Jeep Owner, We would investigate your complaint if we knew who or what the issue were to review. We endeavor to have all of our customers completely satisfied. Please contact our service manager as soon as you can with your issues and I assure you that we take them serious and will make it right.

Sorry we service at Bales

by from Memphis, IN |

Buying a new vehicle from Bales was great and staff second to none, Gary Henderson was clear and professional. But from the day we started in for service and repairs it has been a nightmare. We purchased the extended warranty and the simonize coating treatment for the reason we didn't want out of pocket repairs while paying for the vehicle. First dealing was the paint spider cracking on the hood after about a month and after numerous call to the service dept and not one return call we got it resolved. They were between service managers at the time and apologized for the inconvenience and that not having return calls on services will never happen again to call him directly... That being said the next time there was a mechanical failure I called him, never to get a return call from him either. My wife and I hate to even call them on warranty services because its always a run around and put on hold multiple times. A/C has started blowing warm air on only the passenger side and after being fixed last year, now started doing it again same thing as last summer. This time around I was notified it would cost $175 if they replaced the freon and didn't find a leak, but if they did find a leak it would be covered. Interesting place after having so many good reviews and the people I personally know having dealt with them, none of them approve of the service dept. nor would they even buy there again.

September 4, 2013

Dear Bales Customer, We appreciate you being open and candid about your experience and your complaints have been discussed with our service manager. Some situations like your A/C leak are not easily resolved or easy to explain. There are processes by which we operate which are dictated by the warrantee that we must follow. We hope and strive to resolve each and every issue with a positive outcome. We have an outstanding service department and given another opportunity I am sure we can make a positive impression with you.

Buying a car at Bales

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

We've always had excellent service and great deals from Bales. We bought one new car and several used cars, and have been satisfied every time. Our friend, Les Mangum, takes good care of us. Thanks for the good experience.

June 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Isn't Les the greatest? We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

We shopped all around southern Indiana and Louisville for a good used car. We visited Bales several times, and they didn't have what we were looking for. Never were we pressured to settle for a car that we didn't want or to move out of our price range. Emmett Exum IS our sales rep at Bales. We wont shop anywhere else! While we processed our paperwork at the Bales office, one of the owners (Mr. Albro) gave my wife and I a tour of the offices, showed us the service area, and gave us some background on the business, as well as interacting with our kids and helping us through every part of the car buying experience. Thanks to the Bales team for an awesome experience.

June 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Emmett is a knowledgable professional. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us or Emmett know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

First time buyer

by from Scottsburg IN |

Overall experience was great. our sales Rep and the manager made it an easy purchase. we found what we liked and they helped us afford it, getting our payments right where we wanted.

April 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

New Sonata Owner

by from Louisville, KY |

This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car. Everything was super easy and relaxed. I never felt pressured to buy. The salesperson, Dylan was great to deal with and answered all my questions. All the paperwork was done in record time. Everyone took their time to make me feel welcome and kept checking on me to see if I needed anything. I would absolutely recommend Bales to anyone. I have already referred my daughter and a friend there. Great people!

April 1, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and we hope you enjoy your New Hyundai Sonata for a long time. Dylan enjoyed working with you and is very professional, as you well know. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Please let others know that we are here to meet their needs as well. Thanks again!