Bales Motor Company

New 866-522-9027 New 866-522-9027
Used 888-252-8715 Used 888-252-8715
Service 888-424-5886 Service 888-424-5886

Believable Prices......... Unbelievable Service

Easiest car-buying process ever!

by from New Albany, IN |

After a recent car accident, I was in the market for a new car. Went online to the Chrysler website and typed up what I wanted. After submitting, I got a call from Phil Klapheke not 10 minutes later. We spoke and emailed back and forth a few times. He found my car in about a day, we set up a meeting to work out the deal. After everything was approved, had my car a short 48 hours later. I was extremely satisfied with this deal and with Phil's service. Sonny made the paperwork fly and I was on the road quickly. Total time spent at the dealer was about 2 hours between 2 visits. Will definitely buy here again!

January 1, 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at Bales Auto Mall. Phil and Sonny are great at what they do and we are very proud of him and our company. Thanks again

Awesome service!

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

My husband and I worked with Eric Borden and Jerry and both men work great. They both stayed 2 hours after the place had closed to work with us. I was met at the door by Eric, told him what we were looking for and our price range. He didnt waste our time showing us cars way out of our budget, also didnt feel like he was trying to push anything on us like some salesmen do. Great place to stop by and take a look.

November 13, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We try to make the buying experience easy and meet your needs. Eric and Jerry are terrific in the service and advice they provide to our customes. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you or anyone you know in the future. Thanks again!

my greatest car experience

by from louiville ky |

thank you so much Kelly byrd. you have made my first car buying experience amazing. I was really nervous at first but you walked me through it. I had no pressure or obligation to make a decision thank you for againg making my experient so pleasent . to anyone out there looking to buy a new car I definitely recommend kelly byrd.

November 13, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We try to make the buying experience easy and meet your needs. Kelly is one of the best! We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you or anyone you know in the future. Thanks again!

2nd chance win!

by from New Albany, IN |

I went to Bales 10 years ago with a very hefty down payment in hand. The service rep basically laughed me out of the building (single mom, no co-signer, etc). So when it was time to get a car for my fiancée I was reluctant (to say the least) to try Bales. He went first without me, found a couple cars he liked, and Kelly Byrd. Kelly helped him through the loan process which was not easy due to my love changing his mind a couple of times. Thank goodness for his patience, my fiancée now has a car he loves. Car buying made easy......who would've thought? Thank you Kelly Byrd.

November 13, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Kelly is one of the best! We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

Love both cars from Kelly Byrd

by from Jeffersonville, IN. |

I have had experiences with two cars at Bales. I bought both of them from Kelly Byrd. The used car was a fabulous one and a bought a brand new Sonata last year. They didn't have the one I wanted and couldn't find it but gave me a great deal on another. I love it and am glad I have this one! Very happy with both experiences!

best car salesman, Kelly Byrd

by from jeffersonville, in |

I have known Kelly Byrd for years and find him very honest. If I were to purchase a vehicle from Bales, Kelly would get my business.

November 14, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Kelly is a true professional. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

Buying a Hyundai

by from Louisville KY |

Went to go look for a new car. The salesman was bad. I found the car I wanted but bought it somewhere else. He was talking on his cell phone frequently -he did walk away from me to do it -but we were in the middle of a sale! While meeting with the sales manager, Jerry, the salesman pulled his chair back and acted totally disinterested. Jerry was great but I didn't want a penny to go to salesman so I walked. Had a terrific buying experience at Oxmoor Hyundai!

October 24, 2013

I appreciate your feedback as it allows us to take the necessary steps in correcting our process. I have spoken to both Jerry and the salesperson. It is NEVER appropriate to take a call while we are with guests. I sincerely apologize that this took place. Our only regret is knowing that we would have gladly dismissed the salesperson from you and Jerry could have finalized everything for you. We have an excellent reputation and can assure you that your feedback did not go unnoticed. General Sales Manager- Colleen VanHouten

Great Service!!

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

I can not say enough good things about Bales Motor Company and our salesman Kelly Byrd.

October 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Isn't Kelly great? We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

Review

by from New Albany, IN |

We purchased a 2007 Chrysler 300 from Juanita in 2011. We have been very happy with the car. It was a pleasure to work with Juanita. She made herself available for any questions or concerns we have had. We are currently talking to her about a used truck. We did have our car serviced today for a routine oil change and it was easy to schedule an appointment that would work with our schedule. They do have drop in service for oil changes as well.

October 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Juanita is very professional and does a great job! We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Thank you for your recommendations, please let us know when we can assist you in the future. Thanks again!

Great car buying experience!

by from Louisville, KY |

Just a little background, I am 51 years old and have bought in excess of 25 cars in many different states. This was my first time visiting Bales and I was extremely impressed with everyone I dealt with. My Sales Representative Peggy Cundif and the Manager Jerry Barnhart were, without exaggeration, the nicest, most helpful, and most professional people that I have ever dealt with while buying a vehicle. Even though I kept them after closing to purchase my (new to me) 2006 Jeep, there was never any pressure whatsoever. The Jeep was in great shape with no surprises at all. I give my highest recommendation to Bales Auto Mall for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They are the best!

October 9, 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at Bales Auto Mall. Peggy and Jerry are great at what they do and we are very proud of them and our company. Thanks again,