Bales Motor Company

Service 888-424-5886

Believable Prices......... Unbelievable Service

Review for Bales service

by from Georgetown, IN |

I had a really good coupon for an oil change and lube and I was treated like a King. Thank you Bales and keep up the great service. P.S. We bought out Chrysler Town and Country Van from Bales and expect to buy the next one from them also.

March 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and coming to us for your service needs. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall, we work hard to keep our customers for life. Please let others know that we are here to meet their needs as well. Thanks again!

What a pleasant experience

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

Bales makes it a pleasure to buy a car. Les Mangum didn't waste our time showing us cars we weren't interested in. He listened to us when we told him what we wanted. The process was made so easy.

February 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Les enjoyed working with you and he is very professional, as you well know. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Please let others know that we are here to meet their needs as well. Thanks again!

Jeep Wrangler

by from Memphis, IN |

We have just purchased a new Jeep Wrangler. Our Salesman, Les Mangum, provided outstanding service with the process of purchasing our new Jeep as well as working with us to set up the U-Connect system. We have been Bales customers for several years and have always received good service on our vehicles. In the Service Department, Sonny Sutton is always helpful and wiling to do what it takes to get the job done.

Great Dealer

by from Memphis, IN |

This was the fifth car pruchased from Bales and would definitely buy another one from them and Les did a fanstatic job.

February 15, 2013

We at Bales Auto Mall thank you for your purchase and are very happy to hear you are happy with your selection of your 5TH car from us. Les is a very professional and informed sales person and will be glad to assist you or anyone you may recommend to him in the future. Thanks again!

Genell is a # 1 CUSTOMER

by from Louisville, Ky |

BALES AUTO MALL. 2/6/13 EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!! I recommend this Dealer to anyone. I started buying here since 2008 when I first moved to Ky and was looking for a car. But I Started looking in Indiana. The first car was a used 2005 taurus had great service sold to me by Josh had no issues with the car then after a year in five months I traded it in for a used 2007 Impala, terrific service sold to me by Mike. I had no issues with this car either, loved it. It was my dream car. Kept this one for two years and some months and decided It was time for something better very new. So Now I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra limited and it is mine and I won't be trading it in for a long time. I love this car it has everything in it. sold to me by Greg Middleton. He was the greatest sells guy I have ever done business with. The Buying time was great, paying process was explained to me in an well accurate matter, he made sure he put me first in all aspects of the process. He put my needs in front of his sales and made sure I was satisfied to the fullest. He also took his time and explain how to use all the features in the car after selling it with me. I felt like family, this dealer cares about their customers and will make sure you feel right at home and continue coming back. This is my home and dealership and I will stay with them for as long as they business stay open. GOT TO LOVE IT HERE!!!!! My third car here and it's a charm!!

February 15, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We value your opinion and try to meet our customers needs in any way we can. Thanks again,

Made buying process easy

by from Radcliff, KY |

Jeff O'Connor was our salesman and he did a very good job of taking care of us and making sure the buying process went smoothly. They came up with a fair purchase price with no pressure to buy. Their offer was better than all but one other dealership and that was only a few dollars difference. So we did end up buying that very day. Jeff went over the majority of the technology package on our vehicle. All other salespeople were polite and pleasant. It was a great experience overall and we are very excited about our new vehicle!

January 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Jeff is an excellent salesperson. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Please let others know that we are here to meet their needs as well. Thanks again!

Chrysler Crossfire

by from Louisville,KY |

GREAT buying experience. Got a great deal and very Low Stress involved in my buying experience.

December 27, 2012

Great Customer Service

by from Floyds Knobs, IN |

I just got a car from Bales and my experience there was great. Any car that I said I had interest in, the customer service representative immediately grabbed the keys and let me test drive it with no questions. The man who helped us had great customer service skills and communication. The facility was very clean and they were willing to work with us on a reasonable price for the vehicle of my choice within my budget.

October 22, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Please let others know that we are here to meet their needs as well. Thanks again!

Great buying experience

by from Jeffersonville IN |

We bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler. Phil and Les provided professional customer serivce and a great buying experience. Thanks!

October 9, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and enjoy your new 2013 Jeep Wrangler!! Phil and Les enjoyed working with you and are very professional salespeople. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Please let others know that we are here to meet their needs as well. Thanks again!

Honest and reliable sales assocaiates.

by from Louisville Ky. |

Went to a couple of car lots and this was the best one yet. My sales person Juanita Davis was great. She listened to what I wanted and needed. When I went to pick up my car they waited late for me so I could get it the day I wanted to. They where great and when I buy another car Bales is where I'm heading too.

October 9, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, Juanita enjoyed working with you and she is very professional. We appreciate your business here at Bales Auto Mall. Please let others know that we are here to meet their needs as well. Thanks again!