Bales Motor Company

Service 888-424-5886

Believable Prices......... Unbelievable Service

Juanita & Keith

by from Corydon, IN |

They were very helpful, respectful, and kind. I have a medical condition which limits how much time I can spend away from the house or hospital and they worked very hard to accomidate me.

Service Like No Other

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

I had purchased my new vehicle in Lexingotn Kentucky but then moved to Southern Indiana. I choose Bales to service my car from the excellent word of mouth from my co-workers. They have serviced my car from day one and have exceeded my expectations every time!

1st Time Nissan buyer

by from Madison, IN |

My salesperson; Mr Phil Morris - extremely helpful/patient/knowledgeable/professional. This guy made the entire proecess extreeeemely fun. No hassle. No pressure. Just helpful advise when asked, and great at getting everything done on the same day. I could NOT have asked for a better experience. Thank you for takeing the fear out of buying!

Service

by from Louisville, KY |

The service department did an excellent job, my vehicle was serviced promptly.

Price Yikes!

by from Sellersburg, IN |

I have been a customer for three years. Nancy at the service desk is an A+ person who is helpful and friendly. Her face also betrays that her employer is not exactly providing service for a fair price. When my car started needing some care that was more than the standard oil change etc. things got suspicious. After several "major expense" repairs I decided I better do some research. I was quoted $930 for a repair. Across the river the dealership did the exact repair for $350. While I understand costs may be different between two states, I think almost three times higher for the same work tells the story. Sorry Bales! You have lost this customer.

Buying New Car

by from Palmyra, IN |

Great experience, sales people polite and personable, not pressured but allowed to look and make up your own mind about buying, personnel willing to work with you in buying a new car, overall buying my car at Bales was a good experience and I would recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a new car.

A+ Service

by from Louisville, Ky |

Excellent service, I can always be assured the repair and maintenance on my vehicle will be done properly and with the utmost care. I live very close to Bullit County and the drive to southern Indiana is well worth it.

August 13, 2011

Thank you for taking time out to fill out the review. We appreciate any feedback we can get and are happy we could take care of your needs in the service Department.

Good buying experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Relatively painless experience buying a new Chrysler van. Very pleasant and helpful saleswoman. Zero high pressure. Not sure they priced as sharply as they could have, but overall a satisfactory experience.

August 13, 2011

That sounds great. It looks like you might have purchased from Juanita. We practice low pressure here and we appreciate your business as well as your feedback. Thanks again

Service center

by from Sellersburg, IN |

I always take by Jeep to Bales Motor Co. for servicing. People are nice and service is fast.

August 13, 2011

Thanks for taking time to give us your feedback. We know have a express lube service lane located at the south end of our service department.

Bales, service at it's best

by from Louisville, KY |

I don't think you could find a cleaner bay area anywhere. Everything looks very organized and uncluttered. The waiting room is one of the best, you are able to sit in a clean room in comfortable chairs. I am always greeted with a smile when I get there and when I leave. (and give them my money LOL)

August 13, 2011

Thank you for your response. We take pride in keeping our service area as clean as possible at all times. We appreciate the feedback, and will see you again soon, UK Fan....