Weber Granite City Chevrolet

3499 Progress Pkwy, Granite City, IL 62040

New 866-544-1931
Used 866-856-4109
Service 877-544-8999

No Gimmick, Hassle Free, Excellent Customer Service From the Weber Family of Dealerships For Over 113 Years!

2009 Silverado

by from Granite City, IL |

My service is covered through my warranty so I come here to get my service completed and have had a comfortable experience thus far.

January 28, 2014

Thank you for using the service department at Weber Chevrolet to complete Warranty repairs. We are happy to handle warranty claims, manufacturer and after market. Our team is proud to offer a high level of customer service so we are proud that your experience has been pleasurable thus far and we aim keep you satisfied. We will keep working hard for you and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you, Jacky Burton, Customer Service.

Review

by from Wood river, il |

The service department is always quick and extremely pleasant.

Great service throughout recall process

by from Granite City, IL |

Communication with the service manager Dave was excellent. Service manager kept me informed throughout the 2 1/2 months my car was going through the ignition switch recall. It was a very smooth transition when I went to pick up my vehicle. I was in and out and everyone in there was very polite. I would definitely recommend GM products and Weber Chevrolet to all my friends.

Bought a New 2014 Chevy Cruze!

by from East Alton IL |

I came in the dealership and was greeted at the door by Brandon Rea. Everything went wonderful and I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Cruze! I could not be any happier. I will return back to Brandon Rea for service and any future buying! I will also send any friends and family to him that are looking for a car. Could not be happier!!

January 30, 2014

Congratulations on your new Equinox from Weber Chevrolet in Granite City, Il. We are seeing a lot of customers from the Alton, East Alton, and Wood River, Il. areas and we are happy to help them. Thank you for coming down to Granite City for your new Chevy Equinox, and working with Brandon. We are lucky to have Brandon as part of our team, he works very hard for our customers. You know Brandon will take care of you, your friends, and family, bring them down but most importantly thank you for coming down. We truly appreciate it and look forward to serving you as you get many miles of happy driving out of the Equinox. Jacky Burton, Customer Service.

2010 Chevy Silverado

by from Granite City, IL |

I bring my truck to get service from where i purchased it from, thats why I come here for service.

January 28, 2014

We appreciate your loyalty and time you spent reviewing our team at Weber Chevrolet in Granite City, Il. Our service and sales teams work hard to provide great service and we know we can count on our customers to let us know how we are doing. Keep coming back and sharing the results. Jacky Burton, Customer Service.

2013 Cruze

by from Granite City, IL |

I've heard allot of great things about Weber in Granite so I came here to purchase and continue to come for service.

January 29, 2014

Our team at Weber Chevrolet in Granite City, Il. appreciates your time and the opportunity to serve you. It is great to hear that the hard work shows and you appreciate it. Thank you. Our Sales and Service team will be proud to hear the compliments. Keep coming back and we will keep working hard for you. Jacky Burton, Customer Service.

2010 Saturn Outlook

by from Granite City, IL |

I've always been treated right here, I like the service and the convenice.

January 28, 2014

Weber Chevrolet in Granite City, Il strives to provide excellent service and that means making customer experiences convenient. We truly appreciate the chance to continue serving you and your family. Thank you for taking time to share your experiences with our team. Thank You. Jacky Burton, Customer Service.

Malibu

by from Granite City, IL |

I puchased my car here a couple years ago becuase it was reccomened by a friend. I am glad with my choice.

January 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Team at Weber Chevrolet in Granite City. Referrals are a big part of our sales and service business and we appreciate the loyal customers that give us a chance and then keep coming back. We look forward to serving you in the future. Jacky Burton, Customer Service.

Malibu

January 28, 2014

Thank You for sharing your experience with Weber Chevrolet in Granite City, Il. Referrals are very important and they represent a big portion of our sales and service business at Weber Chevrolet. Vehicles are big investments and people have to be comfortable when they make buying and servicing decisions regarding them. We are proud you continue to trust our team with these choices. Thank You for the confidence. Jacky Burton, Customer Service.

Horrible Finance Department

by from Highland, Il |

After a long search I found the vehicle I wanted at Weber Chevy in Granite City. I went and test drove the vehicle and everything was great. I sat down with the the salesman and he ran some paperwork. The salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. Then I was sent to the finance department to get things rolling. Thats when things went downhill. We discussed payments and the man acted like he was talking to a child. I knew how much I was going to pay and what my payments should be. The first month payment he spouted was astronomical. I asked what was going on and he said something about an extended warranty. I said I did not need a warranty. He then went a talked to someone and came back with a number that was lower than the first, but still higher than I thought it should be. He never told me my interest rate or where he was getting the loan from. The third number was better, but still slightly high. My wife really wanted the vehicle so we went with it and signed the papers. After the papers were signed it took them over two hours to get the vehicle ready to take home. Several weeks later I received information for my warranty on my vehicle which I did not want. The warranty was for 2 years and 40,000 miles, but the issue was that I bought the vehicle with 80,000 miles and my warranty was good to 117,000 miles which didn't add up. Also that week I had received a letter from a lender telling me why they had denied my loan. I was never told by the finance guy that a loan had been denied. When I called back about the warranty they said I could cancel and the cost would be sent to the lender. All I had to do was go sign some papers. I tried 4 times to get this done, but they said the only person that could cancel it was the finance guy who sold me the car. He made time to take my money, but was never around when I needed to cancel what he sold me that I didn't even want. I asked if paperwork could be faxed or e-mailed and they said no, I had to come in. This would have been 2 hours round trip. I got frustrated to say the least so I called the company that offered the warranty. They said all I had to do was sign a paper and fax it back. They faxed me the blank copy which I filled out and faxed back that day. Needless to say I will NEVER go back to Weber, and if I run across the finance man, me and him are going to have words. I DO NOT recommend going to Weber, unless you like headaches, and have a lot of time.

January 20, 2014

First I want to say I am sorry your experience left you with this impression of Weber Chevrolet in Granite City. It sounds like our Internet Sales Team did their job and worked hard for you and I would like to know more so that I can fix what is broken. My name is Jeff Kohler and I am the General Manager at Weber Chevrolet in Granite City. My email is jkohler@geoweber.com. Please contact me directly as I want to personally work with you on this matter.

Excellent Repair Facility

by from Florissant. MO |

Took my husbands Impala in for oil change and have it checked over. They kept me informed every step of their inspection, have a knowledgeable friendly staff especially Ricky and mechanic Mark C. They did not try to "upsell" as many garages do. Waiting room is clean with special play area for children, free coffee, water, and WiFi. I was so impressed, I took my 14 year old chevy in for service 2 weeks later for routine service instead of usual independent garage

January 13, 2014

The team at Weber Chevrolet in Granite City, Il. appreciates the opportunity to serve you and your Impala. We are lucky to have guys like Ricky and Mark on our team. We are proud to part of the Weber Family where customer service is how we do business! Thank you for taking time to share your experience! Jacky Burton, Customer Service