Weber Granite City Chevrolet

3499 Progress Pkwy, Granite City, IL 62040

New 866-544-1931
Used 866-856-4109
Service 877-544-8999

No Gimmick, Hassle Free, Excellent Customer Service From the Weber Family of Dealerships For Over 113 Years!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

I just recently purchsed my second car from Weber Chevrolet Granite City and this experience matched the first - awesome! Tim Biby is excellent at listening to your needs, concerns, and issues and is very understanding and accommodating. I would recommend Weber Chevrolet Granite City to all!

March 26, 2015

Kara, Thank You for the kind words and praise about Tim Biby. It is good to hear when we are doing the right things and making customers happy. Please keep coming back and sharing the good experiences and if you need anything, or something does not meet your expectations, please ask for me personally. My name is Jeff Kohler, General Manager at Weber Granite City.

Customer service is 2nd to none here!

by from Troy, IL |

I have been looking for an SUV to replace the one I have. I had been to another local dealer and really had an awful experience. I found a white Chevy Equinox on Weber's website and knew that was the vehicle I wanted. I filled in the form on the website and soon had an email from Brandon Rae. He was very friendly and professional. I told him exactly what I wanted and told him I would be in around 4:30. In the meantime, Brandon had his assistant Ryana Spencer reach out to me, she was very nice and super helpful with any questions I had. My husband and I went in, met Brandon, he already had the SUV pulled up and waiting for us. We took it for a test drive and while we were gone, they went through the trade in. When we got back, everything was quick and painless. Brandon asked me where I needed to be to make it work, I told him and like that, it was done. Brandon then passed us on to Chris Kavadas. I told Chris that I already had the financing being done through my bank. Instead of making us go to the bank the next day to close, Chris made up all of the paperwork they needed, let me take the Equinox home and then today, Brandon drove all of the paperwork to me to sign. This little bit of going above and beyond both helped me and really impressed me. I didn't have to take off work! Overall, I am really happy with my experience with George Weber Chevrolet. I have no complaints at all.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Weber Chevrolet in Granite City, Il.. Customer feedback is helpful and necessary for both our improvement and so that other shoppers can make the right personal choice about where they will purchase or service their vehicle. For Weber Granite City we are trying to create a better purchasing experience from online shopping and information gathering through your in store delivery process. I am lucky to have Brandon, Ryanna, and Chris on our team working with customers everyday. Thank You for your time and opportunity. Jeff Kohler, General Manager

My buying experience

by from St Charles, MO |

I worked with Mike Quinlan. He was a straight shooter. I needed to know all the discounts and rebates and any other closing costs. I asked about any possible discounts and worked with him to get the best deal. I not only had the internet price, I was able to use GM Reward Earnings to lower my price even more. Mike gave me options to decline an extra cost. He added the protection package with no additional charge to me. It was a great experience and I'd love to buy another car from him if I ever get the money to do it again. Very friendly. Made time for all my texts. Thanks, Mike. Working with you made my vote for Weber Granite City Chevrolet a 5 Star.

December 12, 2014

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time at Weber Chevrolet in Granite City and for the online review. Mike works hard and we are proud to he is part of our team. Randy in Service will glad to take it from here, any issues let us know. Thank you, Jacky Burton, Customer Service.

Our New Silverado was found at Weber!

by from Brighton, IL |

We have shopped for a new truck for over a year now and felt that Weber Chevrolet worked with us the best. Took the time to find the truck with all of the options we needed and was fair on our trade-in as well. We did not have a speck of trouble from our 2005 Silverado which we purchased new and are looking foward to saying the same about our new truck!

Steve Green

by from Maryville, IL |

Thank you Weber Chevolet for being my new home for car purchases.

Weber Cheverolet Granite is the place to go!!!

by from Godfrey, illinois |

The whole process was great!! It really was no pressure buying. Matt Yarbrough was our sales guy and only showed me what I asked to see, he helped me look at cars that would keep me in my budget. I drove off in a 2014 Malibu, they gave me a great deal. Kevin in finance was great, I got into a new car and out of a bad loan. They were great!!! I will always go back to Weber!! Come here first and you won't need to go anywhere else!

Great Experience

by from Godfrey, IL |

Weber was awesome. The whole experience was truly positive. I got a great deal, and the whole team seemed very trustworthy. Brandon helped me and I highly recommend him. He made the whole process of buying a car go very smoothly and quick; yet I never felt like I was under any pressure to buy anything. After going to other dealerships and looking, I knew I had to come back to Weber to get the best deal and to be taken care of like a human being instead of just another sale. This is great place to buy a new or used car!

Drove out of there in my dream car.

by from East Alton, IL |

I almost purchased from another dealership. So glad I didn't and went to Weber. They gave me the best deal, by far, with the best customer service. Everyone there was very pleasant and willing to help out and keep you satisfied your whole visit. A special thank you to Steve Hughes who was my salesman. Very knowledgeable and walked me through everything there was to know about my new Impala. They had me in and out of there in one day, driving off in my dream car. Thank You Team Weber!!!!!! Oh and my nephew is also a car salesman for a different car company and sent me there for the best options. Thank You Mical.

Great service.

by from Granite city |

This experience was awesome. Micheal was amazing at his job!

Great service!!

by from Springfield, IL |

Wonderful service! My husband and I were buying a used car for our daughter and the service was excellent! Made the car-buying process very easy!

October 7, 2014

From everyone at Weber Chevrolet in Granite City I am proud to say Thank You for taking the time to make the trip from Springfield, Il. to do business with us. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and that you shared your experience online. Jacky Burton, Customer Service

2014 chevrolet malibu purchase

by from Edwardsville Il |

Our salesman Brandon was excellent. Our experience was great and we feel we got the best deal out there. We have been shopping around for cars for quite some time now and feel Weber Chevrolet in granite city gave us the best deal out there. We would and will recommend Weber to our family and friends. Cant rate repairs just yet only because the car is brand new and none are needed, but we,(my wife and I) are certain the quality will be just as great as the customer service was. Hats off again to our salesman Brandon of the granite city Weber location.