Glockner GM Superstore

Service 866-965-3569

We Make it Easy!

Friendly salesteam, great service

by from Wheelersburg, OH |

I have purchased 7 vehicles from Glockner GM Superstore, and I have always had a very positive experience. The dealership has a wonderful sales team that truly care about helping you without pressure. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The showroom provides a beautiful and clean environment where you can relax and enjoy refreshments while you shop. They have a wide variety of new and used inventory, and if they do not have what you are looking for, they are always willing to locate it for you. I highly recommend Glockner GM Superstore to anyone that is looking for a new or used vehicle.

good dealer i will visit it again

by from Columbus |

this place has good car, when I go there, they helped me to choose the car I want and they talks slowly so that I can follow

Used Car Purchase

by from Lost Creek , West Virginia |

All sales people we came into contact with were friendly,knowledgeable and professional. From the time I spoke to an employee on the phone until I met them in person, I was treated with respect and they were very helpful. I was extremely satisfied with my experience with Glockner.

July 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words in your review. It was our pleasure serving you for your vehicle needs. bryan mcglone sales manager

Review of my customer experience at Glockner Super

by from Portsmouth, Ohio. |

The customer service is excellent. I was made aware of everything that was going on. I was even told about a small problem that I wasn't aware of and it was repaired. The car was taken at the appointed time and the work completed in a timely manner. The facilities are first class. The customer support team was Bill Collins and Melinda Dever.

glockners superstore

by from otway ohio |

drew piatt was such a good salesman and a lot of help. we chose the truck we wanted we talked about what we wanted to pay and he never pressured us but helped make it happen. so when you go to see him tell him the lamberts sent you.

Melinda Dever is PERFECT for the Service Dept.

by from Greenup, KY |

My experience with Melinda Dever in the Service Department has been excellent. She is one of a kind. She always makes you feel right at home. Since I bought my new SUV she has made my service needs easy. It is so nice to have the same smiling face every time you come in. It doesn't matter if they are really busy or not she has the same friendly personality. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to telling you what is going on. I have had my vehicle there for all my oil changes as well as other things and she has taken care of everything I wanted to know. She is an OUTSTANDING Employee. Thanks Melinda

Great service

by from Wheelersburg,oh |

I have my vehicle serviced at glockner's and deal with Melinda she is always very helpful,friendly and goes out of her to help with all my needs.

unsure

by from Chicago IL |

Contacted several times about a car...Never made any effort to get back to me

July 2, 2013

good morning, i am sorry for your bad experience. my name is bryan mcglone, I am one for the sales managers. I would like to offer you my personal apology. please contact me at 7403512243 or bryanmcglone@glockner.com so I can personally take care of any questions you have. thank you for your feedback.

Great service and friendly staff!

by from Portsmouth, OH |

Everytime I have my car serviced, I am always greeted with a smile and leave knowing that my vehicle has been properly taken care of. Bill Collins is an example of a model employee. He always provides great service and is there to answer any questions that we may have. I have been a Glockner customer for many years and will continue due to the quality of care that we receive.

Always Excellent Every Visit!

by from Portsmouth,Ohio |

Melinda Dever has always provided excellent service when I am at the service department. Whether I need to schedule an oil change or have an another issue that needs addressed, she goes out of her way to take care of me. She even arranged for a rental car when I needed to leave my car overnight. Melinda is very knowledgeable, and I trust her with all my care-care needs!

Love Glockners

by from Washington court house, Ohio |

I dealt with Jon Mills and had a wonderful experience. Sold me exactly what I needed and made the process soooo easy and non stressful. Repairs and oil change appointments have been so easy and timely. I would definitely recommend Jon and Glockners to all my friends and family.

July 2, 2013

thank you so much for your kind words. we are happy we served you in a manner you deserve. thank you for your business! bryan mcglone sales manager