Glockner GM Superstore

Service 866-965-3569 Service 866-965-3569

We Make it Easy!

Friendly salesteam, great service

by from Wheelersburg, OH |

I have purchased 7 vehicles from Glockner GM Superstore, and I have always had a very positive experience. The dealership has a wonderful sales team that truly care about helping you without pressure. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The showroom provides a beautiful and clean environment where you can relax and enjoy refreshments while you shop. They have a wide variety of new and used inventory, and if they do not have what you are looking for, they are always willing to locate it for you. I highly recommend Glockner GM Superstore to anyone that is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great Service

by from Portsmouth, Ohio |

My salesman (Drew) is the best! I had my mind set on what I wanted & he helped make sure I left with exactly what I wanted!! I would definitely go back for my next new car!! Hopefully Drew is still working there!!!

Fast, professional and friendly service

by from Wheelersburg, Ohio |

Fast professional and friendly service to address recall issue on tailgate.

Great thanks Michael Burk, Portsmouth, dealership

by from Portsmouth, Oh |

I checked every website for a month. I visited the various car dealerships within a 40 mile radius. Glockner chev in Portsmouth, Oh had the best deal. They call me when I am due for service. Michael Burk was great and helped me thru the whole car buying process. He even was able to get me a cheaper interest rate than my bank.

Great service! Great staff!

by from Lucasville, Ohio |

I had Glockners replace a motor in our Cadillac. The motor that was sent was bad. The Glockner staff went above and beyond to help try to get motor company to honor warranty. They stayed in contact with me and the motor company. They have cooperated with supplying information needed to try to get motor replaced. I would recommend Glockners service and sales to everyone!

flawed but working on it

by from portsmouth, oh |

have had several service experiences that were to say the least horrible. However, the service rep went above and beyond to help rectify the situation.

High Pressure

by from Kitts Hill, OH |

While getting an oil change on my wife's Impala, I wasted some time looking at new HD trucks. A salesman I've never seen there before almost ran out to the lit. I immediately felt high pressure to buy something. I then wandered over to a Camaro. He followed spewing out so many facts about the car I couldn't have kept up even if I was a potential buyer. I told him I wasn't ready to buy anything, just killing time. It didn't matter. He kept throwing out specs and telling me he would be more than happy to put a deal together. I've never felt pressure here under Bob Clyses ownership. Also, when you call in to make an oil change appointment, you no longer have the option to punch a number and go directly to the oil change desk. I got a lady on the phone that seemed to have a problem with me wanting to get an oil change in Ironton rather than Portsmouth. I had to call and reschedule the appointment and the same thing happened. It's just not as personal as it used to be.

MAKING IT EASY!!

by from Portsmouth, Ohio |

Have always enjoyed dealing with Glockner. They have always made the purchasing of a vehicle and the service process painless. I have bought many vehicles from Glockner and will continue to do so in the future. Great Job!!

good dealer i will visit it again

by from Columbus |

this place has good car, when I go there, they helped me to choose the car I want and they talks slowly so that I can follow

Used Car Purchase

by from Lost Creek , West Virginia |

All sales people we came into contact with were friendly,knowledgeable and professional. From the time I spoke to an employee on the phone until I met them in person, I was treated with respect and they were very helpful. I was extremely satisfied with my experience with Glockner.

Glockner GM Superstore responded to this review

July 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words in your review. It was our pleasure serving you for your vehicle needs. bryan mcglone sales manager