Warrensburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

329 E Young Ave, Warrensburg, MO 64093

New 888-485-9181
Used 877-734-9613
Service 877-859-9996

We want you to be another happy customer!

THE PLACE TO BUY YOUR NEXT CAR!!

by from Springfield, MO |

I am so impressed Warrensburg Chrysler Dodge - Jeep. I drove over 100 miles to this dealership to get a car for my daughter. It was well worth the drive and I will make the drive many more times when I want to get another vehicle. The customer service is absolutely the best I have ever had. It made my car buying experience a pleasure!! I have bought and sold many cars and it usually is no fun but this time it was a lot of fun. Everyone that I worked with and talked to were friendly and bent over backwards to make sure we were extremely happy with the service we received. I have to say that Cole Simon really went above and beyond as a salesman. I don even have words to say how happy I am with this dealership and the people that work there. I will buy from here again and I highly recommend this place to all my friends and family.

buy your car here

by from sedalia mo |

they addressed minor issues with the car I purchased and got me great finance rate,full tank of gas,and truly nice people to deal with unlike the dealer I went first same car $2000 less

Not your usual car salesman

by from Merriam KS |

Prompt correspondence regarding the car we found (and wanted) on the internet. Friendly, honest staff, never felt like we had to be on guard to prevent 'getting taken to the cleaners'. Definitely would recommend, and will be looking here first for our next vehicle.

Great sales service

by from Lathrop Mo |

I found this dealership by shopping on line. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone. This is how the car buying experience should be!! No sales pressure, no annoying sales pitch. Cole was a great salesman. Answered all of my questions patiently and if he didn't know the answer, he didn't try to BS me. He went and found the answer. I bought a great Dodge truck at a really good price. I traveled almost 2 hours one way to get there and it was worth it. The only draw back to the day was we had to wait a long time to get the financing and paperwork completed but that was because of the the people ahead of us buying cars were having trouble getting financed from what i was told. Overall it was a really good experience and i will be going back to buy another vehicle when the time comes.

Super pleased!

by from Osage Beach, MO |

This dealership had the exact vehicle I was looking for. It is a third family vehicle, so it was a want, not a need. Theses guys made it possible for me to afford my luxury. The salesman and I had a little price misunderstanding at first, but he made good on his word. Its hard to find salesman that arent trying to take afvantage of a woman with 3 kids out to buy a car! lThey even delivered it almost 2 hrs away for me so we didn't have to waste the entire next day picking it up. David and Ryan were most helpful, I will return there in the future.

Great place to buy

by from Kimberling City, MO |

They responded immediately to our Internet request with follow-up email and telephone calls. Their pricing was the best we found within 150 miles and they had the car we wanted. When we arrived on the lot 48 hours later the car was ready. The salesman gave us a thorough pre-purchase inspection. There were no surprises or hidden costs.

Great internet sales rep!

by from odessa, mo |

Best car buying experience i've ever had!

Cole Simon and the finance people did a great job.

by from Warrensburg, Mo. |

Cole and the finance people did such an awesome job that I went back a few days later and bought my son a new Jeep. I want to thank each and every one of the staff who helped me.

Fantastic Service, Communication, and Process

by from Omaha, NE |

Found a car through Cars.com that they had. The buying process could not have been simpler. Drove down on the weekend to pick it up, car was exactly as described and shown. No complaints! Would love to do business with them again.

New truck buying experience

by from Sedalia Mo |

The entire staff at Warrensburg Crysler were great. The salesman was well versed in the truck I wanted and was able to answer all my questions. Never felt the unwanted sales pressure that is the norm at most dealerships. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Warrensburg Dodge Chrysler Jeep

by from Odessa, MO |

I bought a red Chrysler 300. Everything went as smooth as a baby's behind at Warrensburg Dodge Chrysler Jeep.